Georgia / SCARe.

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
Did anyone else see what I saw. There is a minute and 40 seconds to play and S C is kicking off, having scored the covering touchdown. I'm praying that Georgia covers the onside kick and goes to the knee.
S C executes maybe the worst onside kick I have ever seen. Caught in the air by Georgia guy in the second line of defense and with nobody close to touching him runs it back for a touchdown . I have been beaten many many ways over many many years, but never like this.
Georgia 28 So Carolina 14. My ticket was SCARe plus eight.
bull ( sh*t)

Yeah I watched it happen two weekends ago when I lost on Cal against ASU. Not a fun way to lose a bet that's for sure.

It's happened to me, can't remember the game...wasn't the deciding play, but factored.
CC would know

I had USCe +8.5 but bet was cancelled after it moved to Sunday. Decided to bet OVER 40 when they posted new matchup - it was one of the craziest ways I've won a bet and I try to remember the lucky breaks as much as I do the bad ones though I rarely seem to be able to.

Nothing surprises me though, our ST have been awful this year. There was a lot leading to that earlier in the game, but yea that stings if you bet it. Sorry bud you just got SCARred.

had jorja -7 and over 41 so i had one go my way for once. i remember covering in a bowl game like this probably like 8 or 9 years ago. the team actually did it once with like 2 min left, then the other team scored a td, and then the team did it a second time to cover.

had jorja -7 and over 41 so i had one go my way for once. i remember covering in a bowl game like this probably like 8 or 9 years ago. the team actually did it once with like 2 min left, then the other team scored a td, and then the team did it a second time to cover.

Sun Bowl, almost positive. I want to say Northwestern and UCLA.

Sun Bowl, almost positive. I want to say Northwestern and UCLA.

Yup, 2005 Sun Bowl.

[h=4]Fourth quarter[edit][/h]
  • Northwestern - Mark Philmore, eight-yard pass from Brett Basanez. Basanez conversion pass intercepted.
  • UCLA - Brandon Breazell, 42-yard kickoff return. Brian Malette converts.
  • Northwestern - Shaun Herbert, five-yard pass from Basanez. Villarreal converts.
  • UCLA - Breazell, 45-yard kickoff return. Rotstein converts.

I obviously had NW there. It was a kick in gut like 3 times. After the 2nd nw score we thoight "that can't happen again".. well it sure can.

same guy....that was the one. new year's eve sun bowl, was watching it at work and was going crazy.

I had USCe +8.5 but bet was cancelled after it moved to Sunday. Decided to bet OVER 40 when they posted new matchup - it was one of the craziest ways I've won a bet and I try to remember the lucky breaks as much as I do the bad ones though I rarely seem to be able to.
Glad it turned out well for someone on this forum.
bull

glad you were on other side, cubsker.
bull

sorry that you were, bull. i'm sure you'll get it back. gl this week. and great quote in your signature.

Back