General Baseball In-Game

you know what's nice? having 2 1st 5 bets (CLE and CHI) and them giving up 1 total hit through 5 innings each. Easy $$$$$.

makes no damn sense, duds

6er's all in on Harrison Barnes I hear??? If they throw max money at him they are insane.
My buddy just texted me the Barnes crap, I wasn't paying attention. Would be very dumb to max him

Whats good p unit
just chillin

got a good lift in today. 1st triathlon of the season on July 9th. got a little work to do before then but I'm feeling pretty good. ran 4.5 miles yesterday and felt like I could've gone another 2 easy.

that glove 29 is using for Coastal is massive. Never seen one that big lol. that's the definition of a basket. that's a damn laundry basket.

just chillin

got a good lift in today. 1st triathlon of the season on July 9th. got a little work to do before then but I'm feeling pretty good. ran 4.5 miles yesterday and felt like I could've gone another 2 easy.
Killin it p

Ha didn't realize it was 4th weekend til yesterday, days all run together anymore. Enjoy the break :beer4:

I always wake up on the 4th and that shit's on replay

Why do they replay it anyway?

gonna have to start taking Nugenix soon I think haha. Need the testosterone bump.

wonder if that shit really works. Schrute, what do you think???

If you think it works then it works but I just looked up study information and......A human study where men basically said they felt better after taking Testofen for six weeks. This study didn’t find that Testofen raised testosterone levels.

If you think it works then it works but I just looked up study information and......A human study where men basically said they felt better after taking Testofen for six weeks. This study didn’t find that Testofen raised testosterone levels.
pretty much what I figured. shit is all mental.

I'll pop some sugar pills and pretend..

wow

stuart stevens@stuartpstevens <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 14m14 minutes ago</small>
stuart stevens Retweeted Richard Engel
Courage.

stuart stevens added,
Richard Engel @RichardEngelWiitness to #IstanbulAttack says he saw a police officer wrestle a suicide bomber to the ground. the attacker then detonated his bomb.

BC - you think Woz/VIP ever regain fairly elite form? Or was their run a function of the WTA level being so down at that point?

Back