Hulus Playoffs

gl tonight Hulu

CFL preseason 4 weeks away....regular season 6 weeks away....can't wait brother....\m/

Playoff record 38-27-2 +19.67*

emkee, Hugh, Metallica...:cheers3:

Bum...can't wait. I had my best CFL season in ages last year. I hit nearly 70% on 31 bets and finished up over 15 units. Not typical mind you but I'd love to keep that roll going this season.

As for tonight, leaning Spurs but I'm really not too confident. I'll spend some more time looking into it this afternoon.

Really hard to get a feel for this game. I can really see it going either way and its such a pivotal game that both teams will bring it. Normally such situations call for taking the points but I just don't see like the spread is going to matter here one way or another (cue the buzzer beater). So I'm going to just play the moneyline live and see if I can end up with +money on both sides.

Staking out an initial position...

0.25* Houston ML +201

Playoff record 39-28-2 +19.73*

Last night's game wasn't as flip-floppy as I'd hoped so only managed a tiny 0.06* profit. But profit nonetheless. On to tonight...

1* Boston 1Q -1 -106

If I had to take a FG spread I'd be on the wiz + the points but I think I'll leave this one for observation only. BOL to all.

Playoff record 40-28-2 +20.73*

They should all be that easy. Why didn't I go bigger? On to tonight...

1* Houston -6.5 +104

Sold the half point for 9 cents because honestly if this game is within 6 late, the Spurs will win it. Houston can only win by holding a big lead mid-4Q and that's what I am envisioning here.
Regardless if Kawhi plays, he won't be 100% and Pops will be conservative with the backstop of a game 7 if things aren't going his way. I could see them throwing in the towel early if the Rox get up by 20 or more.Keeping it small as I already have a HOU series bet that depends on this game.

Playoff record 40-30-2 +18.73*

Rough night losing both the game bet and series bet on a team who just didn't show up.

As much as I hate to fade my series bet, I think this is the right side here. I may try to hit a washington ML if Boston goes on an early run. BOL to all.

1*/.5* Boston +5.5/ML -113/+193
1* BOS / WAS under 215.5 -102

Playoff record 42-31-2 +19.13*

Turned out to be a really dumb move trying that middle. Game pace never picked up really. Still ended up with a small profit on the day and the Wizards series bet is still alive.

I'm struggling with how to play today's contest. I may just end up playing it live.

Playoff record 43-33-2 +17.57*

Split out last time around thanks to GSWs big comeback. Lost the series bet on the wiz.

1* SAN / GSW under 210.5 -110

BOL to all

I actually did want to get down on Boston because I wasn't feeling too good about the series bet but I had a job interview yesterday that stretched into dinner so I couldn't get down in time. Priorities.

Playoff record 43-35-2 +14.93*

Well that was a goddamn disaster. Oh well...short memory is needed in this biz.

1.5*/1.5* Cleveland -3.5/-4.5 -113/+102

Playoff record 44-35-2 +18.96*

Well that worked out nicely.

Cavs need/want to keep pace with GSW so no let up tonight. I also expect Boston to be able to get a few more points than in gm1.

1.5* Cleveland -5.5 +101
1* CLE / BOS over 217.5 -112

Playoff record 45-36-2 +19.36*

One bucket away from going 2-0 yesterday. You would think someone could've hit a shot in the last 1:40 but noooooo.

Tonight, we keep on keepin on. Both these series look to be sweeps and each team is keeping pace with the other. If the Spurs get a win it will be tonight so keeping this one small but I don't think they have the horses to keep up, even with Kawhi.

1* Golden State -6.5 -107

Playoff record 46-36-2 +20.36*

For Sunday...

1* CLE / BOS under 216 -105

I want to play the Cavs but not sure in exactly what way just yet.

Ok the line is within reach now and trying a small bit on the alternate as well.

1* Cleveland -15.5 -108
0.25* Cleveland -21.5 +208

Back