Horrendous Tues Plays from North of the Border

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
NHL:
Record: 30-33
-$775.58
Totals: 11-12
Sides: 19-20

My quest to get back into the positive numbers continue. Thus because there is barely any NBA action I shall focus on the NHL.

Atlanta Thrashers vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Atlanta ML 1st Period $300 to win $285.71
Home team tends to have a huge advantage in this series. 8-2 advantage to the home team in the last 10 games and 7-3 advantage to the home team in the 1st period. I've noticed that the 3rd period between these 2 opens up and the goals start coming. In the 15 road games that Tampa has played, only once have they won a 1st period and that was their 5-1 victory over Carolina, 5 road games ago. This is basically a fade for the Lightning who just have pathetic goal tending this year. No matter if its Holmqvist or Denis, there is practically nothing TB can do to hold a lead through the 1st.

be back with more but that is the first one that caught my attention

Montreal Canadiens vs Florida Panthers
Florida Panthers Under 2.5 Team goals $300 to win $245.90
The Panthers seem to be the boogey team for the Canadiens, having won the last 3 meetings as a dog. In the 15 road games the Panthers have played this season, only 5 of those games have seen the team score 3 or more goals. In general, the Panthers do not take a lot of shots. An average of just under 30 shots per game, they really depend on the play of Vokoun to determine how they can get something out of a game. The meetings between these 2 have produced final displays from the Goalies. Belfour and Huet have been the 2 main goalies for the past few meetings in the last one Vokoun produced a fine performance and the Panthers could consider themselves very lucky to even win the game. So here comes Carey Price. Who's just been such a great asset between the pipes since Huet's absence. Carey Price has had to deal with 4 offenses that really pound on the goalie. However, in those games, the Canadiens were outshot. If the Habs can minimize the Panthers shots to just below 30 I think we can see a winner here. If not well....I'm toast. lol

adding:

Carolina Hurricanes/Toronto Maple Leafs
Carolina -0.5 $300 to win $321
Go with my motto, if Toronto wins, they will win they win by 2 goals, if they lose, they lose by at least 2 goals. Tonight...i think they lose, lol.

all I wanted was a push, I had over 5 (FIVE!!!!!!!) in the Calgary game. 3-1, 4 minutes left in the 2nd.

NO.

added:

San Jose/Anaheim Under 5 $300 to win $230.70

Thinking this will be physical. Last 4 games have gone to a shootout, hoping it will be 2-1 rather than 3-2

Back