Grab the 8

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
I was actually reluctant to post about the Suns today because of a non warm response with Memphis but the situation just seems too favorable. This is SATURDAY. I believe the Suns at 5-1 are the second best team in the NBA playing on Saturday. Minn 1-2 this season and Don Best says 1-5 last 6.
Minn on 2 days rest 1-2 this season 9-15 last 3 years. They are 2-2 this season revenging a home loss. 4-8 revenging a loss and at 6-4 last 10 with the Suns have no real gripe. Suns by the way are 6-4 ATS off an upset game this season. If you check the refs they are definitely favorable to the Suns and the Wolves schedule is fairly busy. Then again you might look at the Suns game at home vs Toronto..
That is all

SMALL plays on GS and over
Bottom line Denver won by over 10
Auto fade this season and Killersports has a trend up stressing a over spot which certainly fits their history
Took over 215.5. Waiting on side because of GS injuries and look ahead but 10 point wins have been pure poison for Denver so probably will add

Last edited:
If curious the team that is slightly better than the Suns on Saturday is the 6-1 Jazz. Miami 9-4 last 13. Actually the good results were from before this year 1-3 this year but some horrific trends showing up for Pelicans playing off a loss.

Locked in Dallas as well as Chicago. About half what I have on Suns so far.
Dallas is pure trends. Chicago reflects a tight tough team playing a very good team that is very tired and not playing well

Thinking Bucks ML parlayed with Washington ML. Bottom line I do not believe in the Hornets in this spot

Kings are a lean. Maybe Lakers but I have certainly played enough games with a potential play on GS waiting on the 10-0 l trend like the 14-1 trend on Dallas

All day I wanted to play the Nets. I kept looking at Pacers on 2 days rest and I did not even hit the over. Will have a small bet on GS minus 8.5
Never expected the 7 point teaser to be so close

Some conclusions.
The Golden State bets were very stupid. They used up a lot last game and had a game coming up with Cleveland.
The 10 game trend with Denver after a 10 or greater win is nice but the situation stinks.
Dallas. You can go to killers ports and see the 14 game trend supporting it
The Jazz bet was also weak. Just too many injuries and OKC is very hungry.
Bulls did not get there that's life. It was a reasonable bet that lost
The Suns? They missed by 1
I looked at the 4th quarter. 45 seconds left the Suns were down by 5. In the fourth quarter the Suns missed 4 free throws and the Wolves were 8 for 8. Lost by 9. Certainly preventable but not a game they mailed in at all.
I cashed 2 hockey bets one Tampa minus 1.5. I cashed the 7 point teaser I posted. I started a 3 game 10 point teaser and need Houston plus 19 and Patriots minus 2 to complete it. I also used a St2ee play partially. Vikings ML, Chargers ML Dallas ML but scratched Denver and put in Washington ML along with Tampa Bay in NHL.. Vikings, Tampa and Washington are in and I need Chargers and Dallas to get a 3.8 payback on a 1 unit bet
I just got tired and started blinking at the end
No posts tomorrow I need to rest. Sorry poor effort today

Last edited:
Back