Hi.... back with some south american plays....

emet15

Pretty much a regular
Hello everyone, I dont know if you remember me...?
I used to post around here some south american plays a couple pf months ago.......... I had some problems with my daily life hence I stopped gambling, but here i am, back and ready to unload.......

I going to place a bet on the fifa club cup......."Mundial de clubes"

Boca Jrs vs Milan AC

What a nice game is this one......... in paper...........
Nor Riquelme or Ronaldo will be playing, so that is actually a big blow for both teams, as Boca is going through a really togh time after loosing the local championship to liitle club Lanus and loosing the SuperClasico a month ago....... Unluckily for them, theyre fans just may be one of toughes fan groups to please, as they feel theyre year has been shitty eventhough they woin Copa Libertadores (the equivalent to CL)..... Leandro gracian will be starting in place od Riquelme, and Gracian has had a bad time since returning from a short stay in the mexican League...... he has had problems adjusting from being used to play in a scheme that needed a pure (enganche) CAM to a scheme that plays a 4-4-2...........

The worst of this is that he WILL have in front one of the toughest Defenses in the world, they may be aging, but for a distributor as Gracian these are the guys that know how to make him pass the ball backwards instead of sidewards..............

BocaJRs will have to establish his wing play as they rely a lot on what Palermo can do heading the ball, unfortunatelly Oddo's presence kind of kills the right side, as he marks real good and Cardozo will have to move himself to the center of the field where he will surely be an obstacle to Gracian.......... The other Midfielders of Boca (Banega, battaglia, the uruguay kid) are more stoppers than creators and the uruguay kid will most likely have a personal mark on Kaka.........

Also Boca is taking these game real seriously, so they know that they wont be able to let loose Ibarra to attack coming from the 4 defenders line through the right as kaka will most likely place himself there trying too look to recieve the ball behing Ibarra.........

Expect these to be a slugfest in the midfield, with nearly personal marks on KAKA and Seedorf.............

IM all over the UNDER, as these is a decisive stage, with both of these teams without theyre main offensive weapon and with struggling players in key positions.............

Play the Under 2.5

Keys to making the play:

Oddo plays instead of Cafu......
If Boca doesnt start with Cardozo-Palermo-Palacio-Gracian.........

Otherwise I cant asure a cheq.....

Yes sir......
A long time....... Too bad I came back when nearly al the leagues are ending or going to the break........

Just read some encouraging words by both of the coaches saying that they both expect a tough fight in midfield........... Too bad the game is way to early in the morning.....

well just took Urawa -0.5 for $1000, hoping they can pull off a 2-1 Victory. As for the 1st place game. I do see this being a 1-0 Milan victory. Cautious approach is what i'm going to assume from Boca. Milan still have a hard time finding the back of the net and considering this is more of a Brazil vs Argentina final, the flow of the game will be disrupted by a lot of fouls. Good Luck!

Hello everyone, I dont know if you remember me...?
I used to post around here some south american plays a couple pf months ago.......... I had some problems with my daily life hence I stopped gambling, but here i am, back and ready to unload.......

I going to place a bet on the fifa club cup......."Mundial de clubes"

Boca Jrs vs Milan AC

What a nice game is this one......... in paper...........
Nor Riquelme or Ronaldo will be playing, so that is actually a big blow for both teams, as Boca is going through a really togh time after loosing the local championship to liitle club Lanus and loosing the SuperClasico a month ago....... Unluckily for them, theyre fans just may be one of toughes fan groups to please, as they feel theyre year has been shitty eventhough they woin Copa Libertadores (the equivalent to CL)..... Leandro gracian will be starting in place od Riquelme, and Gracian has had a bad time since returning from a short stay in the mexican League...... he has had problems adjusting from being used to play in a scheme that needed a pure (enganche) CAM to a scheme that plays a 4-4-2...........

The worst of this is that he WILL have in front one of the toughest Defenses in the world, they may be aging, but for a distributor as Gracian these are the guys that know how to make him pass the ball backwards instead of sidewards..............

BocaJRs will have to establish his wing play as they rely a lot on what Palermo can do heading the ball, unfortunatelly Oddo's presence kind of kills the right side, as he marks real good and Cardozo will have to move himself to the center of the field where he will surely be an obstacle to Gracian.......... The other Midfielders of Boca (Banega, battaglia, the uruguay kid) are more stoppers than creators and the uruguay kid will most likely have a personal mark on Kaka.........

Also Boca is taking these game real seriously, so they know that they wont be able to let loose Ibarra to attack coming from the 4 defenders line through the right as kaka will most likely place himself there trying too look to recieve the ball behing Ibarra.........

Expect these to be a slugfest in the midfield, with nearly personal marks on KAKA and Seedorf.............

IM all over the UNDER, as these is a decisive stage, with both of these teams without theyre main offensive weapon and with struggling players in key positions.............

Play the Under 2.5

Keys to making the play:

Oddo plays instead of Cafu......
If Boca doesnt start with Cardozo-Palermo-Palacio-Gracian.........

Otherwise I cant asure a cheq.....

I HOPE
FT.MILAN 1-0,2-0
GOODLUCK EMET!:cheers:

Id rather not take a side, as I think Boca could win it......
Yet i expect a 1-1 with penalty kicks deciding...........

indeed, that was bad.......
The worst is that when i got home, 30 minutes or so before the game, i tuned the argentinian broadcast and theyy confirmed cafu wasnt playing and Gracian was playing for Boca, so i played it as a normal play.......
Just to find out that...... Cafu did play and gracian entered the game when the ship was allready underwater........

Back