Sides 79-54 +100.01 UNITS
Player Props 55-34 +54.35 UNITS
Total 134-88 +154.36 UNITS

NCAA CFB 2007-2008
Sides 47-44 -8.00 UNITS
Player Props 10-9 –30.00 UNITS
Future Plays 7-1 +6.90 UNITS
Total 64-53 –31.10 UNITS

Down close to 3 grand but damn it I’m going to try and get my money back over the bowl season. This wacky season has led to me having my worst year ever but the bowl games do look tasty to me.

Utah –8.5 over Navy (5 UNITS)

Navy has to be devastated after losing Coach Paul Johnson to Georgia Tech who will not be coaching in this game.

Utah has won its last 6 bowl games and has covered 8 of its last 10 bowl games.

Utah will move the ball at will against the horrible Navy defense that gave up more then 40 in seven different games this year.

Navy strength is running the ball but they do face a solid Utah defense that finished 4th over in the country.

Utah has looked like a different team that opened the season once they got back Brian Johnson back at QB. They reeled off seven in a row upon his return.

Utah will limit the Navy rushing offense just enough as the offense will move the ball at will vs a poor Navy defense deflated from losing its coach.

Utah wins comfortably by double digits.

Florida Atlantic –2.5 over Memphis (3 UNITS)

FAU is coming into this bowl game very hot winning 4 of its last 6 (one loss was to Florida) and have won 7 of its last 9 games as the favorite.

While Memphis started out cold at 2-4 as well have come into this game hot winning 5 of 6 outside of the win vs S.Miss the other 4 teams have a combined win total of 10. Also only UAB they beat by more then 3 points as those games could’ve gone either way.

In what looks like an evenly matched game on paper I’ll go with the team with the better athletes and much better head coach in the Owl’s Howard Schnellenberger.

Cincinnati –11 over S. Miss (5 UNITS)

Once again another team that will be playing with a fired head coach. Longtime 17 year coach Jeff Bower was pushed out the door, which rattled many former players including Brett Farve. Even though he resigned many know that Bower wanted to continue coaching so it will be an emotional game for him.

The Bearkats have no issues at head coach, at least not yet, since its just a matter of when new hotshot head coach Brian Kelly will move on to a bigger program. Kelly led the Bearkats to an 8-2 ATS record this year.

The only shot S.Miss has is keeping the potent Cincy offense off the field with its rushing attack. The Bearkats though are only giving up 105 rushing yards a game and last I checked Slaton and White don’t play for the Golden Eagles.

Cincy’s 14th ranked scoring offense (36.8 ppg) will have no trouble scoring on S.Miss and controlling its ground game led by a deflated head coach.

Nevada +3 over New Mexico (3 UNITS)

The WAC has been an impressive small conference once again this year and Nevada almost beat the two big boys losing by only 2 to Hawaii and 1 to Boise St.

New Mexico has lost 5 straight bowl games and 7 of its last 9 bowl games.

The big issues here is that New Mexico will be playing in the New Mexico Bowl for the second straight year. When you haven’t played football in month and have come off an 8 win season I’m sure the players wanted to travel to a new bowl venue. The NM Bowl is probably the 5th best option for the MWC teams.

I’m sure the fans and players aren’t exactly to excited to be playing what is essentially a home game especially now that basketball has started. The fans for this football team don’t exactly fill up the stadium so I’m not sure Vegas should be giving the Lobos this much “home” treatment.

SJSU upset the Lobos last year in this same bowl game and I expect Nevada to do the same.

BYU –6 over UCLA (5 UNITS)

Going against the Bruins team that fired its head coach Karl Dorrell and has a staff probably trying to figure out its next coaching stop which may be Duke since the Blue Devils have shown tremendous interest in Dorrell.

UCLA fans and players are probably even more disinterested in playing in the Las Vegas Bowl against a team they beat by 10 earlier in the year at the Rose Bowl. BYU outgained UCLA 435 to 236 but 3 turnovers and 11 penalties led to their downfall despite a valiant comeback when down 20-0.

After winning that game UCLA was up to #11 in the polls but since has seen its season spiraling downward.

UCLA loses 5 of its last 7 and now its head coach while BYU has won 9 games in a row.

Are any Bruins fans even interested in this game or is the coaching search more important?

Boise St. –10.5 over East Carolina (6 UNITS)

Boise St. has scored 38 times or more 8 times this season and the Hawaii Bowl will be #9. ECU has won of the worst pass defenses in the country giving up 291 ypg. Taylor Tharp should have a field deal on the island.

ECU is going to have to keep focus and concentration to keep this game close and that might be hard being its first time visiting the sites and beauty of the island. Boise St. on the other hand has been to Hawaii before being in the same conference and was actually there on Nov. 23rd.

The biggest point spread of the bowl season should also lead to the biggest rout.

Central Michigan +8.5 over Purdue (3 UNITS)

On paper this looks like a huge mismatch for CMU especially since Purdue beat them already this year 45-22. How motivated will Purdue be in this game after a one-month layoff and three straight losses to end the season?

CMU is playing in the Motor City Bowl for the second straight year and its fans should come out in droves again like last year when they set the attendance record with 52.000 total fans.

This may be a Yag trend to look at but hey I’m trying to convince you to take the Chippewas here people. Purdue has only played on turf 6 times in its last 36 games while CMU pretty much plays all its games on turf and has covered 18 of 24 on turf. A better trend for you is CMU has covered 24 of its last 34 games for an amazing 71% one of the better ATS winners in the country.

Purdue probably doesn’t want to be in this game and will be overconfident coming in. This game will be a lot closer then the first meeting with CMU looking for revenge and the homefield advantage.

ASU +2 over Texas (5 UNITS)

Even though ASU wanted to be in the BCS its not like they are a squad use to playing in these BCS bowl games like this Texas team.

Texas under Mack Brown just doesn’t perform well in bowl games they don’t want to play in. After another embarrassing loss to A&M for the program things are a little tense at Texas as many expect a lot of staff changes come this off-season.

Texas fans need to face reality that this was the least talented Texas team Brown has fielded since he’s been here with poorer then normal recruiting classes from 03-05. While the future looks bright because of recent classes because of the Rose Bowl victories this team is still a year or two for playing for the MNC again.

The biggest mistake Mack has probably made here as head coach was to promote secondary coach Duane Akina to DC as he looked out of his league all year long and made Aggie QB Stephen Mcgee look like Tim Tebow. After having three defensive coaches on his staff the last three years become head coaches, Texas and its 109th pass defense has taken huge step backs.

The Texas pass defense will actually be the worst pass defense ASU will face all season long and I expect Rudy Carpenter to have a field day.

BC –3 over Michigan St. (6 UNITS)

I’m just haven’t been a big fan of the Big 10 this season and think BC should take care of MSU in this spot. MSU strength is rushing the ball and that falls right into the hands of the country’s best rush defense in BC.

If the Spartans can’t stop Matt Ryan and the 6th best passing attack it will be hard for them to come back with its rush offense vs the Eagles run defense.

BC extends the nations longest bowl win streak by winning its 10th consecutive bowl game.

TCU –3.5 over Houston (4 UNITS)

Houston lost a helluva a coach in Art Briles and it will effect the team in this game. TCU has covered 6 of its last 8 bowl games and has beaten UH 7 of the last 8 meetings.

If TCU’s defense, which is only giving up 109 rushing yards per game, can somehow contain Aldridge it will win this game by pressuring freshman QB Case Keenum. TCU is 14th in the country in sacks and will bring pressure from all angles to confuse the youngster.

The TCU defensive pressure and the loss of Briles will be too much for Houston to overcome.

Maryland +4 over Oregon St. (3 UNITS)

Maryland is just happy to be playing in a bowl game this year with its elimination win over NC State on the final game of the season. The Terp players saw what happened to their seniors last year who were in the same situation but lost ending their college careers.

OSU watched in the season final games them fall from going to a pretty sweet bowl game to ending up in the Emerald Bowl as the 4th place team after the Sun Bowl snubbed them for Oregon and the BCS bowls snubbed ASU.

Maryland should be the team up for this game and OSU is ripe for an upset.

Wake Forest –3 over UCONN (5 UNITS)

WF looked like a much better team down the stretch once Riley Skinner started playing better after a rough first half. He threw only 3 picks in the last 6 games and helped lead WF to wins in 8 of its last 10 games.

Great write-ups and I lean the same way on almost all of them. GL and it looks like It'll be a great bowl season for you.

Horn, like you this has been my worst season of CFB (also down 3k). And I'm on a bunch of these that you posted. Let's hope we get it turned around.

Horn, like you this has been my worst season of CFB (also down 3k). And I'm on a bunch of these that you posted. Let's hope we get it turned around.

I know. Alot of my friends over the years that I've capped with are all down as well. Definitley one of the weirdest years I can remember.

Hey, I'm kinda sick of all the quotes in your signature about Vince Young and his senior year. Can you put up something about his NFL career? How about his stat line this year? Here it is so you don't have to go looking for it:

<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class="tablexlrg bi">#10 Vince Young | QB <!-- comp --><STYLE type=text/css>.pcContent { background: #363636; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif; margin:0;padding:0; } .widget{ width: 300px; position:absolute;top:0;left:0; } .pcContent a, .pcContent a:visited{ color:#FFF; font-size:12px; text-decoration:none } .description-launchpad{ position:absolute; top:0px; left:312px; width:160px; height:387px; } .description h5 { font-size:12px; margin:10px 0 50px 0; padding:0; color:#FFF;}</STYLE><SCRIPT src="http://assets.espn.go.com/community/widgets/js/launch_c_1.0.4.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>» Add Widget </TD><TD></TD><TD align=right>Roster: <SELECT class=tablesm id=url onchange=gotosite(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value) name=url><OPTION selected>Select Player</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5764>E. Amano</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5348>K. Amato</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9855>C. Barclay</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5663>J. Bell</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9235>R. Bironas</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4551>C. Brown</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5480>T. Brown</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2161>K. Bulluck</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=6262>J. Cain</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=734>K. Collins</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9907>S. Conover</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5753>C. Cramer</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10571>C. Davis</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9801>C. Finnegan</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2001>B. Fisher</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10647>J. Ford</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=6102>R. Fowler</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8522>V. Fuller</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4601>J. Gage</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5594>G. Gardner</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10463>M. Griffin</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10188>A. Hall</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2890>N. Harper</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10559>L. Harris</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5593>B. Hartsock</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=3543>A. Haynesworth</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10494>C. Henry</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=538>C. Hentrich</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4288>K. Herndon</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8632>R. Hill</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=3622>C. Hope</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10595>A. Johnson</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8510>B. Jones</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8570>E. King</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5567>T. LaBoy</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4584>R. Long</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8564>D. Loper</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9688>C. Lowry</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=602>K. Mawae</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=935>E. Moulds</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4612>D. Nickey</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5582>A. Odom</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=1533>B. Olson</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8455>M. Roos</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8593>B. Scaife</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=6215>R. Scanlon</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5596>R. Starks</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8527>D. Stewart</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=3634>D. Thornton</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5565>B. Troupe</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9702>S. Tulloch</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2582>K. Vanden Bosch</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4696>D. Veal</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8630>K. Vickerson</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9631>L. White</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8425>M. Williams</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10524>P. Williams</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8550>R. Williams</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2864>L. Woods</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9589>V. Young</OPTION></SELECT><NOSCRIPT><INPUT type=submit value=GO onsubmit="gotosite(document.forms[0].url.options[document.forms[0].url.selectedIndex].value);return false"></NOSCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%"><TBODY><TR class=tablesm vAlign=top><TD style="WIDTH: 75px">
9589.jpg
</TD><TD>Full Name: Vincent Paul Young
Born: May 18, 1983 Houston, TX

Height: 6-5
Weight: 233 lbs.
</TD><TD>Age: 24
Pos: QB
Experience: 2 years
College: Texas
</TD><TD>FANTASY
Percent Owned: (Week +/-):
NFL: 86.3% (+0.5%)

Avg. Draft Position:
NFL: 63.2
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
RAT 68.9 | YDS 1,911 | TD 7
<TABLE style="Z-INDEX: 11; POSITION: relative; TEXT-ALIGN: center" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tabOn>Profile</TD><TD class=tabOff>Stats</TD><TD class=tabOff>Splits</TD><TD class=tabOff>Game Log</TD><TD class=tabOff>News</TD><TD class=tabOff>Scouting
in.gif
</TD><TD class=tabOff>Fantasy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR class=stathead align=middle bgColor=#002c4b><TD align=left>Stat Overview</TD><TD colSpan=10>Passing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right ?><TD align=left>SPLIT</TD><TD>CMP</TD><TD>ATT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>CMP%</TD><TD>YPA</TD><TD>LNG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>INT</TD><TD>SACK</TD><TD>RAT</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>2007</TD><TD>183</TD><TD>295</TD><TD>1911</TD><TD>62.0</TD><TD>6.48</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>68.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And, as usual, you know I'm fucking with you, GL on these bowls bro, really like Maryland and FAU and thinking about ASU, but I'm on the fence on that one. :cheers:

ASU will beat Texas and you know how big of a homer I am.

Yeah not sure what the hell is going on with VY this year. The dude needs to run and its reminding me of the beginning of his sophmore year when he wanted to prove everyone he could be a throwing QB.

The problem is his running is what opens up so many passing lanes. He does have shit for WRs though so drafting Sweed, Kelly, or Doucet is a must this coming draft.

He's still a better pick then Mario or Reggie lol.

Hey, I'm kinda sick of all the quotes in your signature about Vince Young and his senior year. Can you put up something about his NFL career? How about his stat line this year? Here it is so you don't have to go looking for it:

<TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class="tablexlrg bi">#10 Vince Young | QB <!-- comp --><STYLE type=text/css>.pcContent { background: #363636; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif; margin:0;padding:0; } .widget{ width: 300px; position:absolute;top:0;left:0; } .pcContent a, .pcContent a:visited{ color:#FFF; font-size:12px; text-decoration:none } .description-launchpad{ position:absolute; top:0px; left:312px; width:160px; height:387px; } .description h5 { font-size:12px; margin:10px 0 50px 0; padding:0; color:#FFF;}</STYLE><SCRIPT src="http://assets.espn.go.com/community/widgets/js/launch_c_1.0.4.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>» Add Widget </TD><TD></TD><TD align=right>Roster: <SELECT class=tablesm id=url onchange=gotosite(this.options[this.selectedIndex].value) name=url><OPTION selected>Select Player</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5764>E. Amano</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5348>K. Amato</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9855>C. Barclay</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5663>J. Bell</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9235>R. Bironas</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4551>C. Brown</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5480>T. Brown</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2161>K. Bulluck</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=6262>J. Cain</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=734>K. Collins</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9907>S. Conover</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5753>C. Cramer</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10571>C. Davis</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9801>C. Finnegan</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2001>B. Fisher</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10647>J. Ford</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=6102>R. Fowler</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8522>V. Fuller</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4601>J. Gage</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5594>G. Gardner</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10463>M. Griffin</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10188>A. Hall</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2890>N. Harper</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10559>L. Harris</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5593>B. Hartsock</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=3543>A. Haynesworth</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10494>C. Henry</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=538>C. Hentrich</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4288>K. Herndon</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8632>R. Hill</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=3622>C. Hope</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10595>A. Johnson</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8510>B. Jones</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8570>E. King</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5567>T. LaBoy</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4584>R. Long</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8564>D. Loper</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9688>C. Lowry</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=602>K. Mawae</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=935>E. Moulds</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4612>D. Nickey</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5582>A. Odom</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=1533>B. Olson</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8455>M. Roos</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8593>B. Scaife</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=6215>R. Scanlon</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5596>R. Starks</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8527>D. Stewart</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=3634>D. Thornton</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=5565>B. Troupe</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9702>S. Tulloch</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2582>K. Vanden Bosch</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=4696>D. Veal</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8630>K. Vickerson</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9631>L. White</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8425>M. Williams</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=10524>P. Williams</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=8550>R. Williams</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=2864>L. Woods</OPTION> <OPTION value=?playerId=9589>V. Young</OPTION></SELECT><NOSCRIPT><INPUT type=submit value=GO onsubmit="gotosite(document.forms[0].url.options[document.forms[0].url.selectedIndex].value);return false"></NOSCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%"><TBODY><TR class=tablesm vAlign=top><TD style="WIDTH: 75px">
9589.jpg
</TD><TD>Full Name: Vincent Paul Young
Born: May 18, 1983 Houston, TX

Height: 6-5
Weight: 233 lbs.

</TD><TD>Age: 24
Pos: QB
Experience: 2 years
College: Texas

</TD><TD>FANTASY
Percent Owned: (Week +/-):
NFL: 86.3% (+0.5%)

Avg. Draft Position:
NFL: 63.2

RAT 68.9 | YDS 1,911 | TD 7
<TABLE style="Z-INDEX: 11; POSITION: relative; TEXT-ALIGN: center" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tabOn>Profile</TD><TD class=tabOff>Stats</TD><TD class=tabOff>Splits</TD><TD class=tabOff>Game Log</TD><TD class=tabOff>News</TD><TD class=tabOff>Scouting
in.gif
</TD><TD class=tabOff>Fantasy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR class=stathead align=middle bgColor=#002c4b><TD align=left>Stat Overview</TD><TD colSpan=10>Passing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right ?><TD align=left>SPLIT</TD><TD>CMP</TD><TD>ATT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>CMP%</TD><TD>YPA</TD><TD>LNG</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>INT</TD><TD>SACK</TD><TD>RAT</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>2007</TD><TD>183</TD><TD>295</TD><TD>1911</TD><TD>62.0</TD><TD>6.48</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>68.9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Funny how you fail to include his record. And the dullards he's throwing to for that matter. Not surprising coming from a school who has produced the implosion that was Ralph Sampson.

Hey, you know I'm just fucking with you and your irrelevant program.

Wow, so much anger. I would go off about how now that VY is gone you guys are going to go back to losing the Red River Shootout to Stoops every year and choking up at least one game on the road, effectively taking yourselves out of the running every year for your highly coveted MNC, but there are Texas fans on here that I respect so I will not say anything about your incredibly "relevant" sports program.

I'll instead point out the stupidity in mentioning, of all people from UVa, Ralph Sampson. Look at his stats before 1988, when his knees finally gave out completely.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/sampsra01.html

Tell me his NBA career was a disappointment outside of the career ending injuries and you'll just be showing people on here that you're an idiot.

Utah was one of the best teams all season and are very under rated!

They will win the money for sure.

Double up the bet!!!

Wow, so much anger. I would go off about how now that VY is gone you guys are going to go back to losing the Red River Shootout to Stoops every year and choking up at least one game on the road, effectively taking yourselves out of the running every year for your highly coveted MNC, but there are Texas fans on here that I respect so I will not say anything about your incredibly "relevant" sports program.

I'll instead point out the stupidity in mentioning, of all people from UVa, Ralph Sampson. Look at his stats before 1988, when his knees finally gave out completely.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/s/sampsra01.html

Tell me his NBA career was a disappointment outside of the career ending injuries and you'll just be showing people on here that you're an idiot.

They beat OU without VY last year and were a goaline fumble away from probably doing it this year.

Texas is down because Mack's coaching staff is nowhere close to what he had two-three years ago.

Also the talent of the 22 guys on the field this year can't touch what Texas used to have. Poor recruiting classes in 03-05 have killed this team recently. Things look better with the 06-08 classes.

Yes VY was the man but the talent on the field with him weren't chumps.

The entire DL from that team are currently starting in the NFL except for Okam who will probably be a first round pick this year.

The entire secondary are already starting in the NFL, three first round picks & a second round pick, which two of them won the Thorpe award.

The entire OL except for one has started a game in the NFL.

The TE's in both Rose Bowl's, one starts for VY right now for the Titans, and the other had a season ending injury but is the future TE for the Patriots.

Both RBs will be starters in the NFL (S. Young and Charles).

The fullback also starts for the Titans.

Limas Sweed will be a first round pick this year.

Out of the 22 starters from the MNC team only the 3 LBs, 1 OL and other WR next to Sweed won't be earning a NFL paycheck each week. 17 out of 22 starters in the NFL is sick talent and that's not including T. Brown and J. Charles both backups that saw significant snaps that are NFL players.

The 2002 #1 recruiting class in the country is what brought this team back-to-back Rose Bowls and the talent level now is nowhere close to that.

The only 2 seniors on this team with NFL ability are Okam and Sweed. The best players on this team are sophmores or freshman outside of Jamal Charles.

Wasn't just Vince though it seemed that way.

Mississippi St. +3 over Central Florida (3 UNITS)

This will definitely feel like a home game for MSU as they have broken Liberty Bowl records for the presale of tickets to the game as fans are excited for the teams first bowl game in quite sometime.

The game seems to be evenly matched on paper but with this game looking like it’ll come down to who’s more physical especially CF oline vs the MSU front I’ve got to go with the team from the SEC.

Play the team from the better conference when it looks evenly matched especially when they are getting points and have the homefield advantage.

PSU –5.5 over A&M (6 UNITS)

A&M have won their bowl game already vs Texas and with Sherman now coming aboard they are looking more to next year.

Texas was the only quality team they beat all year though and they should come back down to earth here vs PSU. A&M’s two worst games offensively came against teams that were rock solid against the run (OU & Kansas) which Penn St. is.

Alabama –3.5 over Colorado (4 UNITS)

Alabama has had some health issues on the OL and it’s definitely hurt the pass protection lately. With a month to prepare and get healthy I expect a much more efficient offense then the last 3 games where they only avg 12 ppg.

The Bama WRs who have big play ability should be able to exploit the Buffs pass secondary that has given up huge chunks of yards through the air in finishing the regular season 101st against the pass.

Air Force +4 over Cal (3 UNITS)

Cal may be the more talented team but AF is going to be a lot hungrier. No player on the Air Force roster has ever played in a bowl game so they are more then happy to be playing here. Cal at one point was ranked #2 in the nation now they are playing in the Texas Bowl after losing 6 of their last 7 games. One of the biggest collapses I can remember.

Longshore has thrown 11 picks in his last 6 games and Desean Jackson who is expected to play has a thigh injury and is probably more worried about where he’s going in the draft instead of getting a Texas Bowl ring.

Oregon +6.5 over S. Florida (3 UNITS)

Just think this is too many point to pass up for an Oregon squad that still has a ton of talent on the field even with Dixon out. I think with the extra practices and long layoff the Oregon staff will be able to come up with a better gameplan for the QB who can’t run like Dixon.

Georgia Tech –4 over Fresno St. (5 UNITS)

Yes I hate betting on coaches that get canned but I actually feel Tenuta would make a better head coach the Gailey.

Very simple formula for going with the Yellow Jackets in this game. Fresno St. will try to run the ball while GT is one of the best in the nation in stopping the run. Fresno St. has had trouble stopping the run while Tashard Choice is one of the best RBs in the country and led the ACC in rushing.

Florida St. +1 over Kentucky (2 UNITS)

One of the most evenly matched games on the board but I want bowl action and the Seminoles usually bring their “A” game to all bowl games and the defense is much better then the Cats.

Oklahoma St. –4 over Indiana (5 UNITS)

Indiana doesn’t have the talent Okie St. does across the board. Indiana was last in the Big 10 in time of possession and it won’t help them facing the 7th best rushing offense in the entire nation.

Auburn +2 over Clemson (5 UNITS)

One of those lines that has me scratching my head because I had Auburn as a 4 point favorite.

Tennessee –3 over Wisconsin (3 UNITS)

I know the Badgers have had success recently over SEC teams in the bowl games but I think the Vols have played much better recently down the stretch and should’ve beat LSU if it wasn’t for bonehead INTs by Ainge. Mayo and Berry were playing lights out for the defense down the stretch and its led to the Vol resurgence.

Arkansas +3.5 over Mizzu (3 UNITS)

The biggest snub of the bowl season goes to Mizzu. Arkansas will definitely have homefield advantage in Dallas as how many Mizzu fans will shell out more money after traveling to San Antonio for the Big 12 title game loss?

Mizzu looks like the better team on paper but won’t be nearly as motivated here.

Texas Tech -6 over Virginia (3 UNITS)

Teams that have never faced the Tech offense usually have trouble stopping them. Virginia just doesn’t have the offense to stay in the game with TT and not sure how many times this year Virginia has had to play an entire game with 4 down lineman and 6 DBs in coverage.

Florida –10 over Michigan (5 UNITS)

Just not high on the Big 10 this season and see this game looking eerily similar to last years title game. Florida avgs 463 yards and 43 points a game. Michigan hasn't seen this type of speed or offense all year long.

Illinois +13 over USC (2 UNITS)

I’m may down on the Big 10 but not by 13 points for a team that’s going to be fired up to be playing in the Rose Bowl. I’m not listening to the ESPN hype machine that loves its Trojans. Illini may not pull off the upset but this game is going to be a lot closer then people think.

Georgia –9 over Hawaii (6 UNITS)

Georgia knows what happened to OU here in this spot and are hands down double-digit points better then this Hawaii squad who hasn’t played anyone all year.

Oklahoma –6.5 over WVU (5 UNITS)

OU will learn from last year and right now I think they are the best team in the country. OU will have more speed then what WVU is used to and the defense will hold the rushing attack just enough.

LSU –4.5 over Ohio St. (4 UNITS)

As much as I want to take the dog who has SU won this game every year this decade I just can’t do it after last years game. Tressel can outcoach Miles in circles and that’s my only concern but LSU has too much talent on both sides of the ball and hopefully this game is a lot closer then last years

Horn- I respect your opinion and always read what you have to say and compare it to my leans. But I think your analysis of A&M is a little off. The new coaching staff may be looking to next year, but the team certainly is not. The guys on offense are actually pumped about the game because they know the gameplan won't be a steady dose of smoke draws. The gameplan will be more open with more downfield passes (like against Texas).

I agree with the play, but not the rationale.

The one I do disagree with a bit would be SFLA/Oregon. I just don't see Oregon being motivated. This was a team that was headed to the MNC and now they are in the Sun Bowl. It's gotta sting and I've got to think SFLA is pumped for this opportunity.

Yes was 1-5 at one point but pulled within a game of .500 lol after tonight.

The weirdest cfb season ever for me.

Back