Hulu NFL 2021

that a crappy number on debo,, cant believe i finally got a better price than you on somebody!! lol
Haha yep. Travelling all week and didn't have internet access for most of it. It would have been a bigger bet at <40 but I still think there's value in that number vs Green Bay's defense.

Bringing the whole card together for the new page in game order...

1* Tennessee -3 -120

1* San Francisco +5.5 -105
0.25* Parlay SF +143 / SF +195 / open
0.5* Prop D Samuel over 44.5 rush yds -115

1* Teaser Tampa Bay -2.5 / LA Rams +9 -110

.25*/.25* Buffalo 1Q +0.5/ML -140/+105

1*/.5* LA Rams +3/ML -120 / +130

Finally catching up on the Sunday games. I would have gone bigger here except I already have a unit on them at +9 to close the teaser from last week. This is my fav play of the week. Don't think the line gets any better.

Haha yep. Travelling all week and didn't have internet access for most of it. It would have been a bigger bet at <40 but I still think there's value in that number vs Green Bay's defense.

Yea I don’t think it gonna cost ya by any stretch, he got his most carries all season last week and it stands to reason that will keep up as shanny was prob just trying not to overwork him in reg season. He gets 8–10 carries I have no doubt he be over 5 yards per, good chance he bust 1! Just amazed I got 38.5 and you higher! Lol

1* San Fran / Green Bay over 47 -110

0.5* Prop R Cobb over 2.5 rec -125
0.5* Prop R Cobb over 26.5 rec yds -115

Yea I don’t think it gonna cost ya by any stretch, he got his most carries all season last week and it stands to reason that will keep up as shanny was prob just trying not to overwork him in reg season. He gets 8–10 carries I have no doubt he be over 5 yards per, good chance he bust 1! Just amazed I got 38.5 and you higher! Lol

Looks like getting the right number was important tonight

1* Kansas City pk -110

Have to do it. Too much Bills love everywhere. Yeah they beat KC at home but also had a +4 TO margin in that game. They also played a game for the ages last week and I think those 2 facts are causing everyone to pile on this week. I'm going the other way.

Looks like getting the right number was important tonight

By a half yard on that last run I got it! I needed it too, wasn’t my best day overall. I underestimated the weather in that one!! He is one tough bad mofo tho!!

0.5* Prop J Mixon under 59.5 rush yds -110

I barely escaped with mixon under 60.5 last week, he hasn’t been hitting this number since mid season really, think I lean same way again but like his receiving yards over better.

Results after Week Divisional Round...

Sides 50-43-1 +6.18*
Totals 16-18-2 -3.26*
Live / 2H 9-16 -7.585*
Tease/Parlay 12-10 +0.00*
Player Props 27-21 +2.73*

Overall 114-108-3 -1.935*

Close to being back on the plus side. 3 games left. Need a good finish.

Was going to ride the 49ers to the superbowl but I don't see them winning this one so I am reversing course, going conservative and closing it up with the Rams ML.

0.25* Parlay SF +143 / SF +195 / LAR -190 +994

Was going to ride the 49ers to the superbowl but I don't see them winning this one so I am reversing course, going conservative and closing it up with the Rams ML.

Think I feel same, how much they have left in tank?

1* Kansas City -7 -115

Had to get on it now before its 7.5 I was hoping maybe I'd get another shot at the 6.5 but not likely

0.5* Prop Jimmy GQ under 226.5 pass yds -110

Kinda surprised he been getting bet up, glad I waited but think I’ve missed a few guys that have moved to worse numbers also. This being my 1st year playing props still learning a lot. During the season wasn’t much rush as for most part not a ton of movement or didn’t mind waiting for them to settle. Now it seems way more ppl betting props with so few games so there been tons of quick movement! I plan on being ready to hit some SB numbers right away, some with the idea of getting chance at middles!

Far as this Jimmy number goes ya gotta believe ppl betting the over with idea the game script plays out where niners trailing and having to throw. I really don’t expect that to be the case, I think it take a lot for shanny to get away from the run game and I think niners d will keep them close enough. I do expect this to look similar to the cowboys game in that I think niners come out with lot of play action early to force rams to respect the pass, could be a chance to get a even better number on him live! Assuming that works and niners get points out the passing game early I think that bodes even better for his under in long run!! I’m def gonna be on this with you, just trying to decide if I should wait till Sunday or grab 2marro at 232.5?

Kinda surprised he been getting bet up, glad I waited but think I’ve missed a few guys that have moved to worse numbers also. This being my 1st year playing props still learning a lot. During the season wasn’t much rush as for most part not a ton of movement or didn’t mind waiting for them to settle. Now it seems way more ppl betting props with so few games so there been tons of quick movement! I plan on being ready to hit some SB numbers right away, some with the idea of getting chance at middles!

Far as this Jimmy number goes ya gotta believe ppl betting the over with idea the game script plays out where niners trailing and having to throw. I really don’t expect that to be the case, I think it take a lot for shanny to get away from the run game and I think niners d will keep them close enough. I do expect this to look similar to the cowboys game in that I think niners come out with lot of play action early to force rams to respect the pass, could be a chance to get a even better number on him live! Assuming that works and niners get points out the passing game early I think that bodes even better for his under in long run!! I’m def gonna be on this with you, just trying to decide if I should wait till Sunday or grab 2marro at 232.5?
I think you are on to something there. Lots of extra public action on props this time of year. I believe it opened at 232.5 so theres a good chance it gets back there. Either way I'm strongly leaning toward adding another half unit

I think you are on to something there. Lots of extra public action on props this time of year. I believe it opened at 232.5 so theres a good chance it gets back there. Either way I'm strongly leaning toward adding another half unit

When I made my Illinios trip for nba bets and weed today I went ahead and put a half unit on Jimmy g under 231.5 and used to close a parlay to help the payout a bit (cause I’m greedy!). I also hit mahomes over 29.5 rush, freaking higher than I’ve had to play him but he usually smashes his rush total in playoff games so I was ok there. Dude ain’t a freak like Allen running but he a freaking magician with way he escapes and goes for 20-30 yards!! Always a must play imo,

Then I grabbed some mixon/Akers/uzomah/jusxyczk receiving yards props. Grabbed debo ov 39.5 rush also. Mostly wanted to stay off the big names cause their numbers feel inflated to me and were mostly higher than I had wrote down few days ago. I’m sure I’ll add a few more but those were ones I felt pretty good with number. Kinda thinking bout chase under receptions, I think yardage wise he could easily hit w 3 catches but I don’t see kc letting him chew them up all day again. Think his reception total was 6.5 maybe and plus to under, figured waiting could only help tho, gonna sleep on it.

Oh yea. Played mahomes over 26.5 completions. They been so methodical and he been content dinking and dunking (no throws over 20 yards last week!!) so that seemed like a decent number to play at even money.

When I made my Illinios trip for nba bets and weed today I went ahead and put a half unit on Jimmy g under 231.5 and used to close a parlay to help the payout a bit (cause I’m greedy!). I also hit mahomes over 29.5 rush, freaking higher than I’ve had to play him but he usually smashes his rush total in playoff games so I was ok there. Dude ain’t a freak like Allen running but he a freaking magician with way he escapes and goes for 20-30 yards!! Always a must play imo,

Then I grabbed some mixon/Akers/uzomah/jusxyczk receiving yards props. Grabbed debo ov 39.5 rush also. Mostly wanted to stay off the big names cause their numbers feel inflated to me and were mostly higher than I had wrote down few days ago. I’m sure I’ll add a few more but those were ones I felt pretty good with number. Kinda thinking bout chase under receptions, I think yardage wise he could easily hit w 3 catches but I don’t see kc letting him chew them up all day again. Think his reception total was 6.5 maybe and plus to under, figured waiting could only help tho, gonna sleep on it.

Gool ol' east st louis? I used to visit that charming little burrough on the regular years ago.

I remember one time it was late so we headed across the bridge to go to Pops. Its like 3am and we walk in and my colleague says "Damn, we only went like 5 miles...how'd the people get so ugly?" LMAO

Anyway looks like Jimmy is getting bet down again so I grabbed another half on the under passing yards.

Ok lets pull this whole mess together in one post with a couple adds...

0.5* Prop J Mixon under 59.5 rush yds -110
.5*/.5* Prop Jimmy GQ under 226.5/230.5 pass yds -110
0.5* CIN/KC shortest TD under 1.5 yds -130

1* Kansas City -7 -115

Gool ol' east st louis? I used to visit that charming little burrough on the regular years ago.

I remember one time it was late so we headed across the bridge to go to Pops. Its like 3am and we walk in and my colleague says "Damn, we only went like 5 miles...how'd the people get so ugly?" LMAO

Anyway looks like Jimmy is getting bet down again so I grabbed another half on the under passing yards.
Went into Pops after being in a wedding. Needless to say we were sitting ducks in our tuxedos.

I am waffling about taking Deebo rushing over as well. I like it but I haven't exactly been killing the Deebo props the last 2 weeks.

Uzomah is the other one I am looking at. He took a useless dump pass for like 40 yards last week to end the half while the Titans were playing prevent which really inflated his numbers. I feel like he should be lined around 30 but I'm not sure the current 36.5 is high enough to go under for me

1* Kansas City -7 -115

Had to get on it now before its 7.5 I was hoping maybe I'd get another shot at the 6.5 but not likely
I was able to cash this out and get a -6.5 -118. Feel a lot better about that number. I'll still grade at 7 tho

Here's what I have down so far...probably more props to come.

0.5* Cincinnati TT under 23 -120
1* 2H scoring > 1H -125
0.5* Cooper Kupp over 103.5 rec yds -115
1* # of players with passing attempt u2.5 -150
0.5* Van Jefferson under 2.5 receptions -135
1* Total Punts over 6.5 -130
1* Cincinnati FGs over 1.5 -110
0.5* Last Possession LA Rams -120

0.5* Cam AKers Longest Rush over 13.5 yds -103
0.5* Cincinnati 3Q +0.5 -113
0.5* Team scoring last wins -210
- Apparently this is 14-1 in the L15 superbowls