gyno mlb selections and writeups........

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
0.3* AZ/LAD over 7.5
0.1* AZ TT over 3.5 -105
0.1* LAD TT over 3.5 -125

0.2* Parlay (-112)
REDS ML/Dodgers +2

I'm going to blame you then... Jk..

Totally feel like the baseball edge is gone...

Definitely need to lessen my exposure here.

Definitely going to take a step back from baseball as I feel my edge is disappearing.. Its been a great season and I know September is tough to predict... will still have plays but nothing serious until postseason...

reg plays: 312-328 +4.87 units
Fades: +8.80 units

Overall +13.67 units

0.25* Indians -125
0.1* Indians RL +135

I really like the Indians chances in this one.. Would be a bigger play but I've told myself to scale down units. Kluber has been pitching well, Danks not so much lately. Indians fighting for their playoff lives. Better lineup, possibly better pitcher. Better BP, defense and manager. Indians spent a lot of money in the offseason, they want to win. WS sold their season away two months ago. I think the indians win this one and I really think the line is off 15 cents.

0.4* Pittsburgh -1 -123

Pirates electric at home..arrieta bad on road..

Know you're off totals, but the OVER looks good in this one. Arrieta is awful as you point out, and Morton if off a rough outing. He also has horrific career numbers vs. the Cubies. They're hitting .465 off of him in 43 career at bats. 7.5 at plus money seems like a low total here. Hoping it falls to 7 by game time...

I def. like the Cubs portion of that. Taking Cubs tt o3 and making a smaller play on game total.

Morton struggles vs. lefties and 2-7 in the Cubs lineup are lefties.

reg plays: 315-329 +5.32 units
Fades: +8.80 units

Overall +13.81 units

0.3* Brewers -135
0.1* Brewers RL +167

As I stated in my pitchers with lots of innings thread Sammy is getting up there in innings and its starting to really show. Two straight starts with 6+ runs given up. ERA is SEPT is 9+ it was almost 6 in August. Estrada has been consistent, he isn't bad. He has a respectable WHIP and I have him as an underrated pitcher.. Cubs are batting .202 their last 10 games, they have lost 7 out of their last 10 and 3 in a row. Brewers beat them 6-1 last night. I love the Brewers chances today.

0.3* Mariners TT under 3.5 -130

These are the run totals for the Mariners last 7 games:

2-2-2-4-1-1-2

One time they scored more than 2 runs.

During this 7 game stretch their stats have been abysmal.

.192 BA, .258 OBP, 5.62 OPS

2.0 runs per game!

Verlander seems to be in good form. 3ERA in Sept. Has good history.

I'll take my chances that Seattle doesn't score 4 tonight.

Back