FS1, Lara/Canelo PPV + Undercard

:cheers: Still waiting on the Lara by decision prop myself. 5 dimes has +305 right now.

That's a 3 blind mice boxing approved bet! LOL

It's fight day, world cup 3rd place match, and Rough Riders game day. Gonna be a great day of sports and drinking :puking:

I'm ready but the website... not so much. Hopefully i gave GLB a old man lesson on what a real heavyweight slug fest is with Foreman v Lyle.

Getting a good pregame drink on for this card tonight. Lets go slug fest in the Juan Ma fight.

Drinking a solid amount, my goal is to not get shit faced black out drunk like I did for the Cotto-Martinez PPV lol.

I was so wasted that night I got locked out of my computer 6 TIMES!

I'm ready but the website... not so much. Hopefully i gave GLB a old man lesson on what a real heavyweight slug fest is with Foreman v Lyle.

I am half tempted to put our two stories out to the world in pdf form on some random hosting site lol.

Twinkie Plays

Mauricio Herrera -160.../ 4 units

Francisco Vargas -150.../ 1.5 units

Oquendo/Mares UNDER 9.5 rds +160.../ 1.5 units

GL yall.....I will likely have a bet in the main...

Mini Rant:

My local obviously has LOVELY lines LOL....SO the site has all 3 undercards starting at 8, the main at 10. How dumb is that? The fights do NOT start at the same fucking time obviously...SO aggravating. I could certainly call CR but then that just sucks and the language barrier tough, you get the point. I call the kid(who is an MD oddly enough) and he knows as much boxing as some of the "writers/morons" who say boxing is dead....

BUT then I will NEVER have FNF consistently available....then I get the most random fights in Central America that 5Dimes have no line for and you can't even find them sometimes....it is INSANE

/

Twink, I'll never understand why you don't just bite the bullet and put some change on 5dimes to bet boxing and mma. They're decent with payouts and will bend over backwards to make sure your deposit goes through. Can't beat them on reduced juice for big fights and ALL UFC fights.

we chat at the site or chat here?

for ingames i mean

Here. We're not shooting for that kind of site. More of a long narrative Hunter S. Thompson type blog if he wrote about the fight game. In no way am I saying we are that good, just trying to give an idea of our writing style.

I don't want to pimpt the twitter account, just letting you know I will be doing round by round scoring on it for every fight, Too hard to post here and there.

@3bmboxing.

Twink, I'll never understand why you don't just bite the bullet and put some change on 5dimes to bet boxing and mma. They're decent with payouts and will bend over backwards to make sure your deposit goes through. Can't beat them on reduced juice for big fights and ALL UFC fights.
i have an acct....just dont fund it. Pain in the ass for me

gonna stay local....about to have another out that will I think be better and at least diversified

SOB, you are welcome to post my stupid long 7 page essay in here about me doing shots with Steve Kim and the like lol.

Back