[TD="width: 46%"]Rueben Randle, NYG WR[/TD]

[TD="width: 8%"]145[/TD]
[TD="width: 46%"]Stephen Gostkowski, NE K[/TD]

[TD="width: 8%"]168[/TD]
[TD="width: 46%"]Fred Jackson, Buf RB[/TD]

[TD="width: 8%"]169[/TD]
[TD="width: 46%"]Danny Woodhead, SD RB[/TD]

</tbody>

12 team keeper league (i kept RG3 in rd4)... +10pts for 100+ yds rushing or rec for RB or WR, 75+ yds for TE

Starters
QB - RG3
RB - A. Peterson
RB - R. Mendenhall
WR - A. Johnson
WR - M. Colston
WR/TE - J. Graham
Def - Texans
K - S. Gostkowski

Bench
QB - J. Cutler
RB - J. Rodgers, B. Tate, F. Jackson, D. Woodhead
WR - J. Jones, R. Randle

i feel like graham will always get you that bonus, so that's awesome, your lineup is fine, and your bench could be great to make improvements if certain rb's go down, hope rg3 stays healthy for you, cutlers obviously a question mark

Tate in the 10th round is great value considering Foster had not practiced until this past Friday. James Jones could have a big year especially with Cobb nikked up.

Rg3 in round 4 is a bad keeper. Think you really hurt yourself with the one. The graham is big with the bonus, great pick there. Your rbs obviously suck outside of Peterson. I think this team had a lot of potential if you didn't hurt yourself with rg3

Tate in the 10th round is great value considering Foster had not practiced until this past Friday. James Jones could have a big year especially with Cobb nikked up.

everything i know about cobb which is just all the updates, is that he is good to go week 1.

I've seen RG3 going much later than round 4, obviously due to his injury status...

What were your other more preferred keeper options?

everything i know about cobb which is just all the updates, is that he is good to go week 1.

I think his type of injury (bicep) will be a lingering one all year. GB always seems to get a lot of their WRs game action and without Jennings I think Jones will be the one to stand out this year. jmo.

I like your team aside from rb2, but who knows. He could have a good year, and if Foster is out for any time Tate will be a solid rb2.

i like RG3 but do plan on picking up Cousins soon... i'm just following through with my plans drafting him last year, and yes it was unfortunately he got hurt but i am extremely pleased he looks ready to go for wk1... and my other keepers were BenJarvis in rd5, J. Gresham in rd8, C. Palmer in rd9, M. Goodson in rd11... but Cutler will do as a backup right now but i am aware he could be questionable

James Jones did great things for me last year, so i was happy to get him again... think he's going to have another big year as Nelson will get hurt like he does every year, Jennings and Driver are gone, which leaves Rodgers throwing to mainly Jones and Cobb... Graham then Colston had me thinking for quite a long time, but i just couldn't pass Colston up still being there... if Brees keeps up his current passing pace, i think these 3 guys will be playing on two of the top 5 passing teams... then looking for beast mode from Andre Johnson (hopefully) and we're good right now i think... the 10+ bonus pts from the WR/TE position should come easily on most weeks to these guys

my RBs might need some work, but i think AP will be consistent big points and if i can get something decent out of a RB2 then i will be pleased... with Mendy starting right now he gets the nod, but i did try to pick up guys who will likely play a role on their teams later in the season... Rodgers, Tate, Jackson are all be serviceable RBs i think at some point when i need them, maybe ever starters... Rodgers for Jackson, Tate for Foster, Jackson for Spiller will hopefully play out fine...

keeping RG3 in the third killed your RB core and was a mistake IMO....

why not throw him back, and get a decent RB2 and pick up a QB in a much later round...

I'll take Romo and Bush over Mendenhall and RG3 ANYDAY

I kept him in the 4th rd and looking back at it I def didn't have the best rbs options still avail after that which is why I had to take mendy

Back