GMEN vs CHIEFS discussion...

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
KC -4...

wow. what am i missing? Has anyone else watched every minute of what a mess the GMEN are?Gmen suck everywhere... KC better at almost every position arguably, especially on the Defensive end. Giants are a turnover machine. How are they gonna win in KC with what they got right now?

Can someone give me a reason to not put my biggest bet of the year on KC in this one? other than "it looks too easy."

why only -4? Garbage Carolina manhandled the GMEN in every aspect...

you should wait. Line will drop to 3.5, buy to 3 imo then.

Let the bets of the "G-men cant go to 0-4" money to come in first

Nugzz wiz is right the line should drop the public will be betting NYG thinking again they can't lose 4 in a row. but the problem with that is that NYG year is all done yeah NYG look bad bol

i'd be surprised if the line dropped... who could possibly see value in the giants? their fans know were done, their haters know their done, and the ambivalent watchers look and see a KC team thats on a roll and they are at home.

So you guys really think the public is gonna be on NYG?

As a Chiefs fan Im of course pessimistic buuuuuuuuut Ive watced most of the Giants 3 games and my god they are awful. They cant run the ball which means Eli is dropping back a ton and KC pass rush is hard as hell.

I looked at lines 1st and then came to CTG and saw this thread.

While I was looking at lines saw KC-3.5 and I placed bet;

when I had to give password to confirm wager was informed line was now KC -4

I went ahead and confirmed

Feel like a sucker, but think line should be higher and would be if it was any team NYGs.....Giants are 0-3 for a reason and i dont see how the smackdown of yesterday and then the travel back to KC is anything but a bad situation for NY.

I am prepared to pay if i am wrong....but I would not take NYG now, on road in KC.

If the Giants are reallu as bad as they look, the Chiefs are a solid play. If the same Giants team that played Dallas shows up, the Chiefs will lose. Giants had 6 turnovers in the Dallas loss.
KC hasn't played quite as good as their record. I would be cautious of a let down, or at least a struggle offensively this week, if Tom C can fix this team in a day, they could bounce back.

As a Chiefs homer, I felt a lot better going into the first 3 games than I do this one. With that said though, Reid against a familiar opponent with extra rest and time to prepare? I don't see a letdown from the Chiefs either. The crowd and fanbase is re-energized as well. Should be really tough for the Giants to come in and win. I am going to wait on the line to see if it goes down more.

As an aside, BM had it at 6 for about 5 minutes yesterday afternoon. That was never going to last.

75% of early action on KC. The giants offensive line is in deep shit. The team was apathetic vs Carolina and had no life on the field or the sidelines. Oh well

dallas beat nyg
kc beat dallas

nyg gonna beat kc

have seen this happen alot in basketball too....

me n my friends call it the triangle r circle bet....

remember someone saying about wounded bear...think gmen are the wounded bear

gmen also 0-3 ats

You got 1 team which never gives the ball away and one who cant keep hold of it.
You got a horrific offensive line V a stout top D line.
Reid got extra time to prep for another team he knows like the back of his hand.
The only Q is the Chiefs O line but the gmen not been creating any pass rush anyway.
Complete no brainer,call it square or whatever you want.
Things change in life........ and people seem to cling onto what a team used to be.The Arizona Cardinals were in the superbowl just 5 years ago.

3 of those int's in one game...and besides Davis no decent receivers and a coach who probably didn't believe in him.. My .02

I think the under is worth a look. The Giants cant protect the QB and the Chiefs seem to play underneath the opposing defense but move chains and cant eat clock.

love what the chiefs got going on but i seriously cant back them laying more than a fg vs damn near anyone if only because smith and reids conservative natures not a real good way to cover spreads imo.. oh and for some reason i cant get it thru my head that nyg is really this bad (although it is funny), havnt been playing on them but been scared of fading them cause at some point id expect coughlin to be able to figure a oline out and they are still loaded at the skill positions..

just something I saw

The Giants are 2.5pt favourites next week at home to philly @LVH and the Chiefs are dogged by 1 @ Tennessee

Gmen staring 0-5 right in the face...if they don't show something this week it may finally be time for cough to go

Why on earth is it time for Coughlin to go? It will most likely happen but this is not Toms fault.

I hate the way coaches are used as the scapegoat. It's more upper managements fault.

Why on earth is it time for Coughlin to go? It will most likely happen but this is not Toms fault.

I hate the way coaches are used as the scapegoat. It's more upper managements fault.

I agree nba... Cough not at fault but he will ultimately take the hit...

Gmen fade train continues against eagles next week. Hop on if u like money... they not only have no players they have no heart

Back