FS1, Lara/Canelo PPV + Undercard

All good twink, how u?

I'm on first row and getting too many popups, don't feel like going out

Twink Odell's playing softball with us again on Wed

Kinda surprised this close to camp but what do I know

Im here for the Gangbang. How many fights are on the PPV.

Twink - Its my favorite because I just <3 Tyson and thats when he won the belt

can't believe I can't pull this thing in

first time in a long time I can't get a feed

Alright. Herrera and Vargas got it done.

Unfortunately I'm out tonight with friends and missing the fights. Gonna need some good updates, boys.

LOL at the Dirrell brothers.

Not sure if you saw the story. he was living in my condo complex while training. Hung out with him and didn't know who da fuck he was haha. He was always training so I thought he was a Tampa Bay Bucs player (racial profiling). Then we talked to him and took him out on my boat and we got to know him

Not sure if you saw the story. he was living in my condo complex while training. Hung out with him and didn't know who da fuck he was haha. He was always training so I thought he was a Tampa Bay Bucs player (racial profiling). Then we talked to him and took him out on my boat and we got to know him

Legit. I met Anthony in St Louis at a Devon Alexander fight. He seems legit. His brother Andre though, what a disaster...

My buddy here parlayed all the overs, he is in dire straights after losing another parlay cause of the Salinas loss.

It's a free for all here, cougars included

Just close to home for me, dj, old women, young women, swingers, whores. Who cares at this point

Legit. I met Anthony in St Louis at a Devon Alexander fight. He seems legit. His brother Andre though, what a disaster...
pisses me off to no end

what a waste of supreme talent....makes his brother Anthony look like Special Olympics in the ring

I'm 39 Turkas, I quit caring long ago about the scene, just show up and let it happen

Where in KS are you? Went to school in Warrensburg, MO, lots of buds in KC

Worked at Harrahs and Station there in college

I just saw that Dirrell is same division as JCC. Please god let him fight him.

On a side note JCC-Froch was basically shot down today. I was really hoping for that fight and was gonna go to Vegas for it. Now that it is dead it looks like me and my boy Drunk David are almost a lock for Mayweather-Maidana 2.

I'm 39 Turkas, I quit caring long ago about the scene, just show up and let it happen

LOL! Totally played a show in Warensburg. Dud of a town but four free pitchers.

Live in Johnson County.

Me and my boys hit up Harrahs and Stations, it is Amirstar now, all the time. May even hit it up tonight, been craving some baccarat.

I went to School at KU and there is a bar in Lawrence called the sandbar where all the cougars hang out, so that is where that came from lol.

Last time I was there my buddy was in OP, lives down on the plaza now

been several years, need to get back

Back