G-Man's College Plays... Week 5. Double-Unit Bet Plays...

G-Man

Banned
It's that time of the seaon for me now. I usually increase my bet sizes after formulating the games with one month of the season complete. This is a good point in the season to look for some consistency from teams (Good & Bad). That said... here are the plays for the week.

Finished 10-3-1 for Sat.

1. WIN Illinois +26 over Mich St.
Simply to many points for a team without a great defense. Illinois will be looking for some respect in this game against a team giving up 25 pts per game.

2. WIN Pitt -17 over Toledo.
Toledo has nothing left in the tank. Pitt will be looking to torch the Rockets secondary here.

3. WIN Kent +2 over Akron.
Wrong team favored in this one. Zips have struggled badly this season and this is a revenge game for the Golden Flashes after 3 straight on the road.

4. WIN Colorado +16 over Missouri.
Cant see a cover when we have a team at 0-4 getting this many on the road. Eventually a dog like this wins a shocker? Colo is the best team in college with only giving up 17pts a game without a win. Look out!

5. LOSS Wyoming +4.5 over Syracuse.
I had Ming last week and they played poorly. Cuse on the other side is really making noise at home. looking for a good passing effort her by the Cowboys and a cover today. It wasnt but two games back that they held Boise to 17 points in a 10-17 loss.

6. PUSH Notre Dame -14 over Purdue.
N.D. defense gets a complete repair job for this game. Boilermakers are in for some "steam" today...all by the Irish.

7. WIN Penn St. -20 over Northwestern. NW has a horrible passing game. Period. When the ball is thrown, Penn State will intercept for scores!

8. WIN Florida - -14.5 over Alabama. Leak is going to rock the Bama secondary today. They will never get back in the game one Fla gets on top.

9. WIN Cincinnati -11 over Miami , O. Bearcats played top notch opponents proir to this game, and will really run up the score in this one at home.

10. LOSS Arizona State -1.5 over Oregon. Carpenter will rebound after 4 ints's last week at California. Oregon won agame they should have lost on a bad call by REPLAY that was clearly a fix for Oregon last week.

11. WIN Central Michigan +9.5 over Kentucky. This is a good team from MAC west and will show up today with a cover and maybe a SU win!

12. LOSS Ball State +7 over N. Illinois. Lack of Illinois passing game will have a difficult time covering on the road. The B.S.Cardinals will be flying high today when they light it up in the air.

13. WIN Ohio State -7 over Iowa.
After seeing the way Iowa has played against prior opponents this season the 7 won't be enough against the potent Buckeye offense today.

14. WIN Colorado St. +14 over Fresno St. Long shot play with a good defense getting DD on the road. Fresno hasnt played well at home this season.

:shake:

Last edited:
Colorado and Notre Dame!!
stpatrick2.gif

10. Arizona State -1.5 over Oregon. Carpenter will rebound after 4 ints's last week at California. Oregon won agame they should have lost on a bad call by REPLAY that was clearly a fix for Oregon last week.

nice call. I guess there was no "fix" this week.

Very well done bro! 10-3 myself yesterday, my local had FL -15x :hairout: !!!

GL today bro!

Mags said:
Very well done bro! 10-3 myself yesterday, my local had FL -15x :hairout: !!!

GL today bro!

Mags ... awesome day for you too.

Get an offshore account or a bookie that takes juice for points. NEVER give up the points to a bad line. Juice is free to buy points. You only pay it when you lose.

GL on the Pro's

Funny How On All 3 Of Your Losses I Was Against You On Hahaha Ain't That Some Shit, Hell 10-3-1 Is Great Though Keep It Up

TroyStacks said:
Funny How On All 3 Of Your Losses I Was Against You On Hahaha Ain't That Some Shit, Hell 10-3-1 Is Great Though Keep It Up

Maybe Ill fade myself next week when I see your plays T>!!! :shake:

Back