FridayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
up 291.97 ytd posted but our little contest kicked my ass last wk losing ~~11 U

Friday
all for one unless noted, discussion on any or all if wanted
GLTA

1. 7/19/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 951 Los Angeles Dodgers* +148 vs Washington Nationals
    R Nolasco - R Listed S Strasburg - R Listed
  2. 7/19/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 951 Los Angeles Dodgers/Washington Nationals* Under 8½ -135
    R Nolasco - R Listed S Strasburg - R Listed
  3. 7/19/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 953 Philadelphia Phillies/New York Mets* Under 9 -170
    K Kendrick - R Listed J Hefner - R Listed
  4. 7/19/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 955 Pittsburgh Pirates/Cincinnati Reds* Under 8 -140
    F Liriano - L Listed M Leake - R Listed
  5. 7/19/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 957 Miami Marlins* +144 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    J Turner - R Listed K Lohse - R Listed X Half
  6. 7/19/2013 8:15 PM MLB Baseball 960 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -138 vs San Diego Padres
    J Marquis - R Listed J Westbrook - R Listed
  7. 7/19/2013 8:40 PM MLB Baseball 962 Colorado Rockies* -1 -107 vs Chicago Cubs
    J Samardzija - R Listed J De La Rosa - L Listed
  8. 7/19/2013 10:15 PM MLB Baseball 963 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Francisco Giants* Under 8 -140
    I Kennedy - R Listed C Gaudin - R Listed
  9. 7/19/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 965 Tampa Bay Rays* -132 vs Toronto Blue Jays
    D Price - L Listed E Rogers - R Listed
  10. 7/19/2013 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 965 Tampa Bay Rays/Toronto Blue Jays* Under 9 -150
    D Price - L Listed E Rogers - R Listed
  11. 7/19/2013 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 967 New York Yankees/Boston Red Sox* Over 9 -140
    A Pettitte - L Listed F Doubront - L Listed
  12. 7/19/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 969 Baltimore Orioles* +134 vs Texas Rangers
    W Chen - L Listed D Holland - L Listed
  13. 7/19/2013 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 969 Baltimore Orioles/Texas Rangers* Under 9 -115
    W Chen - L Listed D Holland - L Listed
  14. 7/19/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 971 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins* Over 9 -115
    S Kazmir - L Listed M Pelfrey - R Listed
  15. 7/19/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 973 Detroit Tigers/Kansas City Royals* Under 9 -140
    A Sanchez - R Listed E Santana - R Listed
    R
  16. 7/19/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 979 Atlanta Braves* -112 vs Chicago White Sox
    T Hudson - R Listed J Danks - L Listed
  17. 7/19/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 979 Atlanta Braves/Chicago White Sox* Over 8 -140
    T Hudson - R Listed J Danks - L Listed

Last edited:
GL Blood - have to admit good value on Dodgers with Nolasco today. Nolasco has nice numbers vs. Nats. I did see that Stras has very good numbers with 6 days plus rest. I am kind of leaning under there.

Thanks for the well wishes austinhous, GL to u as well. My thoughts Los Angeles Dodgers* +148 vs Washington Nationals
R Nolasco - R Listed S Strasburg - R Listed if u have followed any of my stuff u know that i badmouthed the Dodgers early on this yr but I am now ready to say that the Dodgers will make a run in the 2nd half. The Nationals' .241 team batting average is currently the fifth lowest in the franchise's 45-year history, and the lowest since the 1976 Expos hit just .235. Washington's average of 3.76 runs per game is the team's lowest since 1991 (3.60).While I understand the love for Strasburg (5-7, 2.99 ERA), he's coming off an outing to forget but no doubt the rest will help him today The right-hander was tagged for a career-high seven earned runs and lasted two innings last Friday in an 8-3 loss at Miami. Now Nolasco appears to be happy with his new team and is 1-1, 3.00 in two starts for the Dodgers. Nolasco comes in with a 2.84 ERA in his last 3 starts and he has a nice 2.98 ERA on the road this year, with his road starts averaging just 6.9 rpg. Ricky has made 7 career starts in this park and has done well with a 2.32 ERA in those starts. Nolasco has had his way with Jayson Werth (4 for 34), Ian Desmond (3 for 16) and Zimmerman (4 for his last 20), Bryce Harper is 9 for 20 with two homers in their matchups.As far as the total,both offenses have averaged just 3 rpg in their last 5 games each and I give the edge to the pitching staffs tonight so if u are like most cappers and dont want to play the side/total combo, I like the Under just as well

As far as Baltimore Orioles* +134 vs Texas Rangers
W Chen - L Listed D Holland - L Listed...yes I know Rangers starter Holland is 3-0 with a 1.88 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 28 2-3 innings over his last four starts and in his previous start against the Orioles on July 8, Derek Holland allowed 13 baserunners, tied for the most in the majors this season by a pitcher with seven or more strikeouts in the contest. Wei-Yin Chen's aint no slouch and his 5.13 strikeouts/nine innings ratio is the fourth lowest in the AL this season by pitchers with a winning record and he has won both of his career starts against Texas behind a 1.23 ERA after allowing one run and three hits in seven innings July 10. That was also Chen's first outing after missing nearly two months with a strained right oblique.Rangers lost four of their last five games and just havent looked very good of late.Again,we will have to see what the break does to help but the Orioles won four of their last five games and have kinda impressed me as they just dont give up.And we cant forget about Chris Davis...but then again,one of three Rangers All-Stars on Tuesday, is a career .358 hitter against the Orioles - his highest average against any AL opponent. Bottom line for me on this side . Played this total Under more on 'feeling' than stats. It's probably safe to assume that with the heat of Arlington the ball will travel, so I don't look for a pitchers' duel. But is a little stat that I keep that tells me the Under is the play for me.

GL Blood - have to admit good value on Dodgers with Nolasco today. Nolasco has nice numbers vs. Nats. I did see that Stras has very good numbers with 6 days plus rest. I am kind of leaning under there.

Good to see we agree on the Under
GL tonite and I hope u have a Great 2nd half my friend

What are your thoughts on Atl to win the series

Coach, when I make series plays most of the decision goes into the pitching rotation and whether the team has a decent chance of winning the all important 'Game1'

I will admit that Atl will have a tuff time winning game one but I played them for one U because I think they will game 2 and 3

here are my series plays so far

1. 7/19/2013 7:00 PM Props Baseball 5951 Los Angeles Dodgers (3 Game Series)* +115 vs Washington Nationals (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    R.Nolasco & S.Strasburg must start in Game 1 for action X TWO
  2. 7/19/2013 8:05 PM Props Baseball 5957 Miami Marlins (3 Game Series)* +170 vs Milwaukee Brewers (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    J.Turner & K.Lohse must start in Game 1 for action X Half
  3. 7/19/2013 8:10 PM Props Baseball 5960 St. Louis Cardinals (3 Games Series)* -280 vs San Diego Padres (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    J.Marquis & J.Westbrook must start in Game 1 for action
  4. 7/19/2013 8:35 PM Props Baseball 5962 Colorado Rockies (3 Games Series)* -190 vs Chicago Cubs (3 Games Series)
    Fixed Price
    J.Samardzija & J.De La Rosa must start in Game 1 for action
  5. 7/19/2013 7:00 PM Props Baseball 5965 Tampa Bay Rays (3 Game Series)* -125 vs Toronto Blue Jays (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    D.Price & E.Rogers must start in Game 1 for action
  6. 7/19/2013 7:05 PM Props Baseball 5968 Boston Red Sox (3 Game Series)* -175 vs New York Yankees (3 Games Series)
    Fixed Price
    A.Pettitte & F.Doubront must start in Game 1 for action
  7. 7/19/2013 8:00 PM Props Baseball 5969 Baltimore Orioles (3 Game Series)* +130 vs Texas Rangers (3 Games Series)
    Fixed Price
    W.Chen & D.Holland must start in Game 1 for action
  8. 7/19/2013 10:10 PM Props Baseball 5977 Oakland Athletics (3 Game Series)* +125 vs Los Angeles Angels (3 Game Series)
    Fixed Price
    A.Griffin & J.Weaver must start in Game 1 for action
  9. 7/19/2013 8:05 PM Props Baseball 5979 Atlanta Braves (3 Games Series)* -125 vs Chicago White Sox (3 Games Series)
    Fixed Price
    T.Hudson & J.Danks must start in Game 1 for action

10. I have parlays around these favorites

I took a shot on Mets 1st 5, TB, and Bost -1 so far. Waiting on the umps on a couple of totals. GL Blood.

:badass:blood gl my brother nice write up ATLANTA and BALT let's win some money to the bank baby

Blood I added the Wash under 8 -115, Cin under 8 -115 and Det. GL my friend, hope you kill it in the 2h.

hugh, thanks

Tim, I never expected Phillie to come out in the 1st and hit Heffer
I think TB and Bos are ready to have a good 2nd half. I was afraid of a side in KC but lean Tigers

D8 Thanks and GO Braves

GL fellas

added
another U to the Twins Over

1. 7/19/2013 8:10 PM MLB Baseball 971 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins* Over 9 -115
    S Kazmir - L Listed M Pelfrey - R Listed total of Two

added

1. 7/19/2013 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 977 Oakland Athletics* +120 vs Los Angeles Angels
    A Griffin - R Listed J Weaver - R Listed X 1

added another U on
Colorado Rockies* -1 -107 vs Chicago Cubs
J Samardzija - R Listed J De La Rosa - L Listed total of 2 U

Play that fucking under in DC thinking Kellogg and they fuck us and Schreiber shows up....god damn that pisses me off.

Play that fucking under in DC thinking Kellogg and they fuck us and Schreiber shows up....god damn that pisses me off.

i still like our chances on the Under

but Hefner has looked pretty good of late and I had the under there also so down one already

Well Nats as usual helped in B4 with bases loaded and no outs and did not score....

Well Nats as usual helped in B4 with bases loaded and no outs and did not score....

not traveling this summer and i have had a chance to watch a lot of ball and I have more of 3 left on base than I ever have. Seems like in stead of trying to just get a run in the hitters are going for the HR

at least i am sober tonite so i can enjoy some baseball....hopefully :)

I hear you Blood, agree seen a lot of guys left on all over the place this year. I am taking a look at the British for tomorrow and see if I can find something. Done ok so far, but Dustin Johnson has beaten me two days in a row with Colsaerts....

ML’s after 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Round
Cabrera +1820

Poulter +3500
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Round Matchups
Jiminez -108 vs. Bello
Cabrera -112 vs. Moore
Poulter -102 vs. B. Watson

ML’s after 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Round
Cabrera +1820

Poulter +3500
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Round Matchups
Jiminez -108 vs. Bello
Cabrera -112 vs. Moore
Poulter -102 vs. B. Watson

still looking but I like all 3 of these
I especially like the way Ian is playing and he is a helluva sand player

I was hoping for a good matchup with Freddie but I'm afraid Pelt will win this one

back when I find something

Thanks for the well wishes austinhous, GL to u as well. My thoughts Los Angeles Dodgers* +148 vs Washington Nationals
R Nolasco - R Listed S Strasburg - R Listed if u have followed any of my stuff u know that i badmouthed the Dodgers early on this yr but I am now ready to say that the Dodgers will make a run in the 2nd half. The Nationals' .241 team batting average is currently the fifth lowest in the franchise's 45-year history, and the lowest since the 1976 Expos hit just .235. Washington's average of 3.76 runs per game is the team's lowest since 1991 (3.60).While I understand the love for Strasburg (5-7, 2.99 ERA), he's coming off an outing to forget but no doubt the rest will help him today The right-hander was tagged for a career-high seven earned runs and lasted two innings last Friday in an 8-3 loss at Miami. Now Nolasco appears to be happy with his new team and is 1-1, 3.00 in two starts for the Dodgers. Nolasco comes in with a 2.84 ERA in his last 3 starts and he has a nice 2.98 ERA on the road this year, with his road starts averaging just 6.9 rpg. Ricky has made 7 career starts in this park and has done well with a 2.32 ERA in those starts. Nolasco has had his way with Jayson Werth (4 for 34), Ian Desmond (3 for 16) and Zimmerman (4 for his last 20), Bryce Harper is 9 for 20 with two homers in their matchups.As far as the total,both offenses have averaged just 3 rpg in their last 5 games each and I give the edge to the pitching staffs tonight so if u are like most cappers and dont want to play the side/total combo, I like the Under just as well

As far as Baltimore Orioles* +134 vs Texas Rangers
W Chen - L Listed D Holland - L Listed...yes I know Rangers starter Holland is 3-0 with a 1.88 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 28 2-3 innings over his last four starts and in his previous start against the Orioles on July 8, Derek Holland allowed 13 baserunners, tied for the most in the majors this season by a pitcher with seven or more strikeouts in the contest. Wei-Yin Chen's aint no slouch and his 5.13 strikeouts/nine innings ratio is the fourth lowest in the AL this season by pitchers with a winning record and he has won both of his career starts against Texas behind a 1.23 ERA after allowing one run and three hits in seven innings July 10. That was also Chen's first outing after missing nearly two months with a strained right oblique.Rangers lost four of their last five games and just havent looked very good of late.Again,we will have to see what the break does to help but the Orioles won four of their last five games and have kinda impressed me as they just dont give up.And we cant forget about Chris Davis...but then again,one of three Rangers All-Stars on Tuesday, is a career .358 hitter against the Orioles - his highest average against any AL opponent. Bottom line for me on this side . Played this total Under more on 'feeling' than stats. It's probably safe to assume that with the heat of Arlington the ball will travel, so I don't look for a pitchers' duel. But is a little stat that I keep that tells me the Under is the play for me.

:shake:

blood I wish I was up that many unit's my bookmaker would have banned me keep up the great work

Back