Golf!!

PRECISEwon

Stuck at the 19th hole
Looking to toss a few winners in this week I see a feww from the pga and euro i'm prolly going to play lite and see how it goes. I'll have those up in a bit just trying to cap some hoops right now it's been a busy day.:drink:

Euro > The Commercialbank Qatar Masters ~ All 4 a unit@ 5dimes

Paul Casey (Tourn) -106
Retief Goosen

Sergio Garcia (Tourn) -130
Chris Dimarco

Richard Green (Tourn)-132
Thongchai Jaidee

Bradley Dredge (Tourn)-133
Jose Manuel Lara

Lee Westwood (Tourn)-125
Nick O'Hern

PGA to follow:drink:

you sure do know your stuff! Good Luck! And what the fuck is Dimarco doing in Qatar? Must of thought he'd have a better chance of winning there...cause he sucks!

PGA > Buick Invitational ~ All 4 a Unit @ 5dimes

John Rollins
Nathan Green (Tourn)-120

Richard S. Johnson
Will MacKenzie (Tourn)-140

Steve Stricker (Tourn)-195
Jason Bohn

Let's cash some tickets fellas!

Hey good to see you TM mah man...there all for the tourny not fucking around with round play this early in the season.

gl bro

excellent, good luck this season, i haven't wagered golf in years, rather just play it so if i miss a birdie put, i have no one else to blame but the geese poop

Dimarco sucks? A lot of big time players play in qatar..

This week will be interesting Precise I Hope u didnt lose the final rd last week to cap.. since it wasnt really easy conditions

Toronto_Mike said:
excellent, good luck this season, i haven't wagered golf in years, rather just play it so if i miss a birdie put, i have no one else to blame but the geese poop

Funny shit...I'm the opposite I wager it but rarely play it but for wut it's worth i have "potential" so they say when i take their money at the putting greens. Now that i'm getting older i might have to fall back on it a bit more as basketball can be hard on the knees.:down:

Im a big richard Johnson fan by the way he has big time skills

They cut down the rough here.. to basically nothing look for the bombers to move to the leaderboard

BTW that field in qatar is strong mike so im not sure what u are referring to

Precise i would take a look at pat perez.. since i dont have a bookright now i havent looked at the lines or the field.. but i think pat plays well here( if hes sober)

John Daly is playin on a sponsor exemption.. he is picking and chosing his tourneys tryin to get his card, he might also fare well here ( last year one bad round kept him from a great finish)

If Olbehoer is in here fade his ass.. His back is a mess.. and i think he will have to wd

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Thu 1/25</TD><TD noWrap>365 </TD><TD noWrap>John Daly (Tourn)</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_52> -132 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>11:40AM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>366</TD><TD noWrap>Matt Kuchar (Tourn)</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_52> +102 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#e9eeee><TD noWrap>Thu 1/25</TD><TD noWrap>405 </TD><TD noWrap>Bo Van Pelt (Tourn)</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_92> -127 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#e9eeee><TD noWrap>12:10PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>406</TD><TD noWrap>Pat Perez (Tourn)</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_92> -103 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2007/01/24/SPGL7NNP451.DTL

Charley Hoffman: Where better for the blond-haired surfer boy to affirm that last week's triumph was for real than in his hometown? Hoffman first played this tournament as an 18-year-old amateur in 1994 and made the cut as an amateur two years later. His best finish came a year ago when he shot a five-under 283 to finish T-16.

<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#e9eeee><TD noWrap>Thu 1/25</TD><TD noWrap>409 </TD><TD noWrap>Anthony Kim (Tourn)</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_96> -122 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#e9eeee><TD noWrap>12:20PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>410</TD><TD noWrap>Joe Ogilvie (Tourn)</TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_96> -108 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Those are my leans.. My pick to win ( if tiger doesnt ) is lucas glover.. this course fits in perfect for his game

If i had an account that Pat Perez play would be my big play.. No doubt.

Kuchar played well last week but i wouldnt buy into it, the guy is the most overrated golfer ever. He wasnt even the best golfer on his college team.

I picked Kim becuz he is from Cali ( LA ) and he needs to start havin some big finishes and i think this course will suit his game

Lookin fwd to watchin eldrick thougb

I'll take a look at it(perez)...Woods looks real easy over mic, but i didn't want to post something with as high juice as that .

DiMarco is a terrible player. His mental capacity is pathetic. His attitude as well, he's a dumbfuck. He's pretty rude to tell you the truth. Never liked him as a golfer or a player. Also i'm referring to the fact that playing at TIGERS EVENT means he's not going to win it. Of course the Qatar field is strong but for fuck sakes, you want to play TIGERS EVENT or have a better shot at winning a big money event....hmmmm go figure. Thus DiMarco has a better shot in Qatar away from Tiger. Who the hell wants to play against him nowadays?

wow i hope u didnt play perez lmao.. his last 2 holes have been brutal

Damn my leans were way off ( early ).. kim is blowin up

B didn't get around to looking at that one, but it could still cash you never know from round to round how these guys will play.

Blue- good to see you hope you join in on the fun and post some winners in he near future

Okay not looking like a pga champion off the getgo...pga 1-2, euro 0-1 with a few pending 2 rounds left to decide on some profit or not.

Okay recap of the golf weekend>>

2-1 PGA (.+05u) 1-4 Euro (-3.94u)

Losing weekend overall no worries just treading into it a bit.

Yea man i meant to tell u about buckle ( i know its easy to say after the fact)
But i bet against him in the first week and he lit it up.. so obviously when u lose a bet u remember the guys and i have followed him the past 2 weeks and hes been strong. Kid is the real deal. Also chuckie 3 sticks should have been a strong play at riveria.. just an oversight

As far as my perez play, glad u didnt bet it he lost by 1.. he had like 4 doubles or worst.. Im gonna bet the FBR now that i have found a book

Outright plays (total stake per play: 1pt)

Retief Goosen to win 16/1 e.w. @ BetInternet
Goosen hasn't played in this event since the 1990s when he finished 5th and 20th in the last two years of that decade, but his limited course experience will be of some use given the windy conditions that usually prevail here. And he is a much better player now. He may have struggled with his swing for a large part of 2006, but he has still finished in the top-5 in four of his last five starts and was in contention throughout last week. I was expecting 12/1, so I'll certainly back him at these odds.

Niclas Fasth to win 40/1 e.w. available generally
Fasth is due a win in this event. Two years ago, he entered the final round in 2nd place and playing in the final group, but was derailed by double-bogeys on his 2nd and 3rd holes, while last year he also started the final round in 2nd place, but opened with a six on his card. He played solid enough last week to finish 29th and won the Mallorca Classic only three months ago in wire-to-wire fashion, so barring any early final round hiccups, he could earn that overdue victory at Doha this time around.

Nick O'Hern to win 40/1 e.w. @ Ladbrokes and Coral
O'Hern is no stranger to final round hiccups, but he still did enough to win the Australian PGA Championship last month and claim the Australian Order of merit title, so maybe he will now go to convert more of his many chances to win. It certainly looked as though he might do that last week when he started the third round in 3rd place and was under-par until a bizarre incident at the 9th hole. After finding a greenside bunker, he went to remove what he thought was a stone, as allowed under European Tour rules, but it crumbled as he touched it, turning out to be a small piece of hard sand. It meant that he incurred a two-shot penalty, recorded a triple-bogey on the hole and never recovered. He deserved better and should make amends by getting himself back into contention for another win this week.

Shoutout to stanley on this one.. fuckin sick picks
<!-- / message -->

Back