Hulus Playoffs

Playoff record 21-15 +9.27*

0.75*/0.25* Washington +3.5/ML -111/+142
1* BOS/CHI under 203.5 -108
1* Parlay BOS / UTH ML +138

Playoff record 23-17 +10.62*

2-2 but turned a profit. Jazz burning up my money once again.

Some opening positions on a couple of series I think will be interesting.

1.5* Warshington +143
1* Houston +209

Playoff record 24-19 +9.54*

Rough Sunday. Lets get it back.

2.5* Clevageland -6.5 -104 Raps are in the playoffs now. They'll be lucky to win one and it won't be here.

May add some other things. The total seems a bit off in the Rox/Spurs matchup but I need to do more work.

Thanks Sigo...yessir a very nice night. I'm glad I didn't get too conservative as is often my tendency after a losing day.

Playoff record 27-20 +13.66*

I didn't count the 0.1* Spurs second half in the win/loss record because it was so small and inconsequential. It is counted in the units however.

1* Golden State -12.5 -112

May have one or two more later. Who knows.

Yep great night :beer4:

I'm learning quickly in these playoffs that it's full on zigzag for me so just trying to forget yesterday as fast as possible after a downer

Thanks gents, beers all around.

This total is a bit too high IMO. Should be more like 216-217. Normally not enough of a difference from my models for a bet but I can also see some overreaction to the first game baked into this total so I think its worth a shot.

1* WAS / BOS under 219.5 -108

Thanks gents, beers all around.

This total is a bit too high IMO. Should be more like 216-217. Normally not enough of a difference from my models for a bet but I can also see some overreaction to the first game baked into this total so I think its worth a shot.

1* WAS / BOS under 219.5 -108
:shake2:

Playoff record 28-22 +12.46*

Thanks BAR. I checked and I had noted that bet wrong. It was actually a live bet on Boston -2 FG but it was taken at the half so I noted it as a 2H -5. But since it was FG live, it included the OT. So fortunate that I played it that way on a day where not much else went right.

Nothing so far for today but I may get involved in both games live. BOL to all

1* Parlay SAN / WAS ML -103

I like San Antonio to come back and get the win here but I just can't take a 5.5/6 on that so p[arlaying it with another winner I see tomorrow, the wiz.

Playoff record 29-22 +13.21*

Ok decent night. Got the live total and set myself up with a unit on the Wiz at -103 in the back half of the parlay.

Couple of things I'm mulling over for tomorrow as well.

Going to add a little on the Wash spread as its moving away from me. I would've loved to take them 1Q but all I can find are heavily juiced 3s so unless it changes I'll leave that alone. I'll think more about totals later.

1* Washington -5.5 -109

*edit...added a bit to Washington to reduce the vig

Last edited:
Thanks BAR, SIGO & egg. On a decent run right now.

Playoff record 31-22 +15.21*

For Friday night...

1* Cleveland -3.5 -106
1* Houston 1Q -2 -105
1* Parlay CLE ML / HOU ML +139

Playoff record 32-24-1 +14.71*

Bah! 1-2-1 last night including the worst live bet ever.

Cast a cold eye
On life, On death
Horseman, pass by.
-WB Yeats

1*/0.5* Utah 1Q +2/ML -103/+126

Depending on how things shape up, I may look to take some live position on Golden State.

Playoff record 33-25-1 +14.68*

1-1 yesterday. Managed to live bet my way out of a loss on the day. Onward...

1.5* Cleveland -6.5 -103

Don't really see any reason not to bet this. Behind derozan, the raps have only cap guns. Unless he can get 50, the cavs should be pretty safe to get their time off.

0.5* Toronto 1Q ML +152

I think there's some value here if Toronto can at least try to keep pace for a while

1.5* Washington -4.5 -107

Wiz have been the better team so far and they're lights out at home usually. This number shouldn't be too hard to beat.

Thanks Sigo. Right time to go on a run.

4-0-1 today so I'm not inclined to play anything in the last game which confuses me anyway. Maybe something live if I feel it.

Pretty darned nice day yesterday. TRavelling today so I'll total up the record later but wanted to post this as I won't be stopping again until I get home.

1* Golden State -8.5 -103

If the Jazz coulda won one it woulda been last game when it still meant something. The staters should finish this one off tonight rather easily.

Back