Hulu NFL 2021

Results after Week Regular Season...

Sides 45-41-1 +1.715*
Totals 13-16-2 -4.585*
Live / 2H 9-14 -6.385*
Tease/Parlay 11-10 -1.00*
Player Props 24-13 +7.06

Overall 102-94-3 -3.195*

12-14 over the last 2 weeks. Terrible last 6 weeks of the season after starting out so well. Lets see if I can scratch it back in the playoffs.

1* LV / CIN under 49.5 -112

I made this 47 and I think its a pretty high total for a game that will be played in cold and possibly windy weather.

0.25* Prop Tom Brady under 292.5 pass yds -117

Rec book putting out a bad number to trick squares. Most books at 279.5. They must be punished.

Like that, I’m def gonna have Stafford over .5 int to end a few parlays!
Thats what I was looking for when I came across this. Strangely I don't have a book with a Stafford INT prop up yet. Many other QBs but not him.

Matty could get me there on his own but then there could be a fumble or t/o on downs so I think +170 is good value.

Thats what I was looking for when I came across this. Strangely I don't have a book with a Stafford INT prop up yet. Many other QBs but not him.

Matty could get me there on his own but then there could be a fumble or t/o on downs so I think +170 is good value.

Me either. Hoping it comes out before all the games start, I’m assuming it gonna have to be carrying some juice so I def want to be able to parlay it. That the only game DK doesn’t have int prop up for.

1*/.5* San Francisco +3.5/ML -118/+153

0.5* San Francisco TT over 23.5 -115

I may pay a price for not waiting out this line being that Dallas is the most public of all public teams but I jumped at the first 3.5 I could get sub -120.

This team has been my bugaboo all year but I really think these teams are relatively equal on the field and have a huge coaching mismatch otherwise. Deebo gonna have a big game methinks.

Dallas beat up on shit teams all year.

Last edited:
Love where your head at. Bucs teasers feel like a must and no secret I love the niners., I don’t think I have the open option on tease but I’ll prob do a bucs/cards, bucs/niners (if it gets to 4 so I can get +10), debating a bucs/kc but don’t like the idea of still laying 6.5 in a teaser that prob be the most popular one of weekend.

Love where your head at. Bucs teasers feel like a must and no secret I love the niners., I don’t think I have the open option on tease but I’ll prob do a bucs/cards, bucs/niners (if it gets to 4 so I can get +10), debating a bucs/kc but don’t like the idea of still laying 6.5 in a teaser that prob be the most popular one of weekend.
The option to have open legs on teasers/pralays is big but its also the reason books take them away from you if you win anything. One book accused me of "abusing" (ie not losing) the open leg option when they took it away.

5dimes is the only out I have left that lets me play them.

I forgot to even look when I went up there this morning. Other than the bundle of td props I played during the week I decided to wait on playing any others for 2marro and Monday till after todays games. Hopefully long as I play them tonight I won’t lose much on any of them!!

1* NE / BUF over 42.5 -111

The cold is being exaggerated and this number has dropped too low. 45 is the fair number for this one IMO so I'll grab the value.

Alright lets bring this mess of a card together in one post...

1* LV / CIN under 49.5 -112
1* PHI / TB under 47 -110
1*/.5* San Francisco +3.5/ML -118/+153
0.5* San Francisco TT over 23.5 -115
1* Teaser Tampa Bay -2.5 / open -110
1* NE / BUF over 42.5 -111

Props
0.25* Prop Tom Brady under 292.5 pass yds -117
1* Prop D Samuel over 59.5 rec yds -115
0.5* Prop LA Rams over 1.5 turnovers +170
1* Prop L Fournette under 5.5 rec -130
0.5* B Roethlisberger over 38.5 pass att -104

0.25* Parlay San Francisco +143 / open / open

Going to try a rolling parlay riding SF to the superbowl. Should pay about +3800 or so once all is said and done. I think this team has a shot to beat the Packers.

Man you got awesome number on Brady! I didht have the guts to go after till I was real confident in the weather! Lol. Cost me 20 yards!

I’m torn between Big Ben over attempts or 23.5 completion. Every time he has went over 38.5 this year he has went over that completion number. While he hasn’t hit it when going under attempts he been incredibly close, like 1 or 2 away with way fewer than 38 attempts so think I’m leaning to the completion number but think it good idea either way, only looked piggy backing your idea.

0.25* Parlay San Francisco +143 / open / open

Going to try a rolling parlay riding SF to the superbowl. Should pay about +3800 or so once all is said and done. I think this team has a shot to beat the Packers.

Wonder what their number was at beginning the year? They been my team in nfc from jump, of course I thought I was dead wrong for a long stretch in middle the year but that don’t matter, lol. I love their path other than being all road.

Wonder what their number was at beginning the year? They been my team in nfc from jump, of course I thought I was dead wrong for a long stretch in middle the year but that don’t matter, lol. I love their path other than being all road.
When they lost to the Colts I stupidly thought they were just going to collapse after that and made a bet on under 8.5 wins. Turned out thats right when they were about to get hot. I think they have the pieces if they get some good play out of Jimmy and stay healthy, they have the pieces to beat both the Bay's.

Man you got awesome number on Brady! I didht have the guts to go after till I was real confident in the weather! Lol. Cost me 20 yards!
It was a really square book that had that number when the market was at 279.5 elsewhere so I grabbed it for the max $75 bet. I would've bet 4x that if they'd let me

When they lost to the Colts I stupidly thought they were just going to collapse after that and made a bet on under 8.5 wins. Turned out thats right when they were about to get hot. I think they have the pieces if they get some good play out of Jimmy and stay healthy, they have the pieces to beat both the Bay's.

I don’t think it was that game but there was a few week stretch where you could find me saying all kinds of shit bout shanny being crowned too soon, overrated, a bum, I couldn’t take how bad they were looking! Lol. Right after that they started looking like that team I loved. Most physical in nfc on both sides the ball which a terrible matchup for their 1st 2 opponents for sure!!

It was a really square book that had that number when the market was at 279.5 elsewhere so I grabbed it for the max $75 bet. I would've bet 4x that if they'd let me

Oh ok. Damn straight, I bet more than 75 on props I like less than that number! Lol.

You worried for tampa at all given the potential conditions and no freaking rbs? I’m not nearly as excited to put them in bunch of teasers anymore. If throwing is truly tough in this game gotta think Philly has a way better shot than I thought possible in good conditions.

You worried for tampa at all given the potential conditions and no freaking rbs? I’m not nearly as excited to put them in bunch of teasers anymore. If throwing is truly tough in this game gotta think Philly has a way better shot than I thought possible in good conditions.
Yeah I don't like that Fournette is out. Brady doesn't have a lot at his disposal right now but he's done pretty good with no names in the past. He can elevate ordinary receivers. I'm not too concerned about the weather but I sure wish I had waited. I'd rather have a -1.5 than a -2.5 in my teaser right now.

Yeah I don't like that Fournette is out. Brady doesn't have a lot at his disposal right now but he's done pretty good with no names in the past. He can elevate ordinary receivers. I'm not too concerned about the weather but I sure wish I had waited. I'd rather have a -1.5 than a -2.5 in my teaser right now.

If conditions were good it wouldn’t matter to me much, I’d take Brady with Evans, Gronk and whomever against this Philly team. That wind tho, and I mean we like him under 300 yards, how the hell bucs score much with him around 250ish? They don’t fair well when he not throwing up and down the field. I dunno, I kinda want to just take Philly with the points or tease them up to 2 tds. Maybe I’ll just play the props and not worry bout side, of course don’t like bunch of props either w weather and no Bucs rbs I trust, don’t know who gonna get most the Carries for eagles! Like Brady under, hurts under 29.5 attempts. Think I’ll play both Brady te’s over and to score (gotta play brate +400!) hurts to score +190 I think I good number. That bout it. Weather a bummer, snow I like, wind no.

I’m torn between Big Ben over attempts or 23.5 completion. Every time he has went over 38.5 this year he has went over that completion number. While he hasn’t hit it when going under attempts he been incredibly close, like 1 or 2 away with way fewer than 38 attempts so think I’m leaning to the completion number but think it good idea either way, only looked piggy backing your idea.
Grabbed the attempts prop

Grabbed the attempts prop

I know., that what got me looking at both!! Honestly I never really looked at attempts/completions before, ended up playing several today, I always go nuts when I get a new toy!! Lol.

I played Brady yards under but his completions over, hurts attempts under 29.5, I went with Ben completions ov 23.5 instead of attempts but I think/hope they both good, it has gone hand in hand, 39+ attempts has lead to 24 or more completions every time this year. Only thing I noticed was he had a few games with between 30-38 attempts where he got 20-23 completions, so felt like it was possible he would have 24 completions before his 39th attempt! I might put too much thought into this! Lol. Gl today!

I know., that what got me looking at both!! Honestly I never really looked at attempts/completions before, ended up playing several today, I always go nuts when I get a new toy!! Lol.

I played Brady yards under but his completions over, hurts attempts under 29.5, I went with Ben completions ov 23.5 instead of attempts but I think/hope they both good, it has gone hand in hand, 39+ attempts has lead to 24 or more completions every time this year. Only thing I noticed was he had a few games with between 30-38 attempts where he got 20-23 completions, so felt like it was possible he would have 24 completions before his 39th attempt! I might put too much thought into this! Lol. Gl today!
Tomlin never really gets away from running and KC gives up yards on the ground. Only drawback. Could be Big Ben's final hurrah, so think he goes out slingin'..

Tomlin never really gets away from running and KC gives up yards on the ground. Only drawback. Could be Big Ben's final hurrah, so think he goes out slingin'..

I played Harris over 66.5 rush also. Gotta think at some point Steelers stuck in all pass mode tho. Plus they all about those 2-3 yard dink and dunk bs so I’d think it can hit with several different game scripts.

Mid 60's with winds from 13-19mph - not too terrible
Yeah its steadily improved throughout the week. The turf might be in rough shape with all the rain predicted prior to kick but during the game itself most of the weather will have passed.

Yeah its steadily improved throughout the week. The turf might be in rough shape with all the rain predicted prior to kick but during the game itself most of the weather will have passed.

That is all the wind? Stupid ass weatherman and warnings!! I knew rain was likely to be gone but my understanding was the wind was sticking around. Totally scared me off tampa and kinda influenced my props. Shoot, lol

That is all the wind? Stupid ass weatherman and warnings!! I knew rain was likely to be gone but my understanding was the wind was sticking around. Totally scared me off tampa and kinda influenced my props. Shoot, lol
I'm seeing 17-19mph gusting to 28-29 mph which is a stiff breeze but nothing like the bills/pats game a few weeks back. 40% chance of light rain showers in the 1H.

...which is how my mother drives

...on the highway

Lmfao. Yours and mines should have a race!! Nothing more scary than riding w mine and getting on hwy, fell like gonna get run down by big trucks and die!! I just remembered how embarrassing it used to be back when I was teenager before I could drive and she pick me up from ymca and we be on this one lane hwy and we have 100 cars lined up behind us while she going 40 mph at best!! That before she was a old lady even, never could drive! Lol

1* Teaser Tampa Bay -2.5 / LA Rams +9 -110

Closing this teaser from last week with the Rams. With Tampa's current state of affairs, I can see them winning but not getting any sort of margin.

Back