How is KC going to score tonight?

sportcap

Pretty much a regular
Team is full of injuries against a pretty good Chargers defense.

Playing against KC scoring is definitely playing with fire but I think this situation may be a good time to fade..

KC TT u28.5?

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Well KC last week played against I believe they are the #1 passing defense in Baltimore and scored 27.

But I think you're onto something. I lean that way too on the UNDER but I just can't take any UNDER with Mahomes leading the charge. My gut feeling is a 27-24 win for KC.

A “healthy” hill, even if hill plays he definitely no where near 100%. He didn’t practice on Monday. If this game was a Sunday and a healthy full KC I would be betting them all day but this just seems like a bad spot for them.

I agree I think Mahomes has packed it in for the season--

Hes used to the college season- Coordinators know his game now-

Hes likely ready to just mail the rest of the season in.

I agree I think Mahomes has packed it in for the season--

Hes used to the college season- Coordinators know his game now-

Hes likely ready to just mail the rest of the season in.

Could be the worst take ever in the history of this site.

Sammy, I love you, but I'm going to call your ass out for making these verbal diarrhea statements that have not a god damn piece of logic to them.

"Coordinators know his game now?" KC Points scored his last 8 games.....40,45,30,37,26,51,40,27 and in those opps were the Pats, Rams and Ravens

Jesus...for real? SMFH

Sammy, I love you, but I'm going to call your ass out for making these verbal diarrhea statements that have not a god damn piece of logic to them.

"Coordinators know his game now?" KC Points scored his last 8 games.....40,45,30,37,26,51,40,27 and in those opps were the Pats, Rams and Ravens

Jesus...for real? SMFH

Stop giving him attention and he’ll go away. It’s the same way you treat little children who are seemingly starved for attention and do outlandish things to get it. I’m not sure anyone on this site takes anything that goofball says seriously. There may be a few, but that seems doubtful at this point.

Stop giving him attention and he’ll go away. It’s the same way you treat little children who are seemingly starved for attention and do outlandish things to get it. I’m not sure anyone on this site takes anything that goofball says seriously. There may be a few, but that seems doubtful at this point.

Thanks, for the advice, Lawrence.

I’m def leaning to the under, think I prefer game to either team total. If kc offense looks great tonight it be really damn impressive cause that was one physical ass game they played w balty on Sunday. Ravens were hitting everyone!! My big concern is a pretty garbage bungals team w a backup qb Just put up 21 on chargers, could been they were looking ahead to this one but it def gives me more pause than I had before watching that game!!

Jesus...for real? SMFH

I do feel Mahomes is going to suffer a major decline at this stage of the season-

Hunt is gone. Take away the running game and Hunt was the straw that was making that offense work- Mahomes almost lost to Lamar Jackson.

The 50-50 lob balls are not going to get it done in the NFL.

Andy Reid looked so good all season- He isn't that good at all and has all the hallmarks of incompetence.

Mahomes Ive been studying carefully- Hes another one like RG3 and Kapernick where defenses took about one season to figure them out-- Then they were out of the league-
Mahomes fits this profile perfectly-
Zero abliity to play from the pocket- If forced to will throw the ball up for grabs-- As he does in every close game in the fourth qtr-
He runs the oklahoma offense-Just throws 5 yard passes-
All his big plays are when he breaks the pocket and scrambles and launches long passes- That wont continue in the NFL-
Mahomes has proven hes not a clutch performer in college and in the NFL-

I just feel this guy is another Aaron Rogers- Ppl love his arm- Sure he has a cannon arm- BUt he aint NO QB- That I will assure everyone here--

Mahomes aint no QB--

and do not back up arguments with stats- Stats are for losers- its been proven-- after all whats the first thing the government use when selling propaganda? STATS!

Mahomes is ready to mail this season in-- Watch tonight you will see a lacklustre effort from him as GUS BRADLEY shuts him down.

I’m def leaning to the under, think I prefer game to either team total. If kc offense looks great tonight it be really damn impressive cause that was one physical ass game they played w balty on Sunday. Ravens were hitting everyone!! My big concern is a pretty garbage bungals team w a backup qb Just put up 21 on chargers, could been they were looking ahead to this one but it def gives me more pause than I had before watching that game!!

Under is the play--

Divisional game-- Film on both offenses--

Cold weather

Committment to running game--

Mahomes struggles and cant play an entire NFL season- Signs of fatigue are showing with him- He will throw 2 lazy interceptions tonight easy-

Its going UNDER

Scarf its as simple as this--

When everyones buying I'm definitely selling--

Everyone's buying MAHOMES, I am definitely SELLING him

I seriously dont see anything great about his game-- Its all scheme--- He has peaked-- Its downhill for Mahomes now--

The real young stud at QB is Reagan Mayfield-- This guy can play from the pocket-- Even Russel Wilson plays from the pocket a lot now--

Scam Newton couldnt play from the pocket and is finished-- Rg3 Kapernick couldnt either-- Mahomes also cant play from the pocket-- He will be exposed-- Its a matter of time-
Mahomes style is only suitable for the CFL-- There is a spot on the BC lions for Mahomes-- Not the NFL- He will get exposed--

From Walters Scouting Report--
Mahomes lack of footwork and bailing on clean pockets and decision making will be difficult to overcome in the NFL--

I agree with this-- Mahomes is a fraud-- A complete fraud as a QB-- He has an arm-- He has a scheme-- He has speedsters on his team- He has easy reads- Trust me firends--
Mahomes aint no Brees BRady or Manning--

He has so many holes in his game and they will get exposed-- in the NFL you get exposed--

Last edited:
Everyone keeps waiting for Mahomes to decline... Ravens were averaging just over 215 yards in the air per game against top competition. Mahomes had that... in the first half.. in an "off" half.

Under is possible, maybe even a really solid play... But what KC does is system based.. Other than Mahomes, Hill, Kelce... you can sub a guy in and make it work. Damien and Darrell Williams will be just fine back there tonight..

Everyone keeps waiting for Mahomes to decline... Ravens were averaging just over 215 yards in the air per game against top competition. Mahomes had that... in the first half.. in an "off" half.

Under is possible, maybe even a really solid play... But what KC does is system based.. Other than Mahomes, Hill, Kelce... you can sub a guy in and make it work. Damien and Darrell Williams will be just fine back there tonight..

Who cares about stats and numbers-- Its about winning games-- Fat BEN has good numbers? He stinks in close games! Rodgers has great numbers and is the GOAT OVERRATED player-

Its going under anyway-- Defenses are double covering top stars like THEILEN etc- Teams are forcing teams to run-- playing clock control--

The wide open fast break NBA offense is OVER MY FRIENDS for this season-- Trust me I watch every game live betting-- I know when the tides have changed--

The NFL now is in UNDER MODE-- Games are tight-- divisional races-- injuries--

Young stars like GOFF MAHOMES are exposed to what they are-- ROOKIE QBS--

stop annointing these guys and crowning them as stars---

It takes RINGS and years of success-- These guys haventn earned anything imo-

Final tonight -- 27-19 chargers

I’d be very surprised to see this kid starting in the NFL a decade from now. That’s just me, though.

I’m glad I’m not the only one!!

Football is a team game. More than ever now.

Having said that how can we define who is a great qb. Meaning who is real vs fake?

We can decipher this by judging how QBs perform in tight games. In clutch situations!

I call it the Kirk cousins test. Cousins isn’t clutch. He is 0-89 in prime time.

Ppl will believe whatever they choose to believe.
However I refuse to believe a QB who throws off his back foot bails on clean pockets and throws prayers up for grabs that have been answered this season will find success in this league

I do feel Mahomes is going to suffer a major decline at this stage of the season-

Hunt is gone. Take away the running game and Hunt was the straw that was making that offense work- Mahomes almost lost to Lamar Jackson.

The 50-50 lob balls are not going to get it done in the NFL.

Andy Reid looked so good all season- He isn't that good at all and has all the hallmarks of incompetence.

Mahomes Ive been studying carefully- Hes another one like RG3 and Kapernick where defenses took about one season to figure them out-- Then they were out of the league-
Mahomes fits this profile perfectly-
Zero abliity to play from the pocket- If forced to will throw the ball up for grabs-- As he does in every close game in the fourth qtr-
He runs the oklahoma offense-Just throws 5 yard passes-
All his big plays are when he breaks the pocket and scrambles and launches long passes- That wont continue in the NFL-
Mahomes has proven hes not a clutch performer in college and in the NFL-

I just feel this guy is another Aaron Rogers- Ppl love his arm- Sure he has a cannon arm- BUt he aint NO QB- That I will assure everyone here--

Mahomes aint no QB--

and do not back up arguments with stats- Stats are for losers- its been proven-- after all whats the first thing the government use when selling propaganda? STATS!

Mahomes is ready to mail this season in-- Watch tonight you will see a lacklustre effort from him as GUS BRADLEY shuts him down.

Scarf, it seems you may have spoken a bit too soon on the worst take you’ve ever seen. Good fucking grief.

Michael Vick has the most dominant season for a QB I’ve ever seen in this system. He was awful the next year.

I’m just saying there’s plenty of reasons to be skeptical.

Jedi ninja.

Take it from the one who knows.

Anything society is telling us is great these days likely isn’t great.

Win a few playoff games and I’ll eat my words -
They will lose in playoffs because Reid isn’t a winner and either is Mahomes.

Rams patriots losses exposed them. If chiefs were legit they would have won one of those games. But they didn’t.

Michael Vick has the most dominant season for a QB I’ve ever seen in this system. He was awful the next year.

I’m just saying there’s plenty of reasons to be skeptical.

Sure, you’re right. But then you said a decade, as if that would mean he was a bust, or wasn’t good, because he only lasted 9 years in the league.

Jedi ninja.

Take it from the one who knows.

Anything society is telling us is great these days likely isn’t great.

Win a few playoff games and I’ll eat my words -
They will lose in playoffs because Reid isn’t a winner and either is Mahomes.

Rams patriots losses exposed them. If chiefs were legit they would have won one of those games. But they didn’t.

I like to take info from those who know. You aren’t in that category sir.

Sure, you’re right. But then you said a decade, as if that would mean he was a bust, or wasn’t good, because he only lasted 9 years in the league.

He’s being talked up as the next great QB. And it’s warranted based on his play to date of course. If he is then he surely will be playing football at 32/33 10 years from now. I

Qb in the nfl is played from the pocket.

Cam and Russel had their chances and couldn’t win the big game.
Foles won. Pure pocket passer. Brady won. Brees won. Big Ben. All pocket guys.

I understand quarterbacking. You have to win with your mind and arm. When a qb has a tendency to break a clean pocket he’s not going through his reads. That’s the wrong way to play QB

He’s being talked up as the next great QB. And it’s warranted based on his play to date of course. If he is then he surely will be playing football at 32/33 10 years from now. I

Maybe. But let’s not act as if someone who doesn’t last a decade in the NFL isn’t good, very good, or even great. That’s just silly.

Qb in the nfl is played from the pocket.

Cam and Russel had their chances and couldn’t win the big game.
Foles won. Pure pocket passer. Brady won. Brees won. Big Ben. All pocket guys.

I understand quarterbacking. You have to win with your mind and arm. When a qb has a tendency to break a clean pocket he’s not going through his reads. That’s the wrong way to play QB

Russel did win the big game. Nice try though.

Foles and Philly won based on their RPOs, not Foles standing in the pocket. They are literally an example against what you’re trying to say.

Brees and Ben won many moons ago compared to where the league is now.

I’m going to take my own advice and stop engaging with you, you’re a grade A troll.

Russel did win the big game. Nice try though.

Foles and Philly won based on their RPOs, not Foles standing in the pocket. They are literally an example against what you’re trying to say.

Brees and Ben won many moons ago compared to where the league is now.

I’m going to take my own advice and stop engaging with you, you’re a grade A troll.

What is this word troll mean?

Challenging beliefs is how you win my friend!

Good discussion and dissecting truths from myths is how cash is made

Not sure why this is blowing up, I don't take Mahomes first year starting anymore serious than I took RGIII, Wentz, etc in recent memory. And he walked into an extremely more desirable situation than those two for instance. Seen it wayyyyyyy too many times where opinions peak in year one on a player. Who knows how he'll be two years from now? Injuries, more defensive tape, different schemes. Pro's will catch up, greats become great when they adjust.

It seems don't dare agree with Sammy and Spek in here w/o being put down. LMFAO. I agree with them. He's been fun to watch, but keep it in the fairway. Not like I still wouldn't prefer Luck if I were a Chiefs fan. It's a no brainer. Enjoy it.

Not sure why this is blowing up, I don't take Mahomes first year starting anymore serious than I took RGIII, Wentz, etc in recent memory. And he walked into an extremely more desirable situation than those two for instance. Seen it wayyyyyyy too many times where opinions peak in year one on a player. Who knows how he'll be two years from now? Injuries, more defensive tape, different schemes. Pro's will catch up, greats become great when they adjust.

It seems don't dare agree with Sammy and Spek in here w/o being put down. LMFAO. I agree with them. He's been fun to watch, but keep it in the fairway. Not like I still wouldn't prefer Luck if I were a Chiefs fan. It's a no brainer. Enjoy it.

I’d prefer Luck as well. Without question. It’s not so much the conclusion as it is the “logic” being used to get there. Some of the stuff he’s typed is literally laugh out loud material.

Well I’m not trying to troll and I think my statements here have been rather conservative. I’m just saying I’m skeptical of his long term success. But he’s been phenomenal to date.

Well I’m not trying to troll and I think my statements here have been rather conservative. I’m just saying I’m skeptical of his long term success. But he’s been phenomenal to date.

Nobody said you were trolling, and nobody put you down in the least bit. I’m skeptical of the long term success as well, we’ve all seen it multiple times so there’s good reason to be skeptical.

Jedi ninja you may not agree with my brash tone and statements that seem extreme.

But I promise you there is a method of pure genius to this style.
I call it Instinctive decision making.

With investments and financial decisions I quickly Make decisions in seconds by analyzing the information about a player or investment.

When you analyze too much you lose. It’s that simple.
World class investors are so dialed in that they just know. It’s called a knowing.

You know how to smell winners. How to smell good investments from bad ones.

No one would get past 10 seconds trying to pitch me anyway or some bs. I would know within seconds it’s bs.

To be elite you have to use instinctual decision making.

Coming from the same guy who said the Pats were not going to lose another game because of the genius BB... Quite a method. Check my threads.. My football method does well.

Perhaps everyone, and just a perhaps.. maybe people are making a big deal because the dude is setting records left and right that none of the aforementioned quarterbacks came anywhere near. He needs 7 TD passes in 3 games for 50..

Here's a list of players all time with 50 TD passes: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady... The hype is warranted. The game has changed they'll say... Well why isn't the genius BB and Tommy putting up these numbers now that the game has changed? Why isn't every talented QB doing the exact same? Fair questions.

And I love the "if I were a Chiefs fan" chatter... I am one.. Aplous is one... I would not trade 23 year old Patrick Mahomes for any quarterback in the league right this very second. You all can have Andrew Luck if you would like. Or Baker Mayfield, the greatest quarterback in NFL history per Sammy.

RGIII? Smh...... I am curious if after LeBron's first year, we needed "more time" to see if he was legit. Not saying they are equals FYI... But I also didnt see LeBron breaking 100 year old records.. It's prob just me.

PS.. I get skepticism. 100%. And you all might be right... But the comparisons are null.. Because there is nobody you can compare his body of work to at his age.

Coming from the guy who claims the Jags pats game was fixed last year despite the fact Aj Buoye wasn’t playing the ball at all on all long passes.

It’s called coaching something Marrone Doug doesent do.

Pats knew Buoye couldn’t handle Crooks deep and they threw deep knowing a flag woukd result

Back