G4M Supers & CWS

Ball not carrying. Okie guy crushed one and caught on the track. Might be another snoozer of a cws unfortunately

Like that

Hit under today along with nice start for OSU to win bracket prop bet. Played Canes TT U5.5

Gonna tail you on prop

Ball not carrying. Okie guy crushed one and caught on the track. Might be another snoozer of a cws unfortunately

ball was smoked lol...thought that was a no doubter off the bat.

Like that

Hit under today along with nice start for OSU to win bracket prop bet. Played Canes TT U5.5

Gonna tail you on prop

Didn't have to sweat that under too hard :cheers3:

Damn, CCU's 2B Lancaster still out. They've moved their regular 1B to 2B, and he's making his first collegiate start there lol. Played there in HS though, weeeeee.

Dustin Johnson went to Coastal. Good vibes.

OKST/Arizona play at 7:00 tomorrow night, and the shadows have been a factor for hitters (and also fielders as UF's LF just misread one off the bat). Despite his power to all fields, Dalbec's last start vs Miss State may have the Red Sox thinking his future may be on the bump. As I alluded to before, he throws a plus change up (has had great command of it this postseason)

411 OKST/Arizona 1st 5 under 4 -135 1*

Damn, CCU's 2B Lancaster still out. They've moved their regular 1B to 2B, and he's making his first collegiate start there lol. Played there in HS though, weeeeee.

Dustin Johnson went to Coastal. Good vibes.

Lancaster ruled out for the entire CWS, but they held together well on the right side of the infield tonight for the groundball inducing Beckwith.

Thanks fellas.

CCU's Cunningham another pitcher in this CWS with a great change up, which is refreshing to see considering that pitch has kind of become a lost art over the last few years in college baseball. Like Beckwith, Cunningham pounds the zone with his fastball... doesn't come from the same arm angle(s) or have quite as much sink as Beckwith, but his fastball is very deceptive thanks to the change piece... when his change piece is on like it was vs NC State, he'll get a good amount of swings and misses on it. In the LSU game, he pitched more to contact, and was able to get away with some fastballs that caught a lot of the plate. His stuff should play well in TD, and the change up will probably be his go-to against those pesky TCU LHHs.

TCU's Howard has been virtually unhittable this postseason, and his fastball really gets on hitters due to his 6'9" frame and long wingspan.

Tuesday:

415 TCU/CCU 1st 5 under 5 -115 1.5*
415 TCU/CCU under 9.5 -115 1.5*

wind blowing out to right today, and probably won't get those early evening shadows with isolated storms possibly popping their head in.

I jinxed the shit out of Dalbec's change up tonight, but he had his other two pitches working, fortunately. Hope Boston goes the pitching route with him... armside run on his two-seamer is just filthy.

414 Florida 1st 5 -135 1*

Wednesday:

417 UCSB +140 2*

Johnson ran Bannister out on two days rest off 100+ in Lafayette, so I don't see why he wouldn't get the nod off 118 pitches on three days rest for Arizona on Wednesday. I believe this would put him on pace for well over 400+ pitches thrown in about a two-week span, but like I said in my CWS power rankings on the first page, the kid has a rubber arm. A plus for Bear Down is getting Dalbec's stick back in the lineup as he was DH'ed for last night.

UCSB's Bieber had the more stress-free opener on 98 pitches, and hasn't quite endured the wear and tear Bannister has this postseason. I'd imagine he'll get the nod on three days rest as well.

I made this one -110, so feel like there's some value with the Gauchos at the current #

417 UCSB/Arizona 1st 5 under 4.5 -125 2*

No rain in the forecast (as of now) for Wednesday night, so maybe I'll get some shadows to play a factor this time around unlike last night. Shadows or no shadows, I don't think it will matter.

zona's pitching is criminal. 100 pitches on 2 days rest...awful. I would never send my kid to idiots like that. I would think they go with Cloney to counter Muno and Bush as well as slow down the UCSB running game.

zona's pitching is criminal. 100 pitches on 2 days rest...awful. I would never send my kid to idiots like that. I would think they go with Cloney to counter Muno and Bush as well as slow down the UCSB running game.

Good call on Cloney. As awful as he looked against ULL in the Supers, he bounced back in a big way last night. I guess that's why he was their Friday night starter.

from my regionals thread on Bilous before his NC State start:

preseason Big South freshman of year by d1baseball... big armed righty drafted in 29th round despite not playing senior season of HS due to TJ surgery. Tossed 5.1 scoreless on just two hits and no walks vs Liberty in Big South 'ship game before handing it off to Morrison the rest of the way.

Thanks capt. Hate going against the Chants, but rolling with the freshman southpaw Lanning...

420 Texas Tech -135 2*

Guti seeing the ball well for TTU this CWS after that mini-slump in the Regionals/Supers (0 for 16 stretch). CCU not playing up to their potential right now, but again, keep in mind they lost their hottest hitter and rangiest middle infielder in 2B Seth Lancaster sliding into home in that first LSU game (love Paez as a hitter but dude has zero range at SS). Right side of the infield held together vs UF, but felt there were a few balls hit up the middle shaded Chadwick's way against TCU that Lancaster would have easily gotten to. Would've been nice to have Lancaster's .457 OBP and speed in the lineup as well as the Chants' extra base-hits against TCU came with nobody on. That said, there's still plenty of thump in that lineup with Owings, Young, Paez and Remillard (could turn out to be a steal for the Cubs if he can cut down on the strikeouts at the pro level). Marks is going to have to step up and set the table at the top of the order tonight for the Chants.

Tech may win but don't write off CC yet bc have faced great pitching. Texas tech doesn't have top tier arms.

Thanks capt. Hate going against the Chants, but rolling with the freshman southpaw Lanning...

420 Texas Tech -135 2*

Guti seeing the ball well for TTU this CWS after that mini-slump in the Regionals/Supers (0 for 16 stretch). CCU not playing up to their potential right now, but again, keep in mind they lost their hottest hitter and rangiest middle infielder in 2B Seth Lancaster sliding into home in that first LSU game (love Paez as a hitter but dude has zero range at SS). Right side of the infield held together vs UF, but felt there were a few balls hit up the middle shaded Chadwick's way against TCU that Lancaster would have easily gotten to. Would've been nice to have Lancaster's .457 OBP and speed in the lineup as well as the Chants' extra base-hits against TCU came with nobody on. That said, there's still plenty of thump in that lineup with Owings, Young, Paez and Remillard (could turn out to be a steal for the Cubs if he can cut down on the strikeouts at the pro level). Marks is going to have to step up and set the table at the top of the order tonight for the Chants.

I'll be keeping tabs on ya boy this summer to see how he swings the wood, Play.

OKST HC Josh Holliday just confirmed 6-foot-6 righty Jensen Elliott will start tomorrow vs Arizona.

Cogswell that was SS at UVA and Sportman (A's system), both Remillard's and pitcher Roseboom (Mets system) made a nice Connie Mack team and all but Cogs played on same HS team as well.

Cogswell that was SS at UVA and Sportman (A's system), both Remillard's and pitcher Roseboom (Mets system) made a nice Connie Mack team and all but Cogs played on same HS team as well.

Long Island area... Bayside Yankees?

They were always stacked back in the day along with the Midland Redskins, Chet Lemon Juice, Indiana Bulls and East Cobb (GA) Baseball to name a few.

Back