Grade my draft

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Would appreciate any thoughts. 12th pick out of a 12 man league with snake style draft. Standard ESPN (non-PPR) scoring. Open slot for flex player. Picks are in order.

D. Thomas
J. Jones
Hyde
Cooks
Roethlisberger
Joique Bell
Jordan Cameron
Tre Mason
D. Woodhead
Jonas Gray
Garcon
Victor Cruz
Tucker (K)
Vernon Davis
Cards Defense
D. Sproles

I think my WR's are very good but RB is lacking.

I like it P. Nice grab on Cameron. I like where you grabbed Cruz too. Think he has a monster year, I have a feeling ODB fights injuries playing a full year this year

Love the WR's obviously. You're in trouble at RB unless Gurley stays down. Like the QB's for sure. I think you should have solidified RB a little better because of the non-PPR factor.

B-

So crazy how different leagues go... i've seen 12th pick with 2 different wr's then others all the time, love those 2 at that spot though, guess the non ppr though does hurt it, but those guys will get TD's. Personally think bigben was early. Mentioned early, cruz was taken at a solid time, maybe because im from jersey and draft with giant fans he never goes that late

RB's went very early and were flying off the board the first several rounds. Dez went 11th and that's who I was hoping to get, so settled on Thomas with my first pick. I was taking Julio with pick 13 regardless. Since I took 2 WR's early I didn't really have a chance to grab a quality RB so I tried to draft for value by the time my next picks came back up. I didn't like my pick of Mason although I think he'll get some clock. I probably drafted Gray too early as well, but at that point I was looking for guys that start or get a lot of time and he seemed like the best option.

Thanks for the feedback.

Back