HORSE RACING LIVE IN-GAME

Very good horse. Beautiful stride. Would like to see the head on view, looked like he shifted a little in the stretch when he got the whip.

Thought he came home a little slow. Good place but he did it without pressure. Not sure about a mile and a quarter. Wanna see the 13th first

Here's a jinx.
I'm killing it following a ton articles/cappers /coin flips.

Pick 3 at Oaklawn
1/2,4,9/5

Good luck on your action
Guaranteed , I Jinxed the 2.4.9

I have #5 from earlier in the day, so run for the hills.
All I care about is I managed to get above the mendoza line with the bookie.

Nadal and Charlatan were both head and shoulders above their opponents. Baffert holding two aces. Hope we can see these two clash before September.

I'm hoping NYRA can get the Belmont run first. Would Baffert be allowed by the owners to skip and pass up another potential Triple Crown?

I’d guess the Belmont would be skipped if run before the Kentucky Derby. The big wrench in the calendar is the BC only being nine weeks apart from Derby...

So here's what I've learned a 3 days and close to 100 bets into my horse racing experience. I've made close to $100 by betting mostly Show. Trifectas and all these other props will make you go broke. There were several times where I bet Win and place. I had both Arkansas Derby winners. Nadal paying off the best. Both horses were easy winners.
I'm not stating anything new but if you want winning tickets, know the history of the horse, know the field and use your eye test. The majority of the field has no chance

Play whatever works for you but I do think long term that's not a great strategy. Playing $2 Show bets on a favorite to win .40 and such. A lot of favorites seem to pull back late if they aren't going to win, costing themselves the Place/Show money.

If you like the Place/Show bets I'd find some longer shots that still pay 2-1, 3-1 if they finish 2nd or 3rd.
I did that with a 5-1 and it paid nicely

thank goodness I got a bomb to hit in R14 yesterday. Nice little Pick4 ticket

What’s on tap for today, gonna try not to give it back today

This guy is my favorite horse follow on Twitter.....learned a lot from him last couple years. He doesn't always hit but he's usually trying to beat the favorite which I like. He hit a nice 20-1 shot at GP yesterday.

Racing 24/7. I'm hooked and have been doing well with some good insight. Been very entertaining even if I dont like a race. I'll either pass or but 50 cents to show. Lol. When you're working from home and this is all we have, IM IN!!

Anyone interested. I like the 3 in race 3 at Remington. On NBC Sports network till 8:00 est. So should be able to watch it. 7/2 morning line and this one shouldn't get lower than 3-1.

Back