Going to bet Indians (9.19-9.29) 10 games...vs Hou, CHW and Minny. $$

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

This will be last fade/follow of the season.. +8.80 units (0.45 unit risked on avg)

Following the Indians for 10 straight games.. Currently vying a wild card spot and their schedule is probably the easiest 10 game schedule a team could possibly have..

4@ home vs Astros

2 @ home vs White Sox

4 on road vs Twins..

Best case scenario they go 10-0 against the punching bags of MLB..

More realistically I'd like them to go 8-2.. But I think good profit can still be made even if they go 7-3 and if we wager right 6-4..

Terry Francona will have his boys ready.. Indians will be in the one game playoff..

Lifetime Indians fan and they seem to choke down the stretch every f-ing year. I hope Terry will be the difference but sometimes the pressure to win is too much to overcome.

I hope they go 8-2!!! Figure a blown save by the bullpen.

Lifetime Indians fan and they seem to choke down the stretch every f-ing year. I hope Terry will be the difference but sometimes the pressure to win is too much to overcome.

I hope they go 8-2!!! Figure a blown save by the bullpen.

Isn't that all Cleveland teams? lol

J/K man.

0.25* ML Parlay +107
Indians/A's

0.25* risked on parlay with one spot open

INDIANS ML -220

0.15* Indians -2 +113

0.15* Indians RL -118

INDIANS RECORD: 1-0

Bets for Friday:

0.3* INDIANS RL +100

Closing parlay @
Clev game 1 -220
Clev game 2 -210
+114

INDIANS 4-0

forgot to post todays play of Indians -1 for -0.4 units..

But nonetheless the INDIANS SWEEP BABY!!!

up +0.72 units posted

+1.12 units actually.

Today

0.4* risked parlay with one open spot
Clev -220
open

0.25* Clev RL -110

C'mon Indians..

Don't be. Indians will make the one game playoff and more importantly have Jimenez rested and ready to go.

If I wasn't a Rangers fan I would be rooting hard for this team, so much to like about them. Unfortunately I think their bullpen will get exposed in the ALDS but a great season nevertheless.

Good luck Gyno

Ubaldo seems like such a likeable guy. I was disappointed when things tailed off for him recently. This is as big a start as he has ever had. He looks electric now. Go fucking tribe.

Don't be. Indians will make the one game playoff and more importantly have Jimenez rested and ready to go.

If I wasn't a Rangers fan I would be rooting hard for this team, so much to like about them. Unfortunately I think their bullpen will get exposed in the ALDS but a great season nevertheless.

Good luck Gyno

Bullpen as a whole has really settled down in the second half. Perez will always be scary at the back end, but the key guys in front of him are on a bit of a roll. Just nervous with general playoff nervousness ... these games this week are kind of early playoff games. It's right there for 'em. The Twins (@ Minny for 4 Thu-Sun) can be a pain in the ass, but that line-up looks pretty depleted. Go Tribe!

Tito's been great. Right guy at the right time for the Indians.

You guys are Indians fans so you can't be objective..

Understandably so ..

Finishing up open parlay
-220 yesterday
-275 today

-103 odds

Plus

0.2* Indians RL -120

We got this one tonight. Salz is due for a gem, and I hear the pitch count is off. The anti-Strasburg approach. Plus I'm going, I bring home winners. Go Tribe!!

INDIANS 6-0

up +1.05 units posted
up +1.45 units actually..

4 games left.. Can they go 10-0?

Minny can be a pain in the ass.

My dream scenario would be no sweat on Sunday, Ubaldo on Tuesday for the win against Tampa or Texas, and a sneaky Masterson start in game one of the ALDS. He looked revved up and ready to go in his inning last night. Bonus points for leaving Chris Perez off the postseason roster, but that's fantasy island.

boy , do I wish I had jumped aboard this gravy train. Congrats , gyn , for a great betting strategy. I would have followed a few days ago but, like many gamblers, I'm superstitious. Wanting the Indians to win due to the Francona connection, I didn't want to jinx the Cleveland team. Hope you win out on this.

Indians 7-0 but Perez gave up 4 runs the jackoff..

0.3* Indians -1 today

You don't have to worry about that guy again. Kind of like when Clemenza said, "Oh, Paulie, you won't see him no more."

Back