General Baseball In-Game

Canes1

Pretty much a regular
Damn, vinny Velasquez done after 2 pitches. It's odd that the problem wasnt recognized in the pen during warmups. 2 slowest fastballs he's thrown all year.

I took Cubs last night listed pitchers.. Whew, I thought he was just scratched. He faced a batter. All good

KC playing the bitch after the brawl, not what I expected from the champs

It is stupid regardless. OPS for him is near meaningless. He has two homers this year, 1 last year. Bats .209 last year and worse this year. I get what you are saying, that they aren't losing much batting him vs their crappy PH battery but shit. Also, why risk injury there even if you think it is not a major loss to have him at the plate vs your ph's? It's horrible.

Syndergaard better figure out how to stop the stolen base problem because it is going to follow him every game if he doesn't. Almost anyone can steal a base off him making slap singles and seeing eye singles and infield singles and bunt singles turn into having to pitch from the stretch with a guy in scoring position. It has been forcing him into throwing pitches that catch too much of the plate as soon as someone is standing on first. So you have hitters sitting on pitches, baserunners taking bases with ease and the mental issues that follow it for the pitcher. Just never going to be great until he figures it out.

Matz seems too fragile mentally to pitch through bone spurs. He will almost certainly be skipped next turn and should be good fade material next start pre surgery

Anyone notice the phoney rlm on injuns today. Saw -170 last night then down to -130 today with close to 80% on clev. I hit at -135 and -1.5 +125 for a good amount but the rlm scared me from really pounding the shit out of em.

Anyone notice the phoney rlm on injuns today. Saw -170 last night then down to -130 today with close to 80% on clev. I hit at -135 and -1.5 +125 for a good amount but the rlm scared me from really pounding the shit out of em.

I wish I was watching markets closely. Traveled all day.

Another day, another loser less than two innings in. Magical. Magical run. It takes so much talent to be as bad as I am at capping bases this year.

BTW June on pace for record number of home runs in any mlb month in history.

I don't pay any attention to RLM on sides in bases. There are too many lineup changes & phony moves... I do pay attention to if the opening lines look too good to be true.

Totals generally don't move much unless there is a pitching change. The RLM is n the public under in Washington today was awesome for contrarian bettors

This yankee rain delay is ridiculous. Been raining from the 5th and they played through. Texas gets a man on from a walk and then a 3-1 count to the next batter and girardi wants to blame the rain and talks to the umps and they get the tarp on, are you serious?

Back