Hunt 15

Jamar Chase has burned me about 3x this year on live unders. Let's see how this shakes out. Obviously need Bengals too. Denver looking very predictable on o so far.

Some short thoughts...

Steelers need a win to stay alive, although that is negated as Titans are playing for seeding. I still think the Titans O is suspect without a completely healthy Julio, and Brown/Henry out. The steelers should have Watt and get to the qb. Tanny been sacked 37 times this year and Steelers dline can get to the qb imo. Ben has his own issues but I like the steelers short pass game against the titans d. Good kicker and at home added bonuses. Don't necessarily like the way the Steelers are playing lately for obvious reasons but this is a good spot play on them.

Bengals another good spot play..denver coming off the emotional DT tributes all week..just don't like this denver offense much...defense is good but Jamar Chase is the best player on the field. Both fighting for the playoffs. Denver is at home but I think the bengals getting some free points and being the better team in my opinion is worth the gamble. Bengals oline concerns me though with Reiff being out. That oline is just not that good, but they are a big play offense and expecting more of that Sunday.
Great job Hunt you SOB!! Lol

Great job Hunt you SOB!! Lol
I have to tell you, I wanted to but I couldn’t get myself to take Pittsburgh at any point including Live. One of my rules also is to minimize the times I go against Denver at home. I finally jumped in live with Cincinnati mid 3rd qrtr. Amazing how shit works. 1st drive Bridgewater gets carted off and now it’s Lock. I was more worried about Lock than TB. As talented as Lock is, it’s amazing he’s not having more success.

I have to tell you, I wanted to but I couldn’t get myself to take Pittsburgh at any point including Live. One of my rules also is to minimize the times I go against Denver at home. I finally jumped in live with Cincinnati mid 3rd qrtr. Amazing how shit works. 1st drive Bridgewater gets carted off and now it’s Lock. I was more worried about Lock than TB. As talented as Lock is, it’s amazing he’s not having more success.

Good shit. Thought I was fucked with Lock coming in. Did not expect that at all. Glad you made some money bro.

Good shit. Thought I was fucked with Lock coming in. Did not expect that at all. Glad you made some money bro.
Dude, Denver fucked up bad. They called an RPO for Lock that caused the fumble? And the last timeout by Denver was misused. Clock management alone exposes the great coaches from the bad. Great job

Dude, Denver fucked up bad. They called an RPO for Lock that caused the fumble? And the last timeout by Denver was misused. Clock management alone exposes the great coaches from the bad. Great job

It's a game of inches at you saw in Pittsburgh, and sometimes it's a game of decisions as you saw in mile high. Thanks Bro.

Hunt, any play on the late game. I’m liking a Hill TD at +200.

Hey win4L good to see you. That's a good bet. They love him running in the rz. I'm personally taking saints tt under 7.5 first half to start. Might jump in live. Saints just can't throw this year with Winston out. Liking Brady to get some long drives and minimize the saints possessions. At least early. Saints are a better second half team imo.

Thanks for your input and plays. I tailed your Cincy bet today, thanks ! That is a ballsy play but I wouldn’t be surprised! Good luck!

Thanks for your input and plays. I tailed your Cincy bet today, thanks ! That is a ballsy play but I wouldn’t be surprised! Good luck!

No problem bro. I love talking football so if you ever have any questions on my plays ask away! Glad you made some coin on the Bengals, man I loved them today.

I’m eyeing the Bears tomorrow night. I know it’s hard to say that lol. I think they may win su. I’m a packer fan so NFC North I usually do well. I was in Balt with the points today. Despite the loss last week the Bears offence looked way better, lots of speed and Fields seems to be getting his timing down. Let me know how you feel about that one.

I’m eyeing the Bears tomorrow night. I know it’s hard to say that lol. I think they may win su. I’m a packer fan so NFC North I usually do well. I was in Balt with the points today. Despite the loss last week the Bears offence looked way better, lots of speed and Fields seems to be getting his timing down. Let me know how you feel about that one.
FYI, 14 Bears players and 4 Bears coaches just went on the Vid list.

I was going to be all over the bears until wise mentioned that. It sucks we have to cap a game with covid again. Just another layer to make this harder.

You guys might have the best rookie qb in the draft besides Mac Jones. Love Fields game. I'm a long suffering Lions fan myself.

Rams tt over 13.5 first half
1.15/1u

Rams tt over 26.5
1.34/1u

Seattle has a good run d but not a good pass d. This will make the Rams throw more imo. Higbee still out, so no run game, no safety valve...air it out matty.

Back