GGG vs Mack the Knife/ FNF and More

God I know that feeling, lol. Sometimes I'd rather my friends not even come over.
:shake:

My wife makes fun of me. I am very social but when it comes to boxing Im the worst.....I make shit up, and she holds it over my head and threatens to rat me out bro:boxing:

Nah, I think GGG is K2 (klitschko) promoted.

Yup, he's with k2 and Mack is with Dibella,

I felt no need to give any thoughts this week because I think we all know how these fights are going.

Hoping for a good night to go with this good bourbon.

:cheers:

On a side note, hopefully we get a ref that enforces rules and doesn't allow kicks/hitting on the break unlike last weekend...

samll bet on Brandon Gonz +550.../ .25 of a unit

Just a small stab...fully expect to lose, but the juice was nice

Anyone catch the Rees fight? Heard it was contraversal. I was watching some CFL and buying a car so I missed it.

Yup, he's with k2 and Mack is with Dibella,

I felt no need to give any thoughts this week because I think we all know how these fights are going.

Hoping for a good night to go with this good bourbon.

:cheers:

On a side note, hopefully we get a ref that enforces rules and doesn't allow kicks/hitting on the break unlike last weekend...
:rofl:

My wife makes fun of me. I am very social but when it comes to boxing Im the worst.....I make shit up, and she holds it over my head and threatens to rat me out bro:boxing:

LMAO. That sounds like me. Minus the wifey ratting out, lol.

willie.jpg

It was a solid fight. Majority decision. It was close. I wouldn't say controversial.

Ok cool. A bunch of brits on twitter were pissed about it, but I always take what they say with a grain of salt when it comes to their own country men.

I will have to watch it tomorrow.

LOL @ Lamps talking Cuello up after he lost a close fight to a JCC jr. that was as raw as they come.

Ok cool. A bunch of brits on twitter were pissed about it, but I always take what they say with a grain of salt when it comes to their own country men.

I will have to watch it tomorrow.

You have to. They are great fans, but HOMERS

right decision

but like Doogie Fisher just said....that "avoided" label is gone...any fighter is now licking chops to fight Willie

LOL. I can say I will never say that sentence in my life LOL Turk

LOL! Not a CFL fan? I didn't have access to boxingguru.eu to watch Ress so I got caught up in the CFL opening week frenzy!

As for this fight I have the same score as HBO.

FWIW I tend to agree the new HBO scorer way more than I do with Lederman

LOL! Not a CFL fan? I didn't have access to boxingguru.eu to watch Ress so I got caught up in the DFL opening week frenzy!

As for this fight I have the same score as HBO.

FWIW I tend to agree the new HBO scorer way more than I do with Lederman
havent noticed a trend yet, and Lederman scores do suck at times as we know\\

main point is that he is BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

really like the 7-12 prop son of Barlog mentioned. Also hit GGG by decision for +559 for 1/2. Think Mack's chin holds up for the most part.

havent noticed a trend yet, and Lederman scores do suck at times as we know\\

main point is that he is BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LOL I will agree with that. Lederman may be the best talker HBO has next to Lamps imo.

As for the CFL, I just started watching. Not a lot for a teacher to do when it's summer vacation, but watch sports and I hate tennis and Nascar.

[TABLE="width: 90%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #E9E2DA"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #E9E2DA"]
[TD="align: right"]o8½+160<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_851350_-8.5_160">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameEven, bgcolor: #E9E2DA"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]10:00 PM[/TD]
[TD]24904[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]MACKLIN/GOLOVKIN TOTAL RNDS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u8½-220<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_851350_8.5_-220">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back