How much worse do the Pens have to play...

Gandolf

Leader of the Van Buren Boys
to get them off +890 on the futures to win the Cup?

(you thought I was gonna say to get Thierrien fired, didn't ya?)

well they are really struggling right now, but don't give up hope just yet...

they need to start shooting better and finding the back of the net....

alot...

there is still the perception of them being in the 'elite' of the league... they lost so many key pieces in the offseason and havent found those role guys to step up yet, but since they have Sidney they will always be thought to win every night.

you thought I was gonna say to get Thierrien fired, didn't ya?

I did. I think they should. He's a good regular season coach (usually), but the playoffs are a different story with him. And right now he's not getting it done in the regular season.

Though Santa's right, they lost a lot in the offseason without replacing very much.

shit will hit the fan in pittsburgh if they don't make the playoffs...

they remind me a bit of the Sabres last season. . . goalie not playing to potential and best offensive players not scoring goals. The Sabres watched the playoffs from home last year. I really hope they pull it together.

they got a good team win last night .... nows the time to build off it!!!! 'an_horse'

they remind me a bit of the Sabres last season. . . goalie not playing to potential and best offensive players not scoring goals. The Sabres watched the playoffs from home last year. I really hope they pull it together.

Think thats a pretty fair comparison, save for Briere / Drury leaving.

One team not many are talking about (but I love) is how shitty the Sens are. Talk about showing their true colours w/o Redden

they got a good team win last night .... nows the time to build off it!!!! 'an_horse'

Don't know if that will be much of a building block win, they took their foot off the gas in the 3rd and Atlanta really put the pressure on. Fleury looked better though.

All I need to know about Therrien occurred in the last minute. Atlanta pulled their goalie down 3-1 but ended up taking a penalty with 40 seconds left. Therrien puts Crosby, Malkin and the first unit power play out there. Like those point whores need to get their egos stroked more...putting them out there to try for cheap late goal? Tells me that winning falls just a hair behind adding to individual point totals on the priority list.

Back