Friday, November 3rd, Plays and Analysis

It's the 3rd day of the regular season I'm already tired of Kobe and LeBron....lol...

smh212 said:
It's the 3rd day of the regular season I'm already tired of Kobe and LeBron....lol...

No doubt about it. Specially LeBron. I hear he is slated for national TV 78 games this year ;)

xgod said:
agree with you on utah. a bit iffy about miami but will probably tail you on that one. im also feelin toronto, atlanta, portland, denver, detroit.
What you think of those man? aint locked nothin in yet.

Sorry I missed this early X...

I would lean Raptors way. I think they hit more shots in the new system tonight. If they voard they will be fine. Milwaukee has no outside game other than Mike. Bosh should be a lot better.

Atlanta is still on my list. Looking at it some more right now.

Portland seems like an obvious chocie getting those points. Line seems weird to me. Will look at that for maybe a late play later.

Denver of tough loss buT Melo rested. Minny got killed on boards in Game one

Boston ML +114

I have decided to add this. This is a combo on my thoughts about the hometown Stons and the huge fade possibilties as well.

adding

One more unit on Miami

-5 +110

Thats the card for now. May add to Seattle later...thats my fav play..if Kobias is playing I will up it to a thrid unit.

BAR...Seattle is my fav play tonight, if Kobe playing this game I will double them up in a big time...

tonywho said:
BAR...Seattle is my fav play tonight, if Kobe playing this game I will double them up in a big time...

Great minds think alike Tony:smiley_acbe:

GL Big AL!!! Im leaning Sonics now for sure...agree with you guys that I like it better if Kobe plays

:36_1_36:

DuY! said:
Any thoughts on the warriors/Blazers?

lean Blazers way...line seems a bit high..weird game..prolly lay off..will be looking at it more during the early show

Horrible start. Boston, I honestly thought would be a bit more uptempo for easier FG attempts. They get stuck in halfcourt too much. Detroit pulled back with a nice 2nd half. Thats more DET style ball there.

Miami still somewhat alive..but looks bad. Wade foul trouble hurt. Jersey big three quiet and a small lead. Nothing else we could ask for.

Utah is rolling though..hopefully do good in the late show...

Hunt, you was right on with ATL. What a werid game...78-71..lol. Nice call bro. I had it on my board and dropped it...ah well.

btw...I guess that wasn't ATL final..lo...they still won tho..

Utah shitting the bed in 2nd qtr

Well, only down a unit early

Adding

Seattle +6 -104
Seattle ML +228 (1/2 unit)

GL late..I think Portland is a good play too but will stay on sidelines

Utah is comin in...woohooo

Sonics on comeback trail..can still make a night if this

adding

SEA-LAL Over 104 -114 2nd half.(2 units)

This is too low. No defense either way(especially Sonics)...I expect 28 a qtr from each team...that will easily cover it

Back