Hawaii won't be as bad as people think....

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
Hawaii lost everyone....Brennan and the entire receiving corp...

Hawaii was exposed as a fraud for BCS competition level.....(I did say this at least 4 times last year in my posts, Hawaii should NOT go to a BCS playing that shit schedule. But I did say Hawaii would go to the BCS before the season started by default)

Coach is gone as is most of the coaching staff...

The whole nation now knows that Hawaii had just $60,000 to recruit and didn't even have enough money to visit recruits....

Pictures of Hawaii's decrepid facilities were all over ESPN and the internet......

Everyone now knows that Hawaii had just 1/10 the football budget of Georgia....

BUT:

The State has appropriated millions to renovate Hawaii's facilities.....

The new Coach, McMackin, is easily more popular than June Jones and fits well with the culture. No more arrogant and feuding with everyone June Jones.

Hawaii will easily have the best defense in the WAC, anchored by THREE NFL linebackers (Leonard, Elmimian, Soares).

Hawaii's crap offensive line that I pointed out last year returns.....no one argues that their weakness was exposed by Georgia...They will be better.....

Despite losing June Jones, Hawaii has recruited arguably their BEST RECRUITING CLASS EVER (led by two highly touted QBs).

HAWAII'S SCHEDULE IS ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL NEXT YEAR OPENING AT FLORIDA, WITH 6 TOP 25'S AND FRESNO AND BOISE ON THE ROAD.....

Don't be surprised though...the oddsmakers are going to handicap Hawaii and figure this program is done...

Hawaii may finish 7-6 or so.....

BUT I GUARANTEE THIS: HAWAII WILL COVER MORE THAN THEY WON'T COVER.:hang:

your hawaii thread during football season are must reads .. cant wait for the inside scoop each week. too bad for me i dont do the degenerate midnight chasing of hawaii games after a bad saturday as if i just tailed your arse on those games i would likely make a lot of money over the last few years.

damn i love football

They won't cover that first weekend at UF. After that, what you said.

I'm not piling on, but I still can't figure out what lobotomized idiots laid down the Sugar Bowl lines. All I can say is, thanks.

Any thoughts on the Hawaii-Florida line in Week One?

Certainly appreciate the insights and contributions of Hawaiiguy, but I am absolutely salivating thinking about what the linemaker is going to put up in the opener between the Rainbow Warriors and Gators in Gainesville?

Any thoughts?

Good luck,
Paul

Certainly appreciate the insights and contributions of Hawaiiguy, but I am absolutely salivating thinking about what the linemaker is going to put up in the opener between the Rainbow Warriors and Gators in Gainesville?

Any thoughts?

Good luck,
Paul

I'm thinking Hawaii +21 or +24.

2 years ago in Alabama the line was +17 and Hawaii covered. But that was with the entire crew and June Jones, so figure higher. Shit, could be +28 or +31, especially after the Sugar Bowl.

I'm thinking Hawaii +21 or +24.

2 years ago in Alabama the line was +17 and Hawaii covered. But that was with the entire crew and June Jones, so figure higher. Shit, could be +28 or +31, especially after the Sugar Bowl.

I'm thinking closer to 30 than it is to 20

Tebow and Florida Hype + UGA crushing + Hawaii lost players + Florida Opener = 50+ from Florida. I will be loooking at the Florida team total in this game. There is just WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much speed on the field for Hawaii to try and defend

since Colt Brennan is gone at QB, who will be stepping in?

what's the report on him, and the other two highly recruited QBs for that matter?

since Colt Brennan is gone at QB, who will be stepping in?

what's the report on him, and the other two highly recruited QBs for that matter?

This is HG territory for sure, but I would guess Graunke would be the next in line.

Also, this game is @ 6:30am Hawaii Time

I am def verrrrry interested in the Florida Team Total Over. I like them for 50+

Back