Honorary Rexy R.A. Dickie already getting shelled all-day in-game

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
2-2 in LA...bottom of 1st.

MIL going to give ARZ a fight down 0-2 in the series...its 6-3 ARZ B7...MIL with runners on 1st/2nd and no out...in comes Ziegler

The Vic-for-Masterson trade will eventually be regarded as a feather in Wahoo's cap.

I figured eveyrone knew that story. Got approached by Ken from ProPowerPicks in Hawaii when I was a Covers linesman in 2004 and he had me come out with him to Hawaii to work with him on his forum and write, et al. ... he went to CR to look into buying a book and never came back... eventually flew me in from Hawaii to CR and I worked with him for 6 months until it was no longer feasible, then bounced around at a few spots down here. I don't harbor any ill will, but have not seen from or heard from him in more than 3 years.

Rexy, this is a good book. I'd write it for you. A friend of mine who is a writer (I don't like his books, long and boring story ... kind of like his books) once told me that readers like to read about stuff that is intensely interesting, but stuff they do not or cannot do. Costa Rican bookmaking and gambling qualifies.

i know but i feel you probably got the upperhand on me with the Marte trade. you would trade me a guy that shot himself

I deserved trading a guy who shot himself after inheriting a team with a dead guy. Not a guy with a dead arm. A guy who had been laid to rest.

tip I think this Ryu gonna really be a success for me

surprised someone like Jason Grilli went before him in a keeper league...

maybe i have a bad read on him

tip I think this Ryu gonna really be a success for me

surprised someone like Jason Grilli went before him in a keeper league...

maybe i have a bad read on him

Dodgers seem to like him. I think you're right, most in that league are pretty locked in on younger, drafted players.

Rexy, this is a good book. I'd write it for you. A friend of mine who is a writer (I don't like his books, long and boring story ... kind of like his books) once told me that readers like to read about stuff that is intensely interesting, but stuff they do not or cannot do. Costa Rican bookmaking and gambling qualifies.

I have a journalism degree and have often times thought about what sort of book I could write when I was done here. Not sure how to earn off it, though. Would people actually read? CTG'ers would for sure, but normal folks ?

I have a journalism degree and have often times thought about what sort of book I could write when I was done here. Not sure how to earn off it, though. Would people actually read? CTG'ers would for sure, but normal folks ?

Definitely, if you go about the write way

nba, "right" way ... in this hypothetical situation, he's writing a book for crissakes. We don't need the editors at this point.

lmao...

Hell's Bells in for Arizona. My Beer ticket still has life. Jap with his fourth hit and the tying run is at the dish in the Beer 11th, down 2.

people are such idiots... someone that i either follow or RT'ed just asked how Heath Bell is still a closer?

BELL IS NOT the closer, Putz is. Called strike 3, bad deal. 2 down.

Back