Honorary Rexy R.A. Dickie already getting shelled all-day in-game

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
i'll be heading back to the states at some point. World Cup in Brazil next year, then maybe settle down in Vegas for football 2014 and start working from only 1 side of the counter from now on...

So about betting on teams going for sweeps.... Not worth it lol

gotta stick to totals. So difficult to be disciplined

i'll be heading back to the states at some point. World Cup in Brazil next year, then maybe settle down in Vegas for football 2014 and start working from only 1 side of the counter from now on...

Speak English. Saying being a pro bettor?

Probably because butler is your long lost brother tip

Always mad when I don't get him in a fantasy league. Poor man's Joey Votto. OK, destitute man's Joey Votto, but you get my point.

My wife has a better arm than Juan Pierre....runner tags at 1st and goes to 2nd on fly ball to left....

Basic defense. It's like having a linebacker that can not tackle.

Rex- How did you end up finding the work in CR? Is it something just anybody can do?

I figured eveyrone knew that story. Got approached by Ken from ProPowerPicks in Hawaii when I was a Covers linesman in 2004 and he had me come out with him to Hawaii to work with him on his forum and write, et al. ... he went to CR to look into buying a book and never came back... eventually flew me in from Hawaii to CR and I worked with him for 6 months until it was no longer feasible, then bounced around at a few spots down here. I don't harbor any ill will, but have not seen from or heard from him in more than 3 years.

Back