GoIrish! Week 1!

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
alright alright alright!!! Lets go...

Nothing like starting this season with a homer bet!!!!Good luck to all that tails and doesn't tail. I'm hoping to make it another good season!

I get Notre Dame is a different team from last year, but one thing is for sure, the offence WILL score more points with Tommy 2 Turnover behind the center. Yes, Yes i know, ND will def give up more points with him throwing these interceptions, but reality says for this game, ND should put a hurtin on a temple team that struggles last year with top notch teams. Sure they kept it under 2 tds to a penn st that couldn't move the ball to save there lives but they got taken to the woodshed against teams such as Rutgers,Louiville, Pitt,Cinci, and the Cuse. Notre Dame covers the 25.5. Tommy gets back under center and reads and fires and read and fires and so on and so forth...

Notre Dame -25.5 2U

more to come.....

:shake:

Also....just for a note...there are a couple of teams I am looking to fade...and i will add to this list...

Louisville
Ohio St

I see that a lot of people seem to be down on Notre Dame this season, but I actually think they'll be an improved team, even with Tommy Rees under center.

the team will def be better offensively. It also another thing to point out that tommy is a SR...when he was turning the ball over like crazy..he was a fr and so. I think growing up and being more mature helps in redzone situations especially when everything is moving so fast!

Is anyone else think that these big 10 spreads are all to high...isn't that the big 10 model..sit on the ball at half after they are up 21-28 points?

the team will def be better offensively. It also another thing to point out that tommy is a SR...when he was turning the ball over like crazy..he was a fr and so. I think growing up and being more mature helps in redzone situations especially when everything is moving so fast!

Nothing amazes me more than a QB being labeled on message boards with the "he sucks" label when they struggle as a young freshman or sophomore. I often wonder to myself if these people actually watch football games. Jeff Driskel is a perfect example. You mean a 19-year old kid struggled to play QB in the SEC??? WOW!!! SHOCKER!!! Apparently his entire career has been defined by what he did as a 19-year old. He may as well hang it up and start selling insurance now.

I agree with you on Tommy. I think he's going to be just fine.

I really like the 1st half UNDER in the Temple/Notre Dame game. I think Temple will really struggle to score points. I think it actually has shutout potential. Would love to hear your thoughts on that wager.

Nothing amazes me more than a QB being labeled on message boards with the "he sucks" label when they struggle as a young freshman or sophomore. I often wonder to myself if these people actually watch football games. Jeff Driskel is a perfect example. You mean a 19-year old kid struggled to play QB in the SEC??? WOW!!! SHOCKER!!! Apparently his entire career has been defined by what he did as a 19-year old. He may as well hang it up and start selling insurance now.

I agree with you on Tommy. I think he's going to be just fine.

you are exactly right...being in a system and getting comfortable with it can make a world of difference........as far as the 1st half under..ur on the right track..i will def get to that tonight

you are exactly right...being in a system and getting comfortable with it can make a world of difference........as far as the 1st half under..ur on the right track..i will def get to that tonight

I locked it in at 28. That just seems like an insanely high line for this game to me.

I locked it in at 28. That just seems like an insanely high line for this game to me.

it is a good bet......Notre Dame besides last year gets off to a slow start in season openers especially at home. I think i'm also going to go under on the game but i do really like the first half under 28. We will see how hast BK releases old tommy and how much Notre Dame shows there cards with Michigan on deck.

but again...i'm not going to go to big on it...because i went under Navy last year and that bet was over before it began.. but BOL to us!!

but again...i'm not going to go to big on it...because i went under Navy last year and that bet was over before it began.. but BOL to us!!

Even against Navy the Irish only scored 27 in the 1st half.

Temple's defense is going to get pushed around, but if Notre Dame's defense can pitch a 1st half shutout - and I think they can - I feel pretty good about the UNDER.

i know i know...i'm late to the party and will prolly be passed out when this game is going on...i have golf league tonight

USC-23.5 1U

well....
2-2 ...down vig after last night..i typicall don't account that into my overal record..but rather just assume all vig is a -110...sometimes i get cheaper..sometimes i get expensive

Def learned that this a USC on the extinct of falling apart and it is only week 1...This will be LK last year...

Back