GGG vs Mack the Knife/ FNF and More

really like the 7-12 prop son of Barlog mentioned. Also hit GGG by decision for +559 for 1/2. Think Mack's chin holds up for the most part.

I like it too. Mack is a tough son of a bitch who, let's be honest, beat Felix Sturm in Germany and was beating Martinez on my card before the KO.

Lordy Max Kellerman, let's not forget Khan has looked like a complete mess since training with Hunter.

As I type Lamps makes my point.

add

GGG/Mack The Knife OVER 8.5 +160.../ 2 units

Mack is tough as shit. Us in the know, feel like GGG is my avatar(or at least I do and SOB and others)

I will take the plus money here to see. I like Mack. He is tough. Lets drink an Irish Whiskey to him not gettin KOd until after 8.5 laddies:cheers:

That's the one.
I was never really there...I went there when CTG was down and I have some posts there, but that crew has no clue about gloves save 1 or 2 dudes

I have also been just to get some insight and se what guys are talking about....saw REAL quick hoe bad it is LOL:shake:

I am CTG biased some, but I go to other STRICTLY boxing forums, and I gotta tell ya....

Ill put the 5 or 6 of us against any other forum...especially now with the additions of our new friends(the bros SOB and Turk, shit you bring Capone back and LOL)

I like where we are here:shake:

twitter is funny as fuck right now LOL

they are killin Max and Ward

Dude it is pathetic.

At least when Steward was in the corner HBO was honest, they are mad biased tonight. I've never heard an hbo commentator kiss so much ass!

IMO I gave the last 3 rounds to oost.

Man, wtf is this super creepy motown Virgil Hunter. It's like I am listening to a Marvin Gaye record.

This one could be close, I have it 5-4.

Dude it is pathetic.

At least when Steward was in the corner HBO was honest, they are mad biased tonight. I've never heard an hbo commentator kiss so much ass!

IMO I gave the last 3 rounds to oost.
agree for the bolded

I have Gonzo winning this fight either way if he stays on his feet easy tho

cant see how OO won....he gave up too many early ones

long time for the cards has me feeling pocket light tho lol

I could see him winning the last 5 rounds, that's what I gave him.

All he had to do was win one of the first 5.

"escape" jimmy? LOL

I obv had the dog, is OO a lou dibella fighter? i would wager

either way lolol

what about Gonzo? was Andre Ward trying to leave a certain guy recently? just curious with my UFO ass hahaah

Man... Mack took the punches, but this will be a major sweat for anyone who took the over. GGG looks super sharp.

IMO Buddy Mcgirt pulls his classic move and stops this fight. The question is, when does he do it?

jesus look at his face

classic liver shot....looked like a Mickey Ward or Roberto Duran shot

or a Body Snatcher shot

respect Mack the Knife:thumbsup2:

You are a warrior and you get in there with anyone
maklin251006_228x269.jpg

Back