• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Hulu's NBA Playoffs 23/24

Sprinkling some on the 1Q under also...

0.5* ORL / CLE 1Q under 53.5 -110
Good luck. Sometimes I wonder in playoffs do things slow down a bit with the start of a playoff series with both teams not in desperation mode. Only thing that concerns me is in all 4 regular season games these two played. Each quarter went over the total. First game landed on 53. So that one may be in question. I do think they slow the tempo out of the gate. Bol

Good luck. Sometimes I wonder in playoffs do things slow down a bit with the start of a playoff series with both teams not in desperation mode. Only thing that concerns me is in all 4 regular season games these two played. Each quarter went over the total. First game landed on 53. So that one may be in question. I do think they slow the tempo out of the gate. Bol
Yeah I don't worry too much about reg season stats once the playoffs come. There's always more defensive energy and a feeling out period in game 1 from what I can see. The fact that this is an early start too just adds icing to the cake.

Sprinkling some on the 1Q under also...

0.5* ORL / CLE 1Q under 53.5 -110
Sheesh, no one can miss today!

Thats why I hate quarter bets because all it takes is one contrary stretch to fuck it all up. This is an under game through and through. I should've just stuck with my full game bet.
Cleveland has 22 points the last 17 mins of game action

They also have 28 points since 3:31 of 1st quarter.

Atrocious basketball...

I love that every book I use has 29.5 juiced to the over while pinnacle is sitting at 28.5 flat.

Sometimes pinny is like the answer sheet to a test

Results thus far...

Sides 3-3 -0.25*
Totals 4-2 +2.36*
Props 2-0 +1.50*
Live 1-1 -0.20*

Total 10-6 +3.41*

pending...
1* Denver -1.5 games -165

1* MIA / BOS 1H u104.5 -112
1* Oklahoma City -7.5 -103

Back