Hulu's NFL 2020

Hulu

#3DownNation
Its never too early right?

I don't like tying up money this long but its not like there's anything else to bet on right now. I see this line moving up in some places so I wanted to get on it before the 6.5 is gone everywhere.

I think this team was better than their record last year and all signs are pointing up for me. Futures aren't really my thing but I think this number should be 8 flat and 6.5 is a great number.

1.5* Arizona RSW over 6.5 -150

Finally getting down to some capping.

For week 1...

0.5* HOU/KC under 55.5 -110

Don't like putting week 1 money down this early but this number looks wrong to me and its already moved a point or more at most books. This looks like an overreaction to the playoff matchup last year. I doubt this game ends up like that. KC will get theirs but I'm not so sure about Houston in this most unusual season. I think the correct number here is 52.5

Would be a full unit but this is all I can get down at the one book I have still holding this number. Its entirely possible this goes up in the days leading up to kickoff and if so, I'll add.

For week 1...

Don't like putting week 1 money down this early but this number looks wrong to me and its already moved a point or more at most books. This looks like an overreaction to the playoff matchup last year. I doubt this game ends up like that. KC will get theirs but I'm not so sure about Houston in this most unusual season. I think the correct number here is 52.5

Would be a full unit but this is all I can get down at the one book I have still holding this number. Its entirely possible this goes up in the days leading up to kickoff and if so, I'll add.
I do like that this is the first game.

I look at Week 6 last year and see a game that hit 55 with Houston playing ball control and wonder though ..

Early on though, I am definitely not high on the Houston offense.

I’m eyeing the under in Foxborough, expecting Belichick to trot out some wishbone bullshit Week 1 with Stidham behind a good offensive line facing a good secondary. Waiting on a 1H number if I can get 21.5 or higher in particular.

I’m eyeing the under in Foxborough, expecting Belichick to trot out some wishbone bullshit Week 1 with Stidham behind a good offensive line facing a good secondary. Waiting on a 1H number if I can get 21.5 or higher in particular.

I think you might be onto something there. Bill will def be counting on defense for success this year. I don't know a lot about Stidham but I think early games could look a lot like when Brissett started that lone game as a 3rd stringer a couple years ago.

1* Arizona +8 -110

0.5* Cam Newton under 25 TD passes -125
0.5* Cam Newton under 3650 passing yards -125

Those numbers are a joke. I'd put more down if I could.

Really shouldn't be betting anything right now until we see how this very unusual season shakes out but I did add a couple of RSW totals along the way.

1* NY Jets RSW u6.5 -125
1* Dallas RSW under 10 -120

I know that second one probably isn't popular but I have a hard time seeing this team get to 11 wins this year. We'll see.

Played that -115 fwiw...

I'm late to the party on that one. Can't believe I really hadn't looked at this team before now. Tyrod and a winning record? I'll pay to see that.

I think Eckeler has a big year though and I should look at his props

1* Cincinnati +3 +100

Bengals defensive front should have a field day vs this patchwork OL.

For week 1...

i gotta think Houston dumb ass coach is gonna really do everything he can to establish that running back to try and justify obrien the dumb ass gm making that trade! That should help,

I'm late to the party on that one. Can't believe I really hadn't looked at this team before now. Tyrod and a winning record? I'll pay to see that.

I think Eckeler has a big year though and I should look at his props

using him in bunch of dfs for week one.

Its finally here! Here's my card thus far with a few additions to begin the season...

Week 1
.5*/.5* HOU/KC under 55.5/54.5 -110/-104
1* LA Rams +3 -110
1* DAL / LAR over 51 -110
1* Cincinnati +3 +100

1.5* LAC / CIN u44.5 -109
1* Arizona +8 -110

Week 2
1* Detroit +6 -112
1.5* LAR / PHI under 48.5 -110

Futures
1* NY Jets RSW u6.5 -125
1/.5* LA Chargers RSW under 8/7.5 -134/+135

0.25* Drew Brees under 3950.5 pass yds -115

BOL to everyone this year.

Its finally here! Here's my card thus far with a few additions to begin the season...

Week 1
.5*/.5* HOU/KC under 55.5/54.5 -110/-104
1* LA Rams +3 -110
1* DAL / LAR over 51 -110
1* Cincinnati +3 +100

1.5* LAC / CIN u44.5 -109
1* Arizona +8 -110

Week 2
1* Detroit +6 -112
1.5* LAR / PHI under 48.5 -110

Futures
1* NY Jets RSW u6.5 -125
1/.5* LA Chargers RSW under 8/7.5 -134/+135

0.25* Drew Brees under 3950.5 pass yds -115

BOL to everyone this year.

As long as you looking to week 2 @Hulu Thoughts On 49ers -5.5 & Aint's -4.5
GL!

like it. Wouldnt 3 team teaser pay better tho? I know you still be laying a fg with kc and Indy but can’t imagine they that close.

Quite possibly but I don’t have any books left where I can play teasers. They’ve all either cut me off, juiced the value out of a 6 pointer or won’t let me play advantage numbers (Indy would be -9 for example).

Quite possibly but I don’t have any books left where I can play teasers. They’ve all either cut me off, juiced the value out of a 6 pointer or won’t let me play advantage numbers (Indy would be -9 for example).

def getting harder. 2 team 6 point teasers the only thing that I can usually rely on every year in nfl, even when I’m doing bad I generally still pretty solid w those.

As long as you looking to week 2 @Hulu Thoughts On 49ers -5.5 & Aint's -4.5
GL!

I haven't done a lot of looking at next week, just picked off a couple of numbers that looked off to me for various reasons.

Both numbers look a teensy bit low to me. I am down on the 49ers this year and I think they regress a little so I'm not sure if I'm ready to back them on a cross country road trip even if it is the Jets. As for the Saints, I'm in wait and see mode with them. I took a future on Brees pass yds under because I think he may be done so I'd like to see what the Saints offence does before backing them.

Thanks bro...that's the idea. Have a great season!

Interesting, so you saying your goal is to do well? This could be what I’m doing wrong! I set much lower expectations, like my goal is not to lose to much money! Lol

Gonna add some player props into the mix this season, especially early on. We'll see how that goes...

0.4* LeVeon Bell Rush yds u56.5 -120
0.4* Mark Andrews Rec yds o50.5 -120
0.4* Deandre Hopkins Rec yds o57.5 -120
0.4* George Kittle Rec yds o67.5 -120
0.4* Ezekiel Elliot Rec yds o26.5 -120
0.4* Sony Michel Rush yds u54.5 -109

Back