Louisville @ UK (+5)

Vanderbilt @ Tennessee (-15')

FSU @ Florida (+1')

UGA @ Ga Tech (+2)

aTm @ LSU (-8)

Alabama @ AU (+17')

Clemson @ SCAR (+23')

Ole Miss @ Miss St (-0.5)

One thing to keep an eye on. If Miles is fired, but coaches the last game, those players will be playing with the most effort they've ever played with. Say what you want about Miles, but his players love him and will run through walls to send him off a winner

I like Bama and Miss St this week.

FSU/UF first one to 20 points wins. Same for UGA/GT

Would lean LSU also, Miles or no Miles verdict.

Not ready to lay big numbers with Arky defense even against an incompetent Tiger offense

No clue on Vandy/UT other than there won't be much scoring. UT could win 13-0

No thanks on the battles of the Carolinas and Kentuckys

GL this week

I have to think TAMU comes in real inspired as well. Chavis back in BR, and they haven't beaten the Tigers in more tries than LSU vs Bama.....

Adding:

Nebraska +1'
Michigan -1'
Rice -11
FSU -2
Miss St PK
Stanford -3'

Obvious bet given my OU future:

OK St +6'
Pardon my ignorance, but does OU win the Big12 if they win bedlam? If so, wouldnt OK St ML make more sense financially? Or you trying to middle? J/w & TIA...

Yes playing for the middle. I can't win OU big 12 future AND OKST ML most likely, so take the points and hope for both. Will also be on Penn St and Iowa + the points as soon as my book offers it

You hearing anything on Kirby? Hearing he front runner now for SC, and my boy that works for Bama Online said it is coming from the bama end. Would love to hear if you know anything.

You hearing anything on Kirby? Hearing he front runner now for SC, and my boy that works for Bama Online said it is coming from the bama end. Would love to hear if you know anything.

I've heard the same. Bruce Feldman is reporting it too, so the smoke is certainly coming from somewhere

Adding:

Tenn/Vandy UN 40'
UF/FSU UN 43'
UGA/GT UN 47'
LSU/aTm OV 53'
Alabama/AU UN 48'
OM/Miss St OV 64
UCLA/USC OV 63
Penn St +11

Yes playing for the middle. I can't win OU big 12 future AND OKST ML most likely, so take the points and hope for both. Will also be on Penn St and Iowa + the points as soon as my book offers it
Got ya. Thanks for the response. Wasn't exactly sure of the situation. Didnt know if it was a true hedge or an attempt at a middle. GL anyway. Btw, I really like UGA/GT under this week. I believe 20 wins it as crimson said earlier in the thread. Only was i see it being close is with OT. GL this week. Hard to believe the season is already winding down..

Been looking at few props I like in the Iron Bowl:

Bama TT O31
Auburn TT U17
Henry O150.5 rushing
Barber U45.5 rushing
Bama win by 25-30 +750
Ridley O5 catches

I could pay a fucking boarding school tuition for a year with the money I've lost betting against Bama....these motherfuckers better not do this to me today.....get it together.

Kevin Sumlin owes Johnny Manziel part of that check.....Jesus this guy got paid and his QB play in that program since us about what LSU has been

Glad you cashed Twink. I had a nasty stomach bug yesterday, Alabama was only game I watched, and even then I was curled up on couch running to bathroom every 10-15 minutes. Got a lot of catching up to do today. Glad y'all are keeping Les. He deserved better than he was getting

I imagine most cappers who rely primarily on PR will be on Florida getting around 2 TD. I think really the only question is how many will Bama get, if they can get the 27 fsu got then they cover any number they'll hang. Florida may be the worst offense Bama will see this year other than ulm. I couldn't handicap this and make any assumption that Florida gets more than 10 without several turnovers in really bad areas. My guess it will be around Bama -14.5 and totaled around 38

Glad you cashed Twink. I had a nasty stomach bug yesterday, Alabama was only game I watched, and even then I was curled up on couch running to bathroom every 10-15 minutes. Got a lot of catching up to do today. Glad y'all are keeping Les. He deserved better than he was getting

I'll bet you are glad lol. He did deserve better, and I could write an essay on the mishandle of this shit....it sucks all kinda ways bro.

Yesterday may have been my biggest wknd ever in CFB and D Henry was the icing bro...

So funny when you think about it ... Bama laying more in the SEC title game than to an absolutely shitty Auburn club. And I could only take Bama .. outside of a TD completion from Coker to a gator, it is hard to figure out how Florida scores. Offense seemed to be coming around with the other kid at QB ... his bad actions might cost him and his teammates a National title.

I could only back Bama but will just sit back and cheer for Florida to get two defensive scores and a kick return TD to force overtime....

Back