Golden Contender: Tuesday MLB Dominator System

golden contender

Pretty much a regular
The MLB play is on the NY. Mets at 7:10 eastern. The Mets are rolling right now and have pulled over .500 with a sweep in a Double header over Miami on Monday.The Mets are 18-0 at -130 or higher if they were a home favorite in lat game and opponent's starter has an Era of 4 or higher in game 2 or later of a series The Mets apply to a nice 32-12 system based on that come from behind 1 run win. So we will back them here despite the high line. They are 9-1 off a win and have won 8 of 9 at home vs a team that is .400 or less. Miami has lost last 6 here, 23 of 31 on Tuesdays and 20 of 26 after losing the first 2 games of a series. Yamamoto has been good for Miami but Wheeler for the Mets has won 6 of 7 here 6 of 8 vs losing teams and 4 of 5 vs Miami. Mets continue to roll tonight. . For the MLB pick. Play on New York. GC

It would be cool if whoever is taking the time to post these trends to actually correspond when there is dialogue (replies to the thread). I noticed this person posts the trend and is never seen from again. Mods? @B.A.R. etc?

It would be cool if whoever is taking the time to post these trends to actually correspond when there is dialogue (replies to the thread). I noticed this person posts the trend and is never seen from again. Mods? @B.A.R. etc?
What’s up Peel, you stop updating your twitter site? Just was curious. Went back on this forum to find you message thread, but it was too far buried, haha.

What’s up Peel, you stop updating your twitter site? Just was curious. Went back on this forum to find you message thread, but it was too far buried, haha.
My buddy who helped run the account got a little busy, and honestly it was an untimely decision to promote on Twitter when we all knew July regression was happening. Sticking to the sheet for now.

Back