Horns Showing Swagger in San Antonio

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra
Our guys getting prepared. Nothing surprises me after the season we've had.

Just one day before the Alamo Bowl, two University of Texas football players are at the center of a sexual assault investigation, San Antonio police confirmed to KENS 5.

Police were called at 2:48 a.m. Friday to the Holiday Inn Riverwalk in the 200 block of North St. Mary.

A woman told police she met two UT players out partying overnight and invited them back to her room at the Holiday Inn. She later made the allegations of sexual assault to police.

Officers said University of Texas football coaches have been notified of the situation. The players have had initial talks with police and were expected to be further questioned by police sexual assault detectives Friday morning.

The names of the players have not been released, since no arrests have been made and no charges have been filed.

The Longhorns team is staying at the Marriott RiverCenter hotel.

Both teams in the Alamo Bowl game -- the University of Texas Longhorns and the Oregon State Beavers -- were scheduled to have a walk-through practice at the Alamodome on Friday.

Both teams' coaches have a previously scheduled news conference at 11 a.m. Friday.

police investigated and no charges filed......seems like this may be bogus. and, under the circumstances, think they would charge them if they had any reason to. lets see what happens at news conference.

Probably just teabagging a passed out LSU fan ... happens every bowl season.

You guys are crazy. She could have told them she was up for a gang bang but if she says no when they get there then she says no. It looks bogus this time but I will wait for more info because rarely is the girl lying.

police investigated and no charges filed......seems like this may be bogus. and, under the circumstances, think they would charge them if they had any reason to. lets see what happens at news conference.

Police are still investigating. Will be awhile before charges, if any, are filed.

Brown just finished his PC and 2 players sent home. Unidentified, for now.

to not be raped?

First off, let me clarify, if this girl said no and the dudes kept going, thats rape and 100% wrong.

However, really, wtf was she thinking when she has them back at here place at 2am? Did she think they'd wanna play Trivial Persuit with her? Not saying that means that rape is defensible if it occured, but shes absolutely putting herself in a bad position. If you lock yourself in a room with a starving junkyard dog with a steak in your pocket, you kind of expect to get mauled.

My guess is she was drunk, fucked them, sobered up and was ashamed to be teh dirty slut that she is, and tried to claim she never wanted it. Of course, thats just a guess and I know nothing about the situation.

Reports are it was McCoy and Jordan Hicks. Latter was a key linebacker but was hurt mid-season and out for the year.

to not be raped?

Did she want to play monopoly? Obviously if a girl asks a guy, especially a college athlete, back to HER place after a night of drinking (assumption), that guy(s) is expecting something... not saying what they did was right or wrong... just saying the girl is foolish for expecting something else

Did she want to play monopoly? Obviously if a girl asks a guy, especially a college athlete, back to HER place after a night of drinking (assumption), that guy(s) is expecting something... not saying what they did was right or wrong... just saying the girl is foolish for expecting something else

umm she can expect not to be sexually assulted, are you victim blaming? wow

regardless if this is true or false accusation

why are you pretending to have any idea about what happened?

rarely is the girl lying.

Statistics show that this is not true, girls lie about this for a number of reasons (embarrassment, money, revenge, etc).

not saying that that is the case here but your statement is inaccurate. http://www.theforensicexaminer.com/archive/spring09/15/

Twenty-seven percent (27%) of these complainants admitted they had fabricated their accusation just before taking the polygraph or right after they failed the test.

umm she can expect not to be sexually assulted, are you victim blaming? wow

regardless if this is true or false accusation
Exactly. A female should be able to do anything without the fear of being raped.

And I fucking hate rapists. They're worse then murderers in my eyes. Fucking cowards.

good thing she didn't take a gun back to her room , that would mean she obviously was looking to be shot.

Probably just teabagging a passed out LSU fan ... happens every bowl season.

You guys are crazy. She could have told them she was up for a gang bang but if she says no when they get there then she says no. It looks bogus this time but I will wait for more info because rarely is the girl lying.

Brian Banks thinks you're wrong. So do the Duke Lacrosse players.

FBI says otherwise galt. Doesn't mean fbi is right.

Where are those stats? I'd like to see them, because I've also read that more girls than not have been caught lying about sexual assualt.

Also, when I was in college my roommate and a few of his soccer teammates were accused of this very thing....and the girl later admitted she was lying (all after their names were dragged through the mud of course).

I will look for them after the bowl games are over I guess. I think I posted them before on here though.

I will look for them after the bowl games are over I guess. I think I posted them before on here though.

Not saying you're lying, but would like to see them. Also, would like to know why these FBI stats would be pretty much the opposite of most everything else I've recently seen about girls and bogus sexual assault claims.

16 years is pretty dated. Guarantee those numbers are significantly higher now. I know 3 guys personally who have been accused and later the girl admitted to lying. Worst part was that none of the 3 girls were punished for their lies.

Ya that data is dated .. I will find more recent FBI later. False accusers should be punished. Even if you took your number it means it is more likely than not that she would be telling the truth. And we don't even know what any of this is really about yet.

Ya that data is dated .. I will find more recent FBI later. False accusers should be punished. Even if you took your number it means it is more likely than not that she would be telling the truth. And we don't even know what any of this is really about yet.

His # was 72%, so no it doesn't mean they would be telling the truth more likely than not. The stats from 1996 are pretty much useless for this argument.

Back