G-Man's Monday Night Play. Baltimore/New England. 12-03-07

G-Man

Pretty much a regular
This is probably the best Monday Night game in a while to bet on. The Ravens are a very depleted version of what they once were just about a season and half ago.

If youre paying attention here, they are getting more points AT HOME than the Pats gave Cleveland in NE this season. Baltimore is no where near the capacity to score like the Browns can. Worse yet, Baltimore no longer has any defense. If you want to risk a bet - this is the best risk of all tonight.

Patriots minus any number -18.5 to -20.

A 15 Unit play for me. NEW ENGLAND by 26.

GLTA.

G-man....I am on this one too.....Let's get this !!!!!!:smiley_acbe:GLTA!

LOVE seeing you on this, as you were all over the Eagles last time. :shake:

Let's do it!

There was a big reason I bet the Eagles. This game doesnt fall into that game scenario, but the Ravens flat out stink and are done for years to come.

I was also on the eagles last week and am going with the Pats this week for the same reasons you mention:smiley_acbe:

On it too, Ravens backers are thinking this is the old Ravens team. When you have a guy as dumb as BILLICK it makes it easy. Ravens stink, they are living off past reputation.

Oh Boy! The 1st quarter looks like N.E. has their heads up their asses. I can't believe all the missed passes by Brady. I am I dreaming? I sure hope so....hope I wake up & see the real N.E. team playing here & that I made the right choice...this ain't looking so good so far....

There is always next week my friend. I guess we have to watch for the spoilers these next couple weeks. Hope I make some cash back so Santa can make a stop for me. :prayer

There is always next week my friend. I guess we have to watch for the spoilers these next couple weeks. Hope I make some cash back so Santa can make a stop for me. :prayer

Very bad week. Lost over 6,000 on Sun & Mon.

I'll be back.

It truly was a game that NE was flat, and seemed that no one played like they could have. I guess they thought they could just walk in there a win it without much effort?

Thats EXACTLY what they did!

Back