Game 3

I'll stand by my prediction that this series ends in 5; I'm just not sure which one Montreal wins. I want to say they come out hard for game 3 and their coach is back too, TB bounce back game 4 and then clincher @ home for full capacity fans to go B2B SC champs.

I keep hearing ppl say that Montreal deserved game 2.. a lot of teams in this playoffs deserved something, but the 2 costly mistakes wipes the deserved narrative IMO. VAS has been lights out and people calling TB a luckbox need to wake up

I'll stand by my prediction that this series ends in 5; I'm just not sure which one Montreal wins. I want to say they come out hard for game 3 and their coach is back too, TB bounce back game 4 and then clincher @ home for full capacity fans to go B2B SC champs.

I keep hearing ppl say that Montreal deserved game 2.. a lot of teams in this playoffs deserved something, but the 2 costly mistakes wipes the deserved narrative IMO. VAS has been lights out and people calling TB a luckbox need to wake up
Good post.

Gentlemen's sweep sounds about right.

One thing that Montreal will be able to do now is have Danault on Point against the top line. But it’s the second and third line, even more so the third line, which really gives tampa the advantage on offense. price is going to have to be super, super special

I was considering either taking TB winning 4-0 or 4-1 both at +$. But then got to thinking maybe take them 4-1 or 4-2. I think the possibility of the sweep is much greater than 4-2 though.

Prices
4-0 +180
4-1 +205
4-2 +450

Back