GoIrish! Week 2

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
Hope everyone has been well...I'll jump in as I had a pretty darn good week 1 and hope to keep it going...so far I have a few plays

USC -6.5 4U
Navy -13 2U
ND UGA Under 53.5 4U

I love USC this week...they were def sleepwalking in that game with Stanford on deck...i expect them to score early and often.

My assessment of Notre Dame of the first game is they moved the ball a lot better than I thought they would. Wimbush will have to be careful and make sure he doesn't turn the ball over but the major difference this year to last year was on the D side of the ball. ND actually tackled very very good unlike previous years and didn't give up to many big plays. With UGA starting a newbie and ND's D giving me confidence to tackle...I love this Under...I see a 27-17 or 24-20 ND win. The play is the Under tho...

GL!!

Last edited:
Gl goirish

Wimbush gonna be good for you. That was a down temple team though. Thought D looked vulnerable. Fromm is not a downgrade or not much of one, fwiw

Thanks fellas!!

Add ND under 57 3 more units...turning into a big big play
MSU Under 50.5 2U
ISU +3 4U
USC +6 2U more
Pitt +21 2U
UVA +3 2U
Buffalo +16.5 4U
Mem +3 2U
Purdon't -4 2U

Last edited:
Got a big one today, and quite honestly I'm not understanding the line. I think we lose by 10. Gonna hammer UGA and therefore, I can't lose either way! Good to see you back.

Back