Hunt 15

Those 6 points would have been nice but it’s looking good. Thanks for the advice, I leaned that way but you pushed me over the fence. Got them 1st half +3 and 3.5 for the game also. Let’s go Chargers

Oct 24th-TItans get 27

Nov. 1-GIants get 17-One of the worst offenses in NFL

Nov 7th- No discount-GB gets 13

Nov. 14th- Raiders still reeling over Ruggs, and have zero deep threats-get 14

Nov.21-Dak kind of rusty, has 1 and 2 wrs out. Dallas gets 9

Dec. 5th-Donks get 9 points..this was a good defense from Chiefs but I personally think Denver O is below average.

Dec. 12th-Raiders get 9...good d by chiefs but raiders o is just not good right now.

Chargers have an above average offense with everyone healthy, and really should get 27+ even with failing two 4th and goals.

They left so many points out there. First drive of the game, you just gash them on 2 runs and get 1st and goal at the 5 I believe, have no issue w going for it but you gotta know if you’re in that situation that’s what you’re doing so not sure why you didn’t run it 4 times and bully them for 5 yards. Some of these play calls were asanine but in the end it didn’t cost you the total. Nice hit. Brutal for sd backers tho

They left so many points out there. First drive of the game, you just gash them on 2 runs and get 1st and goal at the 5 I believe, have no issue w going for it but you gotta know if you’re in that situation that’s what you’re doing so not sure why you didn’t run it 4 times and bully them for 5 yards. Some of these play calls were asanine but in the end it didn’t cost you the total. Nice hit. Brutal for sd backers tho

Bingo

Interested in hearing your thoughts
Some short thoughts...

Steelers need a win to stay alive, although that is negated as Titans are playing for seeding. I still think the Titans O is suspect without a completely healthy Julio, and Brown/Henry out. The steelers should have Watt and get to the qb. Tanny been sacked 37 times this year and Steelers dline can get to the qb imo. Ben has his own issues but I like the steelers short pass game against the titans d. Good kicker and at home added bonuses. Don't necessarily like the way the Steelers are playing lately for obvious reasons but this is a good spot play on them.

Bengals another good spot play..denver coming off the emotional DT tributes all week..just don't like this denver offense much...defense is good but Jamar Chase is the best player on the field. Both fighting for the playoffs. Denver is at home but I think the bengals getting some free points and being the better team in my opinion is worth the gamble. Bengals oline concerns me though with Reiff being out. That oline is just not that good, but they are a big play offense and expecting more of that Sunday.

Steelers ML
2.20/2u

Bengals +3
5/4.5u

Bengals ML +135
3/4.05u
Dang bro, I’m leaning other ways in both.
Pitt has been SO bad this year in most games and Tenny finally starting to get healthy.

With Cincy Burrows really seems bothered by his thumb injury and Denver is a hard place to win.

I’ll have to take a second look as I respect your thoughts and picks…

Dang bro, I’m leaning other ways in both.
Pitt has been SO bad this year in most games and Tenny finally starting to get healthy.

With Cincy Burrows really seems bothered by his thumb injury and Denver is a hard place to win.

I’ll have to take a second look as I respect your thoughts and picks…

Go with your gut bro. You have valid points too. The respect is mutual.

Keep it rolling @HUNT

Evidently I’ll be attending at Mile High with family so why not ride along with ya and make it a profitable trip with the Bengals

Why not right? Got to show up in some Bengals gear. Have a great time with the family bro!

Good point on Cin spot about Denver emotions. However, Cincy off OT and traveling to mile high. Would normally say that’s a bad spot?

Gonna be a tough experience taking the road team there. Heard the home crowd is not nice
Oh yes for sure the hometown is pretty good at heckling. I’m actually a sad Bears fan and have tailgated with out of town Chicago buddies in the local $$ lots decked out in bears gear. Non stop banter and heckling…bronco fans can dish it out for sure.

For today the wife’s family are all broncos fans…I will just be enjoying the day neutral and pretending to be disappointed when the Donkeys lose 24-17 while cashing my ticket.

No matter what a sunny day in Denver and plenty of beer and good people. Everyone wins.

Back