Group of Death - Tuesday - In-Game

Romania knows Italy scored I think--

Perhaps the Dutch know as well????

Interesting to see how their D plays now that they also know ITALY is winning, hpoe DUTCH play this one out,, LETS GO DUTCH--

Only good thing for you JOE P

I know some Dutch girls and they are very loyal people, good honest people, so hopefully they play like that and play to WIN which I think it is in their character to do so, I would be worried if we needed a Spain team or another team to win--

Great chance by DUTCH 2nd fastest man in the world set it up, they will score they are way way way too fast on teh wings the DUTCH, they must have a good speed camp cause all their players are so fast

Robben Missed A Wide Open Net

Dammit, that's why you don't sit Batman.

or superman :D

kuyt-the-sun.1171881427.jpg

They play lovely football the Dutch,

Robben will achieve brilliance on the pitch today, as will his buddy Robben van PERSIE, they are a dymanic duo

Romania will attack in 2nd half bigtime, Dutch counterattacks have been lethal this tourny

may be a play on 2nd half Dutch unless they bring in the scrubs then, but I doubt it, they showed up in 1st half think they are playing for Italy here

One timer wide open from 17 and he kicked it way over the net

MUTU guy is dangerous JOE P better be carefull, Dutch scores one here they shold get the draw at least

What a save on what should have been Italy's second goal.

Pirlo gets a card, out for next game (if applicable).

If I could get a flat one, I'd play the 2nd half over with Romania.

I think we see another goal (hopefully more) in this one, too.

I wold have to think that the Dutch game has some goals in the 2nd half

Romania has to score and may give up some in trying to score, i cannot see a 0-0 draw, the pace will be all offense in it

you realize that the dutch are playing their 2nd team dont you? So everything they have been this tournament wont be in this game

Dutch are playing their 2nd teamers but by winning comes into play who they will play down the road. Italy scores another and I have a feeling both the French and Romania pack it in.

Robben was a starter, Van Persie is a starter, Orlando Olegard is a starter, they are so deep they have about 17 players that make up the 11 players

Dutch are playing their 2nd teamers but by winning comes into play who they will play down the road. Italy scores another and I have a feeling both the French and Romania pack it in.

NO NO NO if ROmania scores and wins it is over they advance regardless of the Italy result

Back