Honda Classic

You have to admit that Tiger went super aggressive on 16 thinking he could try to get into contention at least, he doesn't care about top 10...Burns needed the position for obvious reasons.

But he did play well today. Reality is Tiger lost it on the front 9 with a couple fairly birdie putts missed and obviously that bogey. But I have to think going to 16 at -3 he wanted to put something close and just under hit it a smidge.
I thought he played fine considering the conditions and his comeback status.

I thought he played fine considering the conditions and his comeback status.
I actually meant Burns played well given the galleries/pressure...pretty tough to get a top 10 given all that.

Going to assume Tiger rolled to 16 thinking if he could somehow go -3 on the last three holes and post he'd have a chance anyway. Obviously the likelihood of that was slim to none but I'm guessing he wasn't really worried about protecting his position at that point.

Said it 3 years ago, JT > Spieth he will end his career with more wins and majors.

Awesome effort by Tiger. Great clubhead speed, and iron play. Shitty greens.

Big stones by Sam Burns to beat Tiger by 2 shots on a Sunday on that course with no bogeys.

2-1 on the matchup bets, all 3 were settled on Friday evening. As was my one and done pick of Tyrell Hatton. I was looking hard at several Euros, and the other choices all spent time on the weekend on the first page of the leaderboard. At least next week is guaranteed $

Back