Hanna Knightly - Thursday

• Thread starter Thread starter Hanna Knightly
  • Start date Start date
H

Hanna Knightly

This is my first time posting in this forum. =)

If you are following me else where, you know that I have Andy Murray -7.5 for tennis.

3 Picks for today (2 MLB & 1 CFL)

MLB: Pittsburgh/Detroit over 8 -120 && Baltimore -130

CFL: Hamilton/Winnipeg over 51 -105

Let the Gambling Gods bless us with another winning day..

We do a daily discussion thread for,MLB you should check it,out some great info and feel free to,chime in...no shit talkers here

That over wasn't looking good to start. It found a way to win & then some. Two more to go!

This is my first time posting in this forum. =)

If you are following me else where, you know that I have Andy Murray -7.5 for tennis.

3 Picks for today (2 MLB & 1 CFL)

MLB: Pittsburgh/Detroit over 8 -120 && Baltimore -130

CFL: Hamilton/Winnipeg over 51 -105

Let the Gambling Gods bless us with another winning day..

Welcome. The Market seems to agree with CFL: Hamilton/Winnipeg over 51 -105 Don't understand the Baltimore play with calling Gausman up from the minors and has also been doing relief work (Yes I know at one time he was a starter) against one of the hottest pitchers this past month. I also understand Baltimore is playing much better and Texas is slipping a little and to tell the truth when I first seen this game Baltimore did pop up for a second anyway. Hope you don't mind the feed back and I'm on the sidelines on this one and hoping you get there. Looking forward to seeing you often. Had the Cubbies today and looking forward to my first bet this year on the Phillies tonight.

I don't mind the feedback at all. You are not the first to disagree with a pick of mine. There is nothing wrong with that at all. My Baltimore line moved against me. I did not get the best odds, but that's ok. As long as they can win this game I will be happy.

Back