Halloween picks

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
1-2

raptors/GSW U206.5

Raptors are purely a half court team. They make an effort to get into a half court set every time. Raps pgs both made an effort to set it up even though they were on a 3:2 or 4:3 break. The pace slows down further when Kapono is in the game.

Warriors dont have the dribble drive to expose the raptors. Jax is playing the point forward, but Moon is just as tall and quicker.

From a GS beat writer:

♦ ♦ The Warriors don’t play as fast as they did last year _ or the year before that. They’ll try, but they can’t really. Not without the injured Monta Ellis or an efficient uptempo point guard (see Warriors fans: I didn’t use his name.)
Raptors -7

Raptors have traditional done well at home when favoured by 6 or more (edit: actually their record is nothing fantastic) . Ill have to double check, but I think its pretty good. Raptors are a good shooting and passing team. if GS comes out undisciplined on D, its going to be raing 3's in the ACC. Gs is also on the first of a 3 game road trip. With winnable games vs the Nets and Grizz, I wouldnt blame them if they wanted to take the night off.

Last edited:
76ers -7

-5.5 to the Raptors, but -7 to the Knicks?

Philly missed alot of tip ins vs the Raps and Iggy/Brand/and Miller just looked out of sync. I am sure Mo took the day to get everyone on the same page. I like the Over too. Philly wanted to run vs. Toronto, but the Raps wanted no part of it and controlled the tempo for most of the game.

Thats going to be a tough break with that total man. Looks like overtime

we were opposite on that total tonight and it could have gone either way.

Question i know its OTB now, but thoughts on your squad as a pk tomorrow, I already took them, and after watching this game, I'm loving this squad this year. I think if they stay healthy they can compete. GS playing extremely well tonight, safe to say the loss of BD might not be that bad.

we were opposite on that total tonight and it could have gone either way.

Question i know its OTB now, but thoughts on your squad as a pk tomorrow, I already took them, and after watching this game, I'm loving this squad this year. I think if they stay healthy they can compete. GS playing extremely well tonight, safe to say the loss of BD might not be that bad.

Ill just add a couple quick notes. I think the Raps match up great on both ends of the floor with the Bucks. They got JO on Bogut which should limit his effectiveness. On the other end Bosh will be matched against Villanueva. Bosh could go off for 30 easy tommorow. Moon on Jefferson should be a good one, maybe go to Jefferson with his penetration and ability to get to the line. Parker should be all over Redd and Calderon should abuse Ridnour (who has a terrible back right now). Liking the Raptors to win by DD. Redd will get his but Bucks post game should be non existent

A fucked way to lose both.

Could have got a push, but Harrington sinks a useless 3 with 5 secs left.

The minutes werent too bad for an OT game. JO didnt play alot and Humphries didnt get off the bench. Bargnani show become more confident after this game. he was amazing BTW, showed a back to the basket game and post D.

The Bucks dont have the guards to break down our defense. I dont think itll stay pk for long, if thats wht it opened up at.

Back