Hunt bowls mf 18/19

Baylor to score next.. Second half.. Halftime lines

2.40/2
I saw this too late but I was given a prop for Baylor 1st drive result. I took FG or TD. I think they scored 2 plays after I submitted the bet. Great call Hunt! That was an entertaining game.
Its December 28th and we're finally gonna get a good slate of teams today. GL!

I saw this too late but I was given a prop for Baylor 1st drive result. I took FG or TD. I think they scored 2 plays after I submitted the bet. Great call Hunt! That was an entertaining game.
Its December 28th and we're finally gonna get a good slate of teams today. GL!

Great job man! Yeah, looking forward to today.

1st 2 drives showed it wasn't going to be easy

That's what I went off. However, you never know with this psychotic Cuse team. They act like everything needs to be rushed and either score, or make a mistake. They are something else.

Look like world beaters one drive with excellent pace, then a jv team with asinine unnecessary pace in their own zone basically. Just a total jekyll and Hyde team. If wvu qb gets in a rhythm they will win.

What r u thinking for 2h? I hammered the under but feel the depleted Mich D is getting weathered and might hedge out

You're right. Gil, paye got hurt. Middle of field is wide open for the Florida offense. Team total over is a good bet. Heads up to @bar who suggested it.

Back