Game 5

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
I know game 4 hasn't even been played yet, but I was talking to Cap about this through Pm.

What happens if La wins game 4.

I would anticipate the line coming down from its -9-10 in game 3, and -7.5-8.5 in game 4. To something like -2-4 for game 5 for LA.

Maybe I'm way off here, but curious to what you all think

Since the heat have been the only team in the 2-3-2 format to ever win the full 3 games in this format. There is some value in betting Boston ML for the same amount in games 4 & 5?

Boston ML right now for game 4 @ +285.

Boston ML for game 5 @ what +115 - +135?

Just based on past events, this is a win-win correct?

Really B.C. if LA does win game 4, isnt game 5 the proverbial "do or die" for both teams, which would indicate a closer game.

You know Vegas factors in the 2-3-2 format and its past results.

If it is the case where they don't adjust the line if LA wins, then a juicier ML would be great for Boston Fans.

I'd be surprised if it dropped to 4. If Boston loses game 4, I think you'll see around 5.5-6 in game 5.

Good luck Marlo, be carefull with this fixed league, it is garbage--

I hope you profit though and do well with your picks, and in general life

:bow:MARLO

GETTIN MONEY EVERYWHERE HE GOES SON-
MONEY JUST FOLLOWS HIM AROUND LIKE A DAMN MAGNET

No need to bet game 5 for me, game 4 ML covered this. Now lets just cash the series, and Slug hit it on the head with the line. Good luck fellas.

Marlo,

I am done for the year with hoops...but I am mad because I told myself after watching Game 3 to take Boston ML both games 4 and 5 and leave with a profit. Ah well.

Marlo,

I am done for the year with hoops...but I am mad because I told myself after watching Game 3 to take Boston ML both games 4 and 5 and leave with a profit. Ah well.

Yeah it sucks man, cuz this hoops season has come to an end. It was a good ride, won some big ones, and lost some as well. Didnt hit 57-60 percent like I wanted, but I also wanted to fuck Topanga from Boy Meets World when I was growing up and that didnt happen either.

Gonna be a long couple of months until CFF.

Thanks for a great year in hoops to everyone, some great insight was shared here for well over 100 games.

CTG :cheers:

NBA :cheers:

I can't bring myself to bet game 5 right now.

I think the game will be without fire from either team.

This may sound bad, but deep down Kobe and Co. no they are not winning this series, and even if they win game 5, they will lose game 6. Its been a great year for them, so why not just end it front of your home crowd, there is no need to travel to Boston to delay the inevitable.

:cheers:

Last edited:
The zen master at work

Phil Jackson canceled Friday's practice after one of the biggest meltdowns in professional sports history, when the Lakers blew a 24-point home lead to fall into a 3-1 hole in the Finals.
"You know, just in the checking out of how the guys were and how they felt, I just felt it was a good idea," Jackson explained. "We have two days to work on the things we need to work on." Phil and Kobe Bryant will tell you this series isn't over, but it's hard to imagine the Lakers picking up the pieces and winning three straight games.

Back