Chicago Cubs/New York Mets* Over 7 -135
New York Mets* -128 vs Chicago Cubs

parlay 50/114
St. Louis Cardinals* -133 vs Miami Marlins
St. Louis Cardinals/Miami Marlins* Under 7½ -115

I have not figured the series winnings from this wk yet
outstanding series plays Tex and Ray parlay

Friday series

Pittsburgh Pirates (3 Game Series)* -140 vs Los Angeles Dodgers (3 Game Series) x1

Cincinnati Reds (3 Game Series)* -225 vs Milwaukee Brewers (3 Game Series) x1

New York Mets (3 Game Series)* -135 vs Chicago Cubs (3 Game Series) x1

St Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series)* -225 vs Miami Marlins (3 Game Series) x1

Atlanta Braves (3 Game Series)* -220 vs San Francisco Giants (3 Game Series) x2.5

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

GL on the action, I like ur NL card very much, hopefully that is not a bad thing for you....my capping/luck has been poor at best last 3 weeks...ughhhh. Get the $$$ my friend

GL on the action, I like ur NL card very much, hopefully that is not a bad thing for you....my capping/luck has been poor at best last 3 weeks...ughhhh. Get the $$$ my friend

Thanks Cash...there is no doubt that some of us are struggling and no doubt I am right on top of the list. The linemakers have caught up with the team, the injuries are hurting, some of more experienced player are in a slump or just to damn overated and the younger player are gaining enough experience to have to take them into consideration. Some of the pens are really bad and I will have to start putting more weight there. If this doesnt help me, as much as I hate to, I will have to cut my plays back to 3 or 4 plays/day as I dont like giving coin back to the man.
Glad u like the plays today and lets hope they do well and we all have a Great Friday.

working on my truck today so in and out
GL guys

I had one of my worst days ever in mlb this week & overall a very bad 3 wks. Just taking it slow until I see things swing our way, I managed to turn a 34 unit(100/unit) profit into 7.86 deficit in 3 weeks. When I was up I started to play more units per play which I believe is the thing to do when you are on house $$$ & feel good about your capping, unfortunately everything went bad so I have to regroup & right the ship. I am leaning on you for some winners so gl on all ur action.

Blood and Cash I feel ya....on 5/24 I was 114 games over .500 and up over 154 units....today my mlb balance is at 22 units....that is a Brutal 3 week stretch following my best mlb start ever....from gold to shit my plays have turned in this league, lol....absolutely sickening....best of luck fellas....\m/

bum...sorry to hear that U to are having problems....I think we aall get this turned around in the near future!!

taking a beer break aand decide to look deeper into the Phillies game
added
Philadelphia Phillies* +108 vs Colorado Rockies x1
Philadelphia Phillies/Colorado Rockies* Under 9½ -115 x1 ....lost some value here as I waitedd to verify some injuries and Phillie opened @+120 Rockies lost 3 top players yesterday as Troy Tulowitzki went down for several weeks with a busted rib and Dexter Fowler is doubtful due to a hand injury and Carlos Gonzalez is questionable with a foot injury. Phillies are 13-3 in there last 16 at Colorado.Rockies routinely have a difficult time with the Phillies and Col injuries sure want help. Nicasio (4-2, 4.61) is scheduled to counter for Colorado, seeking to end a four-start winless stretch. The right-hander was superb through the first five innings Sunday against San Diego, retiring the first 16 batters before allowing two runs and leaving after the sixth of an 8-7 win in 10 and he is 1-4 with an 8.17 ERA in six career starts against NL East teams.Kendrick (6-4, 3.22 ERA) looks to continue his run of solid outings for Philadelphia and is 2-1 with a 3.00 ERA in his last three starts, losing his last outing 4-3 at Milwaukee on Saturday after allowing three runs and eight hits in six innings.Kendrick is 2-2 with a 2.63 ERA in six road starts, but the last two have been his worst of the season. He's yielded eight runs in 11 innings in those games.

2nd beer play
Minnesota Twins* +128 vs Detroit Tigers x1\Half
Detroit Tigers/Minnesota Twins* Over 8 -145 x1 .... Porcello is in great KW form with 25 strikeouts and 4 walks in his last three starts and 8-3 his last eleven-team starts in this series, including 4-1 his last five here but is 0-1 with a 6.30 ERA in his last four matchups with Minnesota (29-34), winners in 11 of 18 and six of eight at home.Some pitchers just have trouble with some teams and this is one of those cases. Diamond is 1-3 with a 7.26 ERA in his last six starts, and he gave up a career-high seven runs and 10 hits over 4 2-3 innings in a 7-0 defeat in Washington on Sunday.But Diamond (4-5, 5.19) has been much better against Detroit lately, going 1-0 with a 3.86 ERA in two matchups this season and 2-0 with a 2.73 ERA in his last five.Twins playing decent ball at home where they have turned 75 double plays behind their pitchers in 2013, which is tied with the Cardinals for 2nd in the majors (Astros -- 79) Twins won four of their last five home games. This Over is just one of those feelings as both teams have been playing to the under the last few.

Last edited:
with ya on minny...thought I would be the only person on the planet taking them tonight, glad to see you on em

with ya on minny...thought I would be the only person on the planet taking them tonight, glad to see you on em

hope what we both saw works out to be correct
GL Coach

adding

Los Angeles Angels* -1 -109 vs New York Yankees x Half
New York Yankees/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7 -150 x1... playing this one on a hope and a prayer.The Angels (28-38) are coming off a 9-5 comeback win at Baltimore on Wednesday and hoping that win bring a little mo... but have still dropped nine of 12. Opening a 10-game homestand, and i like teams back home 1st game

Oakland Athletics* -1 -137 vs Seattle Mariners x1
Seattle Mariners/Oakland Athletics* Over 6½ -155 x1... Oakland is now 21-5 over its last 26 games and won its last eleven home games. Milone is 3-2, 2.70 in five home starts this season and having a solid season overall He has posted two straight quality outings.Seven of last nine A's games stayed under the total but gotta like this one over a small #

Boston Red Sox* +101 vs Baltimore Orioles x half
Boston Red Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9½ -130 x1

Kansas City Royals* +155 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
Kansas City Royals/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 9 -170 x half

Texas Rangers* -1 +102 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half
Toronto Blue Jays/Texas Rangers* Over 9 -140 x half

Chicago White Sox* -1 -160 vs Houston Astros x half

parlay 50/76
Chicago White Sox* -195 vs Houston Astros
Los Angeles Angels* -148 vs New York Yankees

parlay 50/172
Kansas City Royals* +151 vs Tampa Bay Rays