Honda Classic

Not watching the E:60 10th anniversary special? Can't believe its been around that long. Have to admit I have never watched a single episode.

It was just the audio, but he said along the lines of "Who was rooting for that to go in the trap? You? Sorry buddy you're gone." Cut to commercial.

I like Thomas, the kid is fierce. Like Spieth too but he seems like a bit of a headcase at times.

Good call.

Sponsor's exemption Web.com kid playing his fourth PGA event outduels Tiger on a Sunday. There's just no fear anymore.
You have to admit that Tiger went super aggressive on 16 thinking he could try to get into contention at least, he doesn't care about top 10...Burns needed the position for obvious reasons.

But he did play well today. Reality is Tiger lost it on the front 9 with a couple fairly birdie putts missed and obviously that bogey. But I have to think going to 16 at -3 he wanted to put something close and just under hit it a smidge.

I've been eyeing that Honda Ridgeline.
Nice looking truck
I wonder if I could go play here and hit a hole in one and Honda give me one

Those houses are so close together there on the water and I bet they go for a cool couple Mil each

Not the point lol...they got 5 in at Torrey. I understand with the ocean to the west you get to maximize the sun but this is silly

Back